剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
《爱 死亡 & 机器人》
集名:《潜行者》
(伦敦 1757年)
(圣卢克疯人院)
(杰弗里)
我看见了…
I see it…
“我看见上帝的光芒在他周身萦绕
For I perceived God's light about him
既似蜡烛又如火焰”
Both wax and fire
幸会幸会 杰弗里
Oh. Hail and well met, Jeoffry.
(诗人)
你又打架了吗
Have you been fighting again?
你可真是个勇敢的绅士啊
Such a bold gentleman you are.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
可当上帝
But what am I to do
要我改写那首展现 宇宙真谛的唯一诗篇时
when God asks of me to translate the one true poem
我又该如何是好
that unfolds the universe?
不过 有你作伴我很高兴
Still, I'm glad of your companionship.
若没有你 我恐怕早就被魔王夺去灵魂了
Without you, I fear the devil would have claimed me long ago.
(撒旦)
你好 杰弗里
Hello, Jeoffry.
听说你给我的小魔仆们 添了不少麻烦嘛
I understand you've been giving my imps some trouble.
对此你有什么要说的吗 嗯
What do you have to say for yourself? Hm?
退后 撒旦
Back, Satan!
这是我的地盘 我的地盘
This is my place, mine!
哎 这世上又有什么 真正属于我们呢
Well, is anything really ours?
来吧 杰弗里 我有个提议
Come, Jeoffry. I have a proposition.
愿意和我走一走吗
Will you walk with me?
会有好吃的哦
There will be treats.
客套话就不多说了吧
Let's get the formalities over with, eh?
是的 只要你愿意俯首 向我臣服
Yea, I will give you this and all the kingdoms of the Earth
我就把这里 和世上所有的王国都赐给你
if you will bow down and worship me.
不
No.
是你该向杰弗里俯首称臣
It is you who should bow down to Jeoffry.
是啊 果然不出我所料
Yes, I suspected as much.
你身上带着傲慢之罪 猫
You bear the sin of pride, cat.
这恰好是我最喜欢的罪孽
A sin I am particularly fond of.
你说过会有好吃的
And you said there would be treats.
新鲜采摘的猫薄荷
Catnip fresh from the soil,
市场上的腌火腿
salted ham from the market,
眼珠还在的鱼头
fish heads with the eyes still in them.
满嘴爆浆的美味呢
Mm. Scrumptiously poppable.
不过我们得先做个交易 杰弗里
But first we must make a deal, Jeoffry.
我需要你那位诗人
I have need of your poet,
我要你站在一旁 不要插手
and I want you to stand aside and not interfere.
这可不行 他是我的 是我最宠爱的宠物
Oh no, no, no. He's mine. The favorite of my pets.
别这样 杰弗里 你要明白 觊觎他的人多着呢
Now, now, Jeoffry, you must understand that there are many claims on him.
这个人就像个破败的庄园 到处都是讨债的人
The man is like a ruined estate overrun with creditors.
他欠着天堂暴君的债
He owes the tyrant of heaven,
欠着家人朋友的债
his family and friends,
而且也欠下了我的债 都因为他年轻时的放荡行为
and me for his youthful debaucheries and such.
但我愿意一笔勾销
But I would forgive my debt
只要你的“宠物”为我写一首诗 -放我下来
if your "pet" would but write me a poem. -Put me down!
说真的 杰弗里 他给自己写的那些诗其实并不怎么样
Honestly, Jeoffry, the poems he writes for himself are, mm… not very good.
在我的指点下 他能写出真正的杰作
With my guidance, he could write something magnificent.
诗中之诗
The poem of poems.
足以摧毁万物的诗句
Verse that would lay waste… …to all of creation.
愿意和我达成协议吗 先生
Do we have a deal, sir?
怎么回事
What is it?
不 求你了 路西法大人 放过我的猫
No! No, no. Please, Lord Lucifer, spare my cat.
我愿意做任何事 我发誓
I'll do anything! I swear it.
很好
Very well.
(幕间休息)
妙极了 先生 妙极了
Capital, sir, capital.
哦 先生 你不能用 “爱情”与“和平”来押韵
Oh, sir, sir, you cannot rhyme love with dove.
这也太俗气了 我可不允许这样
It is banal. I shall not allow it.
嗯 我喜欢你对《论人》的首次引用
Yeah, I like the first reference to "An Essay on Man,"
但再次引用就显得你…缺乏创意了
but the second makes you seem… derivative.
评论家总是这么说 撒旦
All critics are Satan.
不过写得真是精彩 确实精彩
But marvelous work, truly marvelous.
我做了一些修改建议 希望你能考虑
I've made a few suggested edits I'd like you to entertain,
但我对你的目前进展很满意
but I'm very pleased with your progress.
如果你能整理一下
If you could tidy these up,
我明晚就来取 我们的交易也就完成了
I'll be back for them tomorrow night, and our business can be done.
(流浪猫)
你好吗 杰弗里
How now, Jeoffry?
瞧你这样子 好像被猎狗给啃过似的
You look as though a hound has chewed you up.
那可不是什么猎狗 而是撒旦本尊
Yes, well, that was no hound, but Satan himself.
你好吗 杰弗里
How now, Jeoffry?
你看起来真是狼狈不堪啊 老兄
You look worse for wear, mate.
他跟魔王打了一架 输了 汤姆
He fought the devil and lost, Tom.
那是自然
Of course he did.
现在 杰弗里爵士想要寻求 一位真正的猫战士的帮助
And now, Sir Jeoffry seeks the help of a true fighting cat.
我要寻求的不是力量 先生 而是建议
It is not strength I seek, sirrah, but counsel.
来了
Oh. Here it is.
夜猎娃娃
The Nighthunter Moppet.
你好 波莉小姐 你好 汤姆少爷
Hello, Mistress Polly. Hello, Master Tom.
你好 杰弗里少爷
Hello, Master Jeoffry.
你好 娃娃小姐
Hello, Miss Moppet.
那是牛奶吗
Is that milk?
好了 够了 杰弗里少爷有话要说
All right, come on now. Master Jeoffry has something to say.
你们都听着
Attend to him, all of you.
昨晚 撒旦来到了这座疯人院
Last night, Satan came to this madhouse.
他用好吃的引诱我离开
He offered treats to lure me away
好逼迫我的诗人听命于他
so he could coerce my poet into doing his bidding
如此一来 他就能夺走诗人的永生之魂
and, in so doing, take his immortal soul
毁灭万物
and destroy all of creation.
真是个卑鄙的诡计
Oh, that is a scurvy trick.
是的 确实如此
Yes, indeed.
所以我…
And so, I…
我需要你们的帮助
Well, I… I need your help.
这件事太古怪了 杰弗里 非常古怪
This is a strange business, Jeoffry. Very strange.
但如果你需要我的利爪 先生 我会全身心投入到这场战斗中
But, uh, if you want my claws, sir, they're yours for this fight.
不
No!
我们猫是杀死埃及獴的
We cats are descended from the Angel Tiger
天使之虎后裔
who killed the Ichneumon-rat of Egypt.
我们是上帝的战士
We are warriors of God,
因此我们能伤害撒旦
and as such, we can wound Satan,
但我们无法杀死他
but we cannot kill him.
要打败撒旦 我们必须让他得不到他想要的东西
To defeat Satan, we must deny him that which he desires.
那首诗
The poem.
一首破诗 他要那个做什么
A bloody poem? What does he want that for?
我明白该怎么做了
I understand what must be done.
我们会帮你的
We shall help you.
我们要和他战斗
We shall fight him!
而杰弗里 你要潜行
And, Jeoffry, you shall creep.
来吧 智慧大♥师♥ 把它交出来
Come, come, Master Smart. Hand it over.
就像外科医生说的 “一次性全取出来比较好”
As the surgeon said, "'Tis better to have it all out at once."
嘿 别动 把东西交出来 混♥蛋♥
Oi! Stand and deliver, you wanker!
噢 得了吧
Oh, please.
我受够了你们这些该死的猫
I've had quite enough of you damned cats.
我们可不会简单扯破你的长袜 先生
We'll have more than your stockings, sir.
我要扒了你的皮 你这个该死的…
I'll have your hide, you bloody…
注意言辞
Language.
我不允许任何人叫我…
I won't be called a… …by anyone, let alone…
更别说一只满身跳蚤的流浪猫了
…a flea-bitten alley cat.
那就来吧 先生
Lay on then, sir!
我是夜猎娃娃
I am the Nighthunter Moppet!
放开
Get it off!
我们是天使的后裔
We are descended from angels,
因此我们也能 在世界之间的空隙中穿行
and as such, we too can move in the spaces between worlds.
退下 卑鄙的小猫
Stand down, vile kitten!
我是夜猎娃娃
I am Nighthunter Moppet!
滚回地狱吧 你这个恶魔
Back to hell with you, you fiend!
你们赢不了
You cannot win.
若再与我作对 就死路一条
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表