今天天气真糟糕啊
Awful weather today, huh?
战 利 品
双语合并:NickCollect
糟透了
Hideous.
我们能不能把阳光调弱20%
Can we turn the sun down, like, 20%
再把海豚都赶走?
and get rid of the dolphins too?
它们太可爱了
Way too cute.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么你觉得你的新船怎么样?
So, what do you think of your new boat?
这礼物还不错吧?
Good present?
等我登上船之后再告诉你
I'll tell you when I actually step foot on it.
天啊 她来了
Oh, my God. There she is!
不敢相信你都要45岁了 你气色真好
I can't believe you're turning 45. You look incredible.
以珍妮佛为标准的话 你从安妮斯顿变成了洛佩丝
On the scale of ageless Jennifers, you went from Aniston to Lopez.
你可真会说话
You're the sweetest.
听着 我吩咐尼古拉斯把这艘船上 塞满你最喜欢的东西
Now, I told Nicholas to fill this thing with all your favorite stuff
不计成本
no matter the cost.
可真不便宜呢
Which was a lot.
我来带你参观一下 这是第三层甲板酒吧
Let me show you around. This is the third deck bar.
有一台漂亮的Meneghini冰箱
We've got a beautiful Meneghini refrigerator,
一些手工水晶高脚杯
some handblown crystal stemware,
还有加热吧台凳 专为我人生中最重要的臀部服务
and heated stools for the most important butt in my life.
知道这里还该有什么吗?
You know what we should get in here?
一位全职可丽饼厨师
A full-time crepe chef.
我喜欢 好主意 我这就办 -对吧?
Love it. Genius. I'll get on it. -Right?
他可以住在船上
And he could live on the boat.
我去找一位正要离婚的
I'll find one that's going through a divorce.
约翰 你觉得呢?
John, what do you think?
我喜欢可丽饼
Love crepes.
你也许能看出来
And as you can probably tell
这是整艘船上最小的游泳池
this is the smallest pool on the entire ship.
我不得不带你看 还真有点难堪呢
I'm actually a little embarrassed to have to show it to you.
不 挺可爱的
No, it's cute.
你知道这个游泳池最适合谁吗?
You know who this pool will be perfect for?
狗狗们
The dogs.
亲爱的 你觉得玛丽凯特 和艾什丽会喜欢这个游泳池吗?
Sweetie, do you think Mary-Kate and Ashley would like this pool?
会的 看起来不错
Yeah, looks great.
说真的 你有在听吗?
Seriously, are you even listening?
有啊 抱歉 我手♥机♥上通知太多了
Yeah. Sorry, I'm just getting slammed here.
好吧 但如果你能发表一下看法就好了
Okay, but it would be nice to get your input at some point.
你想听我的看法?
You want my input?
我想想
Well, let's see.
无论你想看到什么 那就是我真正想要看到的
What I would really love to see would be whatever you wanna see.
这是你的生日礼物
This is your birthday gift.
我希望它是特别的、完美的 专门为你定制
I want it to be special and perfect for you.
开什么玩笑
You fucking kidding me?
真抱歉 各位
I am so sorry, guys.
我得去见黑莉 是急事
I have to go meet with Hailey. It's an emergency.
他们会派直升机来
They're sending the chopper.
你们俩就留在这里吧
Why don't you two just stay here?
喝点香槟 四处看看
You drink some champagne and keep poking around.
无论你想要什么我都会帮你搞定
Whatever you want, consider it donezo.
好吗? -好
Okay? -Okay.
我们派对上见
See you at the party.
这妆容太美了 非常感谢大家
It looks amazing, guys. Thank you so much.
天啊 你们来了 我等不及和你们聊了
Oh, my God, you guys made it! And I can't wait to catch up with you.
嘿 你们好吗?
Hey, how you guys doing?
嗨 别忘了跟我讲丹麦的事 好吗?嗨
Hi. Don't forget to tell me about Denmark, okay? Hi.
莫莉的生日
Molly's birthday!
嘿 一会儿来找我 我带你参观一下 好不好?
Hey, come find me later. I'll give you a tour, okay?
女士们 能把这位美女
Do you guys mind if I borrow this particular beautiful woman right here
借给我几分钟吗?
for a few minutes?
好
All right.
嘿 非常抱歉 我今天早上突然离开
Hey, I am so sorry that I jetted off this morning.
船的其他部分你还喜欢吗?
Did you enjoy the rest of the boat?
喜欢这个派对吗?
How about this party, huh?
这个生日过得很不错吧?
I mean, this is quite a birthday, right?
船令人惊叹 派对热闹非凡
The boat is amazing. The party is incredible.
只是还有一件事 如果能实现就好了
There was just one other thing I thought could be nice.
什么事?
What is it?
我们两个共进晚餐吧?就我们俩
What if we had dinner alone? Just the two of us.
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
是吗? -是的 -是吗? -是的
Yeah? -Yeah. -Yeah? -Yeah.
那明晚?
Tomorrow night?
我甚至可以亲自下厨
I can even cook.
意大利面、微波烹饪墨西哥卷饼 选项无穷无尽
Spaghetti, microwave burrito, the options are endless.
听起来太棒了
That sounds amazing.
你…不好
You-- No, shit.
我其实得去瑞典
I actually-- I have to go to Sweden.
是明天去?
That's tomorrow?
是 -那我和你一起去呢?
Yeah. -Well, what if I come with you?
不 你最好别来
Oh, no. You don't wanna do that.
旅行…会非常无聊的
It's just-- It's gonna be so boring.
有无数关于金融 和国际税法的会议 你明白吧?
It's, like, endless meetings about finance and international tax law and… you know?
这些我都能忍♥受
Well, I can hang with that stuff.
真的 就这么办吧
Seriously, let's do it.
我早上去一趟宜家 学点瑞典语 然后我们就可以出发了
I will swing by Ikea in the morning, learn some Swedish, and then we can go.
好 买♥♥一张双人沙发 也许再来点肉丸?
Okay. Get a love seat, maybe some meatballs?
好啊
Sure.
嘿 你怎么会突然想共进晚餐?
Hey. Where's this all coming from?
我也不知道
I don't know.
还记得我们刚认识那时吗?
Remember back at the beginning?
我们什么事都一起做
We used to do everything together.
你在车♥库♥里通宵编程
You'd stay up all night in the garage coding,
我打电♥话♥回访我们那些愤怒的客户
and I would call back all our angry customers.
支付你忘记处理的账单
Pay the bills you forgot about.
我们当时有点像合作伙伴
We were kinda like partners.
我们现在也是啊
Well, we still are partners.
我只去瑞典几周 之后去布拉格
I'm only in Sweden for a couple weeks and then Prague.
然后我就回来了 我们可以共进晚餐
Then I'm back here, and we can go have that dinner.
只有你和我 好吗?
Just you and me, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你的领带上有个污点
You got a spot on your tie.
我去给你拿条新的 好吗?
I'll go get you a new one, okay?
你总是很照顾我 我喜欢
Always looking out for me. I love it.
谢谢你 亲爱的 -不客气
Thank you, hon. -Course.
黑莉?
Hailey?
莫莉 嗨
Molly. Hey.
你在这里做什么呢?
What are you doing in here?
我刚才看到约翰的领带脏了
I just noticed that John had something on his tie,
所以我来给他拿条新的
so I was bringing him a new one.
你怎么知道他的领带放在哪?
How do you know where his ties are?
他跟我说他会和你摊牌的
He told me he was gonna talk to you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much, everybody,
在这个特殊的日子光临寒舍
for being here with us on this special day.
顺便说一句 现金酒吧7点开放
And by the way, the cash bar opens at 7:00…
好吗?不 我开玩笑的
okay? No, I'm just kidding.
酒水我请客 我拥有四支足球队
Drinks are on me. I own four soccer teams.
听着 我们的好友希尔 要为莫莉唱一首生日歌♥
Listen, our good friend Seal is here to sing a birthday song to Molly.
希尔 下面舞台交给你吧?
Seal, why don't you come on up here?
黑莉?
Hailey?
在我们的房♥子里?在我们卧室里?
In our house? In our bedroom?
莫莉 听我说 我可以解释
Molly, you know what? I can explain.
她还是个小孩子呢
She's a fucking child.
你怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
我们大学毕业时 她根本还没出生吧?
Was she even born when we graduated college?
其实那时她一岁
Actually, she was one.
你可真行
Very cool.
我们在巴哈马重续誓言时 你们是不是已经开始了?
Was this going on when we renewed our vows in the Bahamas?
还有新戒指?
The new ring?