你只是一直忙着自己的事 从来没注意罢了
You were just too busy doing your own thing to notice.
我忙自己的事
I was busy doing my own thing
是因为你一直在工作
because you were working all the time!
如果我是普拉提教练的话
Maybe if I had been a Pilates instructor,
你可能会对我更感兴趣
you would have been more interested in having fun.
和我做♥爱♥
Having sex.
我没有玩乐 也没有做♥爱♥
I wasn't having fun or sex
是因为我一直忙着赚钱养家
because I was busting my ass trying to support our family!
如果我们角色互换 我肯定乐意之至
I would have loved to have it the other way around,
我教艺术课 你去做那份不讨好的辛苦活
where I taught art and you worked a thankless, grueling job.
我兼♥职♥给五岁孩子上艺术课
I taught art part-time to five-year-olds!
我这么做的唯一原因是为了和苏菲近一点
And the only reason I did that was so I could be close to Sophie!
我做的一切都是为了苏菲和你
Everything I did was for Sophie and for you.
我搁置了我的职业
I put my career on hold.
当我终于开始为自己做点什么事的时候
And finally, I'm finally doing something for myself, and bam!
疫情来了
A pandemic hits.
威尼斯之旅呢
Well, what about the Venice trip?
取消了
It was canceled.
还有我的文章 我编辑刚刚打电♥话♥来
And the article. My editor just called.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我开始头疼了 我要躺下来
I've got a headache. I'm gonna lie down.
你怀孕了吗
Hey, so are you pregnant yet?
不知道 希望没有吧
I... I don't know. I kinda hope not.
什么叫希望没有
What do you mean you hope not?
我还以为现在是产前蜜月期
I thought this was the babymoon period?
我也这么觉得
Yeah, so did I.
但詹姆斯突然就不确定要不要孩子了
But all of a sudden, James is feeling unsure about a baby,
现在又开始紧张了
and there's all this tension now.
不知道从哪儿冒出来的
Out of nowhere.
就好像现在还不够紧张似的
As if that's what this time needs right now. More tension.
妹子 到处都在紧张
Girl. It's out there everywhere.
你看过那个视频了吗
Have you seen the video?
看了
Yeah.
那个人就出去跑了个步
The man was out for a jog.
我知道
I know.
妹子 我理解你对詹姆斯的感受
Girl, I feel you on James.
我和奈尔斯的蜜月期太煎熬了
Me and Niles' honeymoon period cannot be more over.
他有好多烦人的习惯
That man has so many annoying habits.
比如用鼻子吹口哨吗
What, like that whistling through his nose thing?
当然不是 那个绝对惹人厌
God no! It's hella irritating.
如果你把食物塞进嘴里之间
I'm like, maybe if you would just breathe
你能吸口气的话
in between shoving food in your mouth,
你就不会发出喘息声了
you could eat without wheezing!
但你和詹姆斯
But you and James,
你们感情基础很牢固
y'all have a strong foundation.
你们会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
只是...
It's just...
我们一直在幻想着
all this time we've been dreaming
"什么时候生活才能慢下来"
of "When things slow down".
"什么时候生活才能慢下来" 我们一直在想
"When things slow down," that's all we've been saying.
现在到了这个时候
And now... here we are, this is it.
现在慢下来了
This is the slowdown and...
如果他在家或不在家 我们都会吵架
if we fight when he's gone and we fight when he's here,
那我们在幻想什么呢
what have we been dreaming about?
你得喘口气 宝贝
You just gotta breathe, baby.
别把自己累垮
Don't stress yourself out.
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
等一下
One minute!
我在拉屎
I'm pooping!
我真的想你了
I sure do miss you.
我也想你了
I miss you too.
查尔斯 你觉得我们对迪特里克是不是太严格了
Charles, do you think we were too hard on Dedrick?
他回去就是为了让你自责的
He's over there putting you on a guilt trip.
不
No.
但我在想
But I was just thinking
或许我们该支持一下他的事业
maybe we should have helped him with his business.
或许我们多信任他一点
Maybe if we'd had more faith in him,
他就会更信任自己
he'd have more faith in himself.
我不想让你因为迪特里克的问题而责备我
Look, I, I don't wanna be blamed for Dedrick's problems.
我没有责备你
I'm not blaming you.
我只是觉得现在该让我们全家团聚了
I'm just thinking maybe it's time to put this family back together.
这次强加于人的隔离已经够艰难的了
It's hard enough to be in this imposed isolation.
我们不该选择远离我们所爱之人
We shouldn't choose to be isolated from people we love.
我们一起吃晚饭 你 我 和你♥爸♥
We're having dinner. Me, you, and your dad.
-我不想... -你没有选择权
- I-- I don't want-- - And you don't have a say.
你父亲也没有
And neither does your father.
你说我没为你争取
You say I didn't take up for you.
我正在为你争取
Well, I'm taking up for you now.
你爱他 他也爱你
He loves you and you love him.
这就够了
Enough is enough.
五点准时开饭
We eat at 5:00 sharp.
换件上衣
And change your shirt.
别穿黑色的 我想看到活泼一点的你
Nothing black, I'd like to see you in something a little more cheerful.
好
Okay.
"琪琪
"Gigi.
琪琪 派+拿铁=普拉提
派 拿铁 普拉提"
Pie, lattes, Pilates."
认真的吗 保罗
Seriously, Paul?
你知道你女儿
昨晚出去
开派对了吗
保罗
索菲
Sophie!
-怎么了 -你出去开派对了吗
- What? - You were out partying?
你从哪儿弄到的 我照片墙把你们屏蔽了
Where did you get that? I, I blocked you guys on Instagram.
我有个朋友关注了你
Uh... one of my friends follows you.
这不是重点
And that's not the point!
我们正处于疫情中 你却出去开派对
We're in the middle of a pandemic and you're out partying!
你病了怎么办
What if you got sick?
传染给我们怎么办
What if you got us sick?
抱歉 我没想这么多
I'm sorry, okay! I wasn't thinking.
我只是想让乔丹嫉妒
I was trying to make Jordan jealous.
你会考虑周全
You were thinking.
关于你自己 你总会考虑周全
About yourself. Like you always do.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
-你会告诉妈妈吗 -我当然会告诉你妈
- Are you gonna tell Mom? -Of course I'm gonna tell your mother.
但不是现在 她在床上
Just not right now. She's in bed.
她不是很舒服
She's not feeling well.
她不舒服
She doesn't feel well?
糟糕
Shit!
你病了吗 你发烧或者发冷吗
You're sick? Do you have a fever or chills?
-没有 -咳嗽 喘不上来气呢
- No. - Cough, shortness of breath?
没有
No.
-你能闻到这个吗 -当然
- Can you smell this? - Yes.
你俩什么情况
You guys, what's going on?
索菲去参加了一个派对
Sophie went to a party.
-你干什么了 -抱歉
- You did what? - I'm sorry.
你会没事吗
Are you gonna be okay?
-我们用戴口罩吗 -没事 不用...
- Do we need to wear masks? - Yes. No--
我没得新冠
I don't have COVID.
我没得新冠
I don't have COVID.
至少我觉得我没得
At least I don't think I do.
你看起来很帅
You look nice.
这样我们可以相距两米
And we can sit six feet apart.
你好 玛姬护士 我是南达
Hi. Nurse Maggie, It's Nanda.
查尔斯准备好吃完饭了吗
Is Charles ready for dinner?
你好 南达
Hey, Nanda.
查尔斯已经睡觉了
Charles is asleep already.
睡觉 没有 他等我们吃饭时打过去呢
Asleep? No, he was expecting us to call for dinner.
我试过把他叫起来
I tried to get him up,
但他说他今晚太累了
but he says he's too tired for dinner tonight.
他还好吗