I've been to every dirty crevice of the dark web,
那些地方真的很让人不适
which is such an unpleasant place.
因为西西里人不像大部分罪一样
'Cause the Sicilians didn't get their info from a marketplace,
是从市场上买♥♥消息
like most criminals do.
而是深入脏水里
Diving into the murky waters,
通过镜像链接收取非法信息
receiving illicit information through a mirrored link.
我感觉我在玩一版做的不太好的龙与地下城游戏
I feel like I'm in a bad D&D game.
要是我骰子骰到11 你能不能直接
If I roll an 11, can you just skip
跳到最后 告诉我你发现什么了
to the part where you tell me what you found?
不行 我花了一晚上 你必须得听
No. It took me all night to do this. You need to listen.
好 我 我来听 抱歉
Okay. I'm-I'm here for it. I'm sorry.
很好
Good.
总而言之 我找不到
Anyway, I couldn't find the source
泄露信息的源头
of the leaked information.
就这些吗 你 你失败了吗
Is that the end of your story? You-you failed?
不 我找不到泄漏的源头
No. I couldn't find the source of the leak
因为它到处都是
because it's everywhere.
什么到处都是-美国法警的信息
What's everywhere? The U.S. Marshals'information.
这不是泄漏 这是洪水
They don't have a leak. They have a flood.
你是说所有证人保护计划的身份信息都流传出去了吗
You're saying all the WITSEC identities are out there?
所有的 以及美国法警
All of them, as well as everything else
数据库里的所有信息
on the U.S. Marshals'database.
所有告密者
Every whistleblower,
罪犯转移安排 受保护的法官 负责点午餐的女士
criminal transport, protected judge, lunch lady.
他们的封闭系统已经在整个暗网上
Their closed network just became open source
变成开源的了
for the whole dark web.
这很不妙
This is bad.
是的 凯 这非常不妙
Yes, Kai. This is very bad.
所以你是说 我们的整个数据库都被攻破了吗
So, you're saying our entire database was breached?
不仅被攻破了 而且被放上了暗网
Breached and dumped right onto the dark web.
而且偷走信息的人
Then whoever stole it
还给相关人士发了邮件
started sending emails to interested parties
告诉他们这些信息现在公开了
to let them know that the information was available.
为了挣钱吗
As a way to earn money?
目前没有发现金钱交易
No money exchanged hands.
那真正的目标是谁
Well, so what's the real target here?
不清楚 至少我没弄清楚
It's unclear, at least to me.
那你知道他们是怎么进入数据库的吗-不确定
Do you know how they got in? ERNIE: Not exactly.
但我知道克莱顿探员与此事没有关系
I-I do know Agent Crichton had nothing to do with it.
除了他 他们还用了另外75位探员的
They used his login and 75 other agents'logins
登陆信息
as well.
我会让克莱顿复职的
I'll restore Crichton to duty.
但问题依然存在 到底是谁干的
Still leaves the question of who did this.
我们还不能确定
We don't know yet.
我们得赶紧开始重新安置囚犯和目击者
We've got to start relocating prisoners and witnesses,
改变受保护个体的安保配置
changing security protocols for protected individuals.
海军罪案调查处很乐意在夏威夷范围内协助
NCIS is happy to assist here on island.
EESST
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们可以从阻止信息泄露开始
You can start by shutting the breach down.
其实我们想留着这个缺口
Actually, we want to leave it open.
你是他们这里留着
Are you the guy they keep around
专门用来说疯话的人吗-目前是的
to say crazy stuff? At the moment.
最近他算是我肩上的天使
He's sort of the angel on my shoulder these days.
想着可以和你们共享一下
Hmm. Figured I'd share the wealth.
几年前我们在洛杉矶也遇到过类似的信息泄露
We had a similar data breach a few years back in L.A.
我和马力克探员讨论过
I discussed it with Mr. Malik here.
我们认为 如果现在封锁泄露
We believe if you close the breach,
嫌犯就会知道我们已经发现了这件事
the suspects will know we found it,
然后开始销毁证据
start destroying evidence.
如果你放着它不管
If you leave it open...
我们就可以反向追踪
We can backtrace it.
弄清楚泄漏的源头
Figure out the source of the breach.
那你们有线索了吗-还没有
Do you have any leads at all? TENNANT: Not yet.
但
But...
厄尼是这方面最好的
Ernie is the best at what he does.
我确实是
I really am.
田纳特特别探员
Special Agent Tennant.
克莱顿法警
Marshal Crichton.
你要把救我变成你的习惯吗
You gonna make a habit out of saving me?
除非你需要
Not unless you need me to.
希望不用吧
I hope not.
但谢谢你
But thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
听着 下一次见面
Hey, next time we meet,
希望我们能像正常人一样就吃个午饭
let's just have lunch like normal people.
那最好
I'd like that.
这是什么好吃的
Ooh, what you got there?
糯米团
Mochi. Oh.
但不是给你的
But not for you.
又是给凯的吗 他人都不在这儿啊
For Kai again? He's not even here.
厄尼需要我的帮助
Ernie needs my help.
还需要小零食吗
With snacks?
不 但他叫我除了糯米团之外
No, but he asked me to bring my laptop
再带上我的笔记本电脑
as well as the mochi.
或许他需要你帮他报税
Oh, maybe he needs you to do his taxes.
或者
Or...
他是知道今年夏天
maybe he knows I spent time
我在联调局的网络技术小组待过
with the FBI's cyber technology unit this summer
想要我帮忙
and wants an assist.
这是厄尼会做的事儿吗
Does that sound like Ernie?
不 更有可能是要我帮忙报税
No. The taxes thing is more like him.
总之 我来都来了
Anyway, I'm here.
而且我要加一句 你看上去很美
Uh, and, uh, looking fantastic, I should add.
我还是不会分你糯米团的
Still not sharing the mochi.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我都快饿死了
I am so hungry.
你去的是便利店
You went to the convenience store,
不是农贸市场吧
not the farmer's market, right?
是的 按你说的找了麦克斯
Yes, like you said, and asked for Max.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
你就要我给你带个吃的吗
Is this all you wanted from me?
当然不是
Of course not.
我马上就能弄清楚这次被黑的源头了
Close to figuring out where the hack originated,
我需要找人帮忙对他们发起一次域名系统攻击
and I need someone to launch a DNS against them.
这么厉害的黑客肯定能防住这种攻击吧
Well, hackers this good can easily fend off a DNS.
但能让他们分个心-是的
But it'll be a distraction. Yes.
这样我就可以悄无声息地溜进他们的世界
So I can slip into their world undetected,
确保他们不会收拾东西走人
ensuring that they don't fold up their tents and go home.
你不能直接设置个自动袭击吗
Couldn't you have just done an automated attack?
当然可以 但
Well, of course, but...
我不知道这些黑客有多厉害
I'm not sure how good these hackers are,
他们可能会回击
and they might attack back.
你觉得我能阻止他们 对吧
And you think I can fend them off?
或许吧 但就算你不行
Well, maybe, but even if you can't,
他们人侵的也只是你的电脑 不是我的
they'll compromise your computer, not mine.
所以你才叫我来
So that's why I'm here.
为了糯米团 和你自己的设备不被毁
So you can eat mochi and not destroy your equipment?
不
No.
行吧 也算是吧
Well, sort of the snacks.
你需要精进你的人际交往技巧了
You need to work on your people skills.
我知道
I know.
要是能有你的天赋就好了
What I wouldn't give to have your gifts.
没多少人是又聪明又善良的
Not a lot of folks are both smart and kind.
我建议你不要
SAM: I wouldn't if I were you.
哇哦
Whoa.
你就一直躲在这儿吗
You been lurking here the whole time?
你这话就说的不太好听
Lurking holds a lot of judgment.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just, uh...
出什么事了吗-你说这咖啡吗
What's going on? With this coffee?
它已经泡了五个小时了
It's been sitting in the pot for five hours.