是的 你们真棒
Yes! You guys!
家的定义到底是什么?
What defines a home really?
就是四面墙和一个房♥顶吗?
Is it just four walls and a roof?
还是说不仅如此?
Or is it something more than that?
我可以告诉大家 我心中的家 就是放葡萄酒冰箱的地方
I can tell you that for me, home is where my wine fridge is.
是 我个人从未流离失所
Now, I've personally never been unhoused,
但是确实有一年夏天
but there was one summer
我们纽约的家装♥修♥
where they were doing construction on our New York home,
我只得住在广场酒店
and I had to stay at The Plaza.
装♥修♥三周结束后
At the end of those three weeks
我觉得自己 就像是从肖申克监狱出狱一样
I felt like I was getting out of Shawshank.
好了 收♥容♥所♥会提供身体和心理健康检查
Now, the shelter will offer physical and mental wellness checks.
我现在就给你们下诊断
And I'll give you the diagnosis right now.
如果你们不利用这一点 那一定是疯了
You're batshit crazy if you don't take advantage of that.
但是如果你疯了 我们会帮你
But if you are crazy, we're here for you.
在我们正式开张之前
Now, before we officially open things
我给大家准备了一个小小的惊喜
I have a little surprise for everyone.
奥利弗街 女性中心 帮助女性 激发希望
昨晚 我决定亲自准备
So last night I decided to personally
一个装有必需品的杂物袋
Scurate a grab bag of absolutely essential,
里面都是我认为女人不可或缺的物品
must-have items that I think no woman can live without.
请打开你们的袋子
So, go ahead and open your bags.
大家请好好享用吧 非常感谢大家前来
Everybody, please enjoy, and thank you so much for coming.
喝葡萄酒的时间到了吗?
天啊 我们完蛋了
God, we are so fucked.
今天早些时候举♥行♥了一场灾难性的 慈善机构剪彩活动
A disaster at a charity ribbon-cutting earlier today.
亿万富婆莫莉诺瓦克送出奢侈品礼包
Billionaire Molly Novak gave out luxury gift bags
同时漫无边际地 发表了前言不搭后语的讲话
while delivering a rambling, incoherent speech
在很多人看来 这完全不合时宜 并且极具冒犯意味
that many are calling out of touch and extremely offensive.
所有收♥容♥所♥里的女士…
All the sheltered ladies All the sheltered ladies
所有收♥容♥所♥里的女士…
All the sheltered ladies All the sheltered ladies
评论家们说这次令人颜面尽失的事件
Critics say this is an embarrassing black eye
是新晋全国第三富婆 名下慈善机构遭受的一次沉重打击
for the charity led by the country's newly minted third-richest woman.
拜托
Please.
他们反应过度了 这则报道太偏颇了
They're overreacting. This coverage is so skewed.
你受到了不公的待遇
You're being treated unfairly.
这些蜡烛多棒啊
I mean, these candles are dope.
整个房♥间弥漫着干净的白人女子气息
This whole room smells like clean white women.
打扰一下 莫莉 能去我办公室谈谈吗?
Excuse me, Molly. Can I speak with you in my office?
好 当然
Yes, of course.
我感觉你有一点生气
I'm sensing you're a little mad,
但礼品袋里有香薰
but there's actually some incense in the bag
对舒缓情绪很有帮助
that will really help with that.
听我说 我现在要礼貌地向你提出要求
You know what? I'm gonna ask you something politely right now.
找点其他事做吧
Find something else.
创立一个手袋品牌 加入一个读书俱乐部
Start a handbag line. Join a book club.
上太空 什么都行
Go to space. Anything.
好吧 也许我在礼品袋里 放的东西是不太合适
Okay, maybe I didn't nail it on what I put in the bags,
但我是心怀善意的
but my heart was in the right place.
你没有认真对待这项事业
You're not taking this seriously.
我们就说实话吧
And let's be honest,
你今天出现仅仅是因为你离婚了
you only showed up today because you got divorced.
你心里空了一个洞 你想把它填满
So you have this hole inside of you, and you're trying to fill it.
你没有完全说错
You're not totally wrong.
我心里确实空了一个洞
There is a hole inside of me.
但我认为…
But I think…
这个洞在离婚之前已经存在了很久
it's been there for a long time, since way before the divorce.
我只是深陷于丈夫的生活之中
I just got swept up in my husband's life.
一切都是围绕着他 还有…
Everything was him, him, him, and…
我从来没有去探索过自己是什么人
I never did the work to find out who I am
或自己应该成为什么人
or who I am supposed to be.
但我现在开始这么做了
But I'm doing that now.
还有…
And…
这真的很可怕
it's really, really scary.
抱歉 你说的这些我都不关心
I'm sorry. I don't really care about any of that.
天啊 我对奥普拉说完这些 天啊 我对奥普拉说完这些
Wow. When I said that to Oprah, Wow. When I said that to Oprah,
她给了我一个大大的拥抱
she gave me one of the biggest hugs of my life.
我跟你说 你有心理创伤 对此我持尊重的态度
You know what? You have your trauma, and I respect that,
但我来这里不是为了当你的治疗师
but I'm not here to be your therapist.
我们来这里是为了帮助尽可能多的人
We're here to help as many people as we can
好好利用我们短暂的人生
in the short time we have on this earth.
我只关心这个
That's all I care about.
我们有着同样的目标
We're on the same team here.
我只想继续来做慈善 仅此而已
All I wanna do is keep coming in. That's it.
我全心投入 不会让你失望的
I'm totally committed. I won't let you down.
好吧
Fine.
不过我转念一想 如果我想来这里
And now that I think about it, was there any world
你是否可以阻止我来?
where you could've stopped me from coming in if that's what I wanted?
不 当然不可以 -好吧
No, of course not. -Right.
你只是强势到令人害怕
You're just incredibly intimidating.
谢谢 我知道
Thank you. I know.
(莫莉诺瓦克)
(莫莉威尔斯)