剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
沙漠中的斯♥诺♥
(偷水犯)
嘿 斯♥诺♥ 很…很高兴见到你
Hey, Snow, it's it's good to see you.
东西到了吗?
Did they come in?
从地球搞来上等货越来越难了
Oh, uh, it's getting harder and harder to bring the real stuff in from Earth.
一直在涨价
It's getting expensive.
也许我可以给你介绍一些其他合成物
Maybe I could interest you in some synthetic analogs.
也许你可以闭上你的臭嘴 把我要的东西给我
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and give me my stuff.
再预订两公斤 我一个月后再来
Order another two kilos. I'll be back in a month.
(通缉 托克辛)
(通缉 斯♥诺♥)
谢谢
Thanks.
你是斯♥诺♥ 那个白化病人
You're Snow, the albino.
-不 我不是 -行了 别跟我胡扯了
-No, I'm not. Now, don't fuck with me.
我没在胡扯
I'm not fucking with you.
我叫吉尔达康利 他们都叫我白爷
My name is Jelda Conley. They call me Whitey.
你们是赏金猎手 是吧?
Bounty hunters, right?
这个叫斯♥诺♥的人…他犯了什么事?
What's he done, this. . . Snow guy?
不 不是我想抓他 是商人巴里斯想抓他
No, it's not me wants him. It's the merchant, Baris.
巨额悬赏要他的蛋
There's a big reward for his balls.
蛋?是说睾丸吗?
Balls? As in, testicles?
-巴里斯要这玩意干吗? -我的任务只是拿到东西
Now, why the hell would Baris want those? My job ends at the taking.
好了 不管你是不是他…
Now, whether you're him or not. . .
我都要挑战你
I challenge you.
听着…
Listen. . .
我从来不杀没有先动念杀我的人 你还是算了吧
I've never killed anyone who didn't try to kill me first, so just move on.
我说了 我要挑战你!
I said I challenge you!
在场的每个人都听到了!
Everyone here heard it!
我是在行使我的权利
That puts me within my rights.
你给我站起来
So stand up.
我不会擅自伤人
I mean you no harm.
除非迫不得已
Unless harm is meant.
我最好还是走吧
Best I get gone.
谢谢你帮我
Well, thanks for the help.
Oh.
找到他了 召集队伍
Found him. Get the team together.
见鬼
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我习惯了没有伴 -没关系 我不饿
-Not used to company. That's okay. I'm not hungry.
但我想和你同行
But I wanna travel with you.
我叫希莱德
My name is Hirald.
我要跨越泰兰平原 路途艰险
I'm crossing the Thiran plain. It's not easy.
我没问题的
I have no problem with that.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
你有日间帐篷吗?
Don't you have a day tent?
你可以跟我共用
You can share mine.
有点简陋…但它可以让我们 不被最滚烫的热浪灼伤
Not much. . . but it'll protect us from the worst of the heat.
我身体一向恢复很快
Always been a fast healer.
Uh. . .
你应该知道巴里斯为什么追杀我
You should know why Baris is after me.
为什么他想要我的…
Why he wants my. . .
睾丸 我知道
Testicles, yes.
你的身体会产生一种
There's something unique about the gonadotropin-releasing hormone
独特的性腺释素
your body produces.
你的细胞可以再生
Your cells are regenerative.
因此可以长生不老
And hence, immortal.
你的手会重新长出来…
Your hand will grow back in. . .
就在一周后吗?
a week?
可能都用不了一周
Maybe less.
我为地球中♥央♥情报局工作
I work for Earth Central Intelligence.
他们想要的东西和巴里斯一样 但是我不是赏金猎人
They want the same things as Baris, but I'm no bounty hunter.
-他们希望你能自愿跟我走 -为什么?
-They wish you to come willingly. Why?
因为能解密你生殖系统的人
Because whoever decodes your reproductive system
事实上也就能控制长生不老
controls, in effect, immortality.
这一信息可以动摇整个保护地
This knowledge could destabilize the entire Protectorate.
为什么不直接杀了我? 这样问题就解决了
Why not just kill me? Problem solved.
地球中心不会压制信息
Earth Central does not suppress knowledge.
只有人类才有道德 我还以为人工智能们根本不在意
Morality's a human construct. I thought AIs didn't give a shit.
它们被创造的初衷 是保护更远大的利益
They were created to protect the greater good.
你要去吗?
Will you come?
还有两天就能到我家了 我们该继续赶路了
Two days should bring us to my home. We should keep moving.
这边
Here.
我大概两百年前发现了这个地方
I found this place about 200 years ago.
从那之后就一直对其进行修缮
Been improving it ever since.
你活了多久了?
Just how long have you been alive?
别拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
你在后边能找到衣服 可以洗个澡
You'll find clothes in the back and a shower.
这里有很多水
There's plenty of water here.
Mm. . .
这是谁的裙子?
Whose dress is this?
我妻子的
My wife's.
她在123年前自杀了
She killed herself 123 years ago.
为什么?
Why?
她变老了
She grew old.
但是我没有
I didn't.
斯♥诺♥?
Snow?
(非法访问)
你也该开一下杀戒了 巴里斯
Time to get your hands dirty, Baris.
可以吗?
Shall we?
麦克?你就位了吗?
Meck? Are you in position?
麦克?
Meck?
卓特 去看看她
-Trot Check on her.
斯♥诺♥在这
Snow's here. He got Meck.
麦克已经被他弄死了
住手!
-Stop!
加里特
Jharit.
宝贝
Baby.
怎么回事?
What was that?
那个混♥蛋♥杀了加里拉
Fucker killed Jharilla.
他去找你了
He's coming your way.
你杀的是我的妻子 你这混♥蛋♥
That was my wife you killed, you fucker.
等我剪开你的子孙袋
After I've snipped your sack,
我会慢慢切掉其他的东西
I'm gonna take my time cutting all the rest.
没道理的 斯♥诺♥
It makes no sense, Snow.
你已经活了好几个世纪了
You've been alive for centuries.
但你选择在这里生活 在一个星球与世隔绝的破地方
And yet you choose to live here, on this backwater shithole of a planet.
你现在要死到这里了
Well, now you'll die here.
你是合成人?
You're synthetic?
不是
No.
我很久之前遭遇了一场意外
I was in an accident a long time ago.
在合成肉体和金属陶瓷之下…
Underneath the synthflesh and ceramal. . .
我有脊柱、神经组织…
there is a spinal column, nerve tissue. . .
最重要的是 我还有人脑
and a mostly-human brain.
这就是我
Me.
我也孤独很久了
I've been alone a long time too.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表