The idea of, of hurting her or
或者会失去她
of losing her.
所以...
So...
抱歉 我不知道这怎么能行
I'm sorry. I just-- I don't, I don't see how this is gonna work.
好吧
Okay.
尽管我已经爱上...
Even though I'm falling in--
没事的
It's okay.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I, um...
我以为我...
I thought that I...
我不小心听到了...
I heard something when I was--
我在门外听到了 但是...
I was, I was listening at the door, but--
-抱歉 我没有... -没事 没事
- I'm sorry. I, I didn't-- - No. No.
但真没事
But really, it's, it's okay.
我们之间的关系不对
It's not right between us.
这和我们睡了无关
And it has nothing to do with that we had sex or anything...
天啊 他知道我们睡了吗
Oh my God, does he know that we had sex?
-是的 我... -他知道了
- Yeah, I, I-- - Yeah, he does.
好吧 我们的性♥爱♥很棒
Okay. The sex was nice.
然后...
And...
我觉得我们最好还是做朋友
I just think that we're better off as friends.
我的天 我也这么觉得
Oh my God, I, I do too. I do too.
-我也是 -是啊
- I do too. - Yeah.
我也觉得你们最好还是做朋友
I also think you're better off as friends.
-行了 去吧 -好 我会...
- Okay, go. - I-- Okay, I will--
我就不打扰你们俩了
I'm gonna leave you two alone completely.
-你们可以有点隐私了 -再见
- You can have privacy-- - Goodbye.
-好 抱歉 -非常感谢
-Okay. Sorry. Okay. - Thank you so much.
-谢谢你 -抱歉
- Thank you. - Sorry.
天啊 刚才真是...
Whoo! Well, that was like...
像是坐过山车一样
That was like a roller-coaster.
-天啊 -我们刚才说到哪儿了
- Wow. - Um, what were we talking about?
我的天 我刚说了点什么
Oh my God, I said a thing.
你也有话要说
You were gonna say a thing.
不 我没有
No, I don't think so.
确定吗
Sure about that?
是啊 我没什么...
Yeah. Yeah. No, I, I wasn't...
我没什么话想说
I wasn't gonna say anything.
好吧
Okay.
你们准备好了吗 我来了
Okay, if you're ready, here I come!
你好 宝贝
Ciao, bella!
晚上好 欢迎来到威尼斯
Buona sera! Benvenuti a Venezia.
你们准备了什么
What did you guys do?
既然你去不了威尼斯了
Since you cannot go to Venice,
我们给你准备了一个威尼斯
we brought-a Venice to you.
你还做了晚饭吗
And you cooked dinner?
我做了意大利面
I made-a the pasta.
我根据抖音上的教程
And I made the meatballs,
做了肉丸
with a lot of help from a TikTok.
视频
Video.
-谢谢你 -美丽的女士
- Thank you. - Beautiful lady,
我们这里习惯在饭前坐上平底船滑行
it's customary to have the gondola ride pre-dinner, huh?
来吧
Come. Come.
好的
Yes, please.
-我不知道这是不是个好点子 -来吧 美丽的女士
- I don't know if this is a good idea. - Come on, lovely lady.
来吧 美丽的女士
Come on, lovely lady.
来吧
Come on.
你可以坐在这里
You can sit over there.
坐吧
Go on.
我觉得有人在追我们
I think somebody is coming for us.
-是的 -我们可以逃走的 对吧
- Yes. - We make an escape, huh?
小心点
Oh, be careful.
你俩太贴心了
You two, this is incredible.
唱的是意大利美妙的音乐
Something good in Italian!
你觉得所有船夫都会唱歌♥吗
Do you think all the gondoliers sing?
他们会
Yes, they do.
大多数孩子都有毛绒玩具或是毯子
Most kids had a stuffed animal or a blanket.
你...
You...
有一个汤勺
had a soup ladle.
你去哪里都要带着它
You took it everywhere with you.
甚至带着它睡觉
You even slept with it.
天啊 我真是个奇怪的孩子
God, I was such a weird kid.
不 你很可爱 现在也是
No, you were adorable. Still are.
乔丹跟我分手我挺庆幸的
You know, I, I'm kind of glad that Jordan broke up with me.
因为如果他跟我们一起隔离
'Cause if he had quarantined with us,
我们就不会有这种时光了
we wouldn't have this time together, you know?
我知道你们不在一起了
I know that you guys aren't together anymore,
但我们还能拥有这种时光吗
but can we still spend time like this?
就像家人一样
Like a, like a family?
我们永远是家人
We'll always be a family.
这点永远不会改变
That will never change.
我爱你们 我要哭出来了
I love you. I'm going to crash.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, baby.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
感谢你今晚做的一切
Thank you for everything tonight.
-我的荣幸 -太有爱了
- My pleasure. - It was so lovely.
我觉得...
You know, I think, uh...
这场隔离没有早一点开始 真是遗憾
it's a shame that this quarantine didn't happen a little earlier.
在我们分开之前
Before we separated.
抱歉我一直忙着做超人妈妈
I'm sorry that I was so busy trying to be Super Mom.
我真希望我能多花点时间在我们之间
I wish I had spent more time focused on us.
抱歉我成为了讨厌鬼
I'm sorry I was being such a pain in the ass.
你觉得我们还能...
You think that we could...
试试吗
try?
可以
Yeah.
我们会喜欢的
I mean, I would love that.
琪琪怎么办
What about Gigi?
说实话
Honestly...
我讨厌普拉提
I hate Pilates.
我真的很讨厌普拉提
I really do hate Pilates.
你知道你有多美吗
You know how beautiful you are?
别说了
Stop.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
你的父母
Your parents,
我的父母
my parents,
我们的祖父母
our grandparents...
他们都不轻松
none of them had it easy.
但我们也长大成人
And we're still here.
我们还在他们身边
They still had us.
他们相信我们 詹姆斯 我也是
They believed in us, James. And I do too.
这个世界很可怕 也很艰难
Yeah, the world is scary and... hard,
但这不是我们停下的原因
but that's not a reason to stop.
让我们完成最开始的梦
Let's finish what we started.
完成他们最开始的梦
Let's finish what they started.
至于查莉
You know, and Charli,
她会成为一个好姐姐
she would be such a good big sister.
我会再考虑一下
I'll give it some more thought.
这对我来说就够了
That's all I ask.
去除掉烤焦的部分 这些饼干还挺好吃的
These biscuits ain't half bad when you scrape the burnt parts off.
-是吗 -真的
- Yeah? - It's true.
去掉 然后...
Scrape it off and...
我...
I...
行了...
Stop...
很好吃
So tasty.
我准备好履行我的诺言了
I am ready to make good on my end of the bargain.
好
Okay.
♪虽知怪诞不经♪
♪ Feels strange to try to write it down ♪
♪但已情不自禁♪
♪ But it's too strong to try and fight it now ♪
♪既知心之所系♪
♪ When the heart knows what it wants ♪
♪却又如鲠在喉♪