在海滩上扎帐篷吗
Tent on the beach?
不 厄尼
No, Ermie.
你的聊天方式和你的个人捐案
Your conversation is as forthcoming
一样直接
as your personnel file.
你看我个人档案了吗
You looked at my personnel file?
你这话就说重子
"At" is a strong word.
我觉得这违反了海军罪案调查处政策吧
Pretty sure that violates NCIS policy.
是的 要是我了解到的
Yes, and if I'd learned anything
不只有你的中间名的话
more interesting than your middle name,
那才需要担心
perhaps I'd be worried.
人对自己的看法多有偏颇
"Man is not what he thinks he is.
他隐藏起来的才是真♥相♥
He is what he hides."
我觉得我也没什么好藏的 -不是说你
I'd like to think I'm not hiding that much. Not you.
是说电脑
The... the computer.
我一定会找出你所隐藏的东西
I will eventually find what you're hiding.
我没有隐藏什么 厄尼
I'm not hiding anything, Ernie.
山姆 我真的不是说你
Again, Sam, not talking to you.
但你绝对是有藏什么
But you totally are...
我可以肯定 我们在找的那个人
I'm confident that person we are looking for
根据地是拉斯维加斯
was based in Las Vegas.
首先 嗨
First of all, hi.
其次 你说的那个人 是指真正的黑客吗
Secondly, "that person" as in our real hacker?
没错
Exactly.
所以我们要回拉斯维加斯去吗-不
So we're going back to Vegas? No.
他已经走了 或者是她
He already left. Or she.
无论如何 这个嫌犯技术很高超
Either way, our suspect has skills,
是我所追踪过的黑客里最优秀的之一
one of the best I've ever tracked.
跟其他人一样
Like everyone,
这人在用镜像IP地址来隐藏自己的位置
they're mirroring IP addresses to hide their location.
如果镜像是用程序做的
If mirroring is done by an algorithm,
这个就是 那就无法彻底防止追踪
which this is, it's not completely foolproof.
也就是说你能找到这个人
Which means you can find them.
不 我可以追踪到这个人
No: I can follow them.
我发现这个人昨天在拉斯维加斯
I can see that they were in Las Vegas yesterday.
然后就走了-去哪儿了
Then they left. And went where?
这里
Here.
为什么
Why?
法警的信息泄露
All right, what's the connection
和夏威夷有什么关系
between the Marshals'breach and Hawai'i?
会是另一个证人保护计划里的证人吗
Another WITSEC witness?
没有其他的了
There aren't any.
难道是联邦法官
A federal judge?
你不需要黑进数据库
Don't need to breach the database
也能知道法官的下落
to figure out where a judge is.
不 我们完全想错了
No, we're looking at this all wrong.
如果嫌犯要的不是数据库里的
What if it's not the intel from the breach
泄漏的那些信息呢
that our suspects care about?
那他们要的是什么
What would they care about?
发生泄露之后的标准程序
The protocol initiated when the breach happens.
尤其是这部分 囚犯转移
Specifically here. Prisoner transfer.
出于安全考虑 法警正在转移这些囚犯
Marshals are moving them for security.
因为你不可能帮助因犯从联邦监狱越狱
Because breaking a prisoner out of federal lockup is impossible.
但是在他们被转移去大♥陆♥的时候劫人
But grabbing one when they're being moved to the mainland
就容易多了 我们得警告法警
is much easier. We need to warn the Marshals.
路上再办谢谢你
We'll do it on the way. Thank you.
我不理解
I don't understand.
为什么要为了一个囚犯花这么大力气呢
Why go through all this trouble for a single prisoner?
这是该等我们到飞机那里再问的问题
Sounds like a question to ask after we get to the plane.
听着 阿德勒 我不知道他们有什么计划
Look, Adler, I don't know what they're planning,
但我们得立刻阻止飞机起飞-我们还在想办法
but we need to stop the plane now. ADLER: We're still trying.
好 我们还有两分钟到-没事吧
All right, we're about two minutes away. All good?
不 飞机已经要起飞了
No. The plane's already taking off.
他们正在想办法
They're trying to contact
联♥系♥空管 但信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
air traffic control, but the signal's jammed.
这些人什么都想到了
These people thought of everything.
就是那架飞机
That's them.
拜托 克莱顿 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Crichton, pick up, please.
嗨 简·田纳特
Hey, Jane Tennant.
能过会儿给你回电♥话♥吗 现在正忙着呢
Can I give you a call back? Little busy right now.
不 不可以
No. You can't.
听着 你得让飞行员
Listen, I need you to get the pilot
立刻掉头回来
to turn the plane around now.
真有意思
Yeah, very funny.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
赶紧让飞机掉头 不然-搞什么
Turn the plane around now, or... What the hell?
老大 你看
Boss, look.
克莱顿你还在吗
Crichton, are you there?
即将迫降 小心冲击
Brace for impact!