迈克尔鲍顿为我唱歌♥时?
Michael Bolton singing to me?
迈克尔鲍顿? -你闭嘴 希尔
Michael Bolton? -Shut up, Seal!
莫莉 我们私底下去说吧?
Molly, how about we talk in private?
我在你身边陪伴了20年
I have been by your side for 20 years!
你当时身材奇形怪状的 我还和你上♥床♥
I had sex with you when you had your weird body…
好了 -你后来用钱改造成现在这样
Okay. -…before you fixed it with money.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
再也不要和我说话了
Don't ever speak to me again!
好吧 大家别担心
Okay. Don't worry, everybody,
一切都会没事的
everything's gonna be fine.
莫莉
Molly.
你去死吧 -莫莉
Fuck you! -Molly.
莫莉 请听我解释
Molly, please, just let me explain.
你给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
该死的 -亲爱的
Goddamn it! -Honey…
进屋去吧 我们谈谈
Just come back inside. We'll talk.
巴尔托什 这是手动挡的车 离合器怎么用?
Bartosz, this is a stick. How do you use a clutch?
这很难描述 更像是一种感觉
It's hard to describe. It's more of a feeling.
算了 去它的吧 算了 去它的吧
You know what? Fuck it. You know what? Fuck it.
该死的 巴尔托什
Goddamn it, Bartosz.
今天律师正式宣布科技公♥司♥执行长
Lawyers today announce the official dissolution of the marriage
约翰诺瓦克和妻子离婚
of tech CEO John Novak and his wife
(莫莉诺瓦克即将接手 科技公♥司♥一半财产)
距离出轨指控已经过去了八个月
eight months after accusations of infidelity.
没有婚前协议
Without a prenuptial agreement,
莫莉诺瓦克现在身价八百七十亿美元
Molly Novak's net worth is now $87 billion,
让她一跃成为全国第三富有的女性
making her the third-wealthiest woman in the country.
用男人换九百亿
Trading some man for 90 bill.
我愿意 能买♥♥很多鞋子呢 亲爱的
I'd take it. That's a lot of shoes, honey.
我们不要无视她都经历了些什么
Let's not diminish what she's gone through.
我不管她得到了多少钱
I don't care how much she's got.
光有钱是买♥♥不来幸福的
Money alone can't buy you happiness.
但钱是有帮助的 -有帮助
Well, it helps. -It helps.
对吗?有帮助 -也许有一点 就一点
Am I right? It helps. -Maybe a little, just a little.
很有帮助 -行了
Helps a lot. -Stop it.
(柏林)
我好开心
I feel so happy!
因为你嗑药了
That's the drugs!
我明白为什么人们这么喜欢嗑药了
I see why they're so popular!
(普吉岛)
我想染发
I think I wanna dye my hair.
好主意 -是吧?
I love that. -Right?
(里约)
天啊 是斯汀
Oh, my God, it's Sting.
我要去打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi.
去吧 我去添饮料 -好
You do that. I'll get us more drinks. -'Kay.
斯汀
Sting!
嗨 斯汀 你好吗? 嗨 斯汀 你好吗?
Hey, Sting. What's up? Hey, Sting. What's up?
我其实不是斯汀
I'm actually not Sting.
斯汀 没事的
Sting, it's okay.
莫莉诺瓦克 你可能在电视上看到过我
Molly Novak. You might have seen me on TV.
八百七十亿
Eighty-seven billion.
我确实认出你了 但我只是这里的服务员
I do recognize you, but I'm just a waiter here.
我喜欢 你今晚扮演服务员啊 斯汀
I like that you're role-playing as a waiter tonight, Sting.
你真幽默
You're so funny.
我们现在发色一样 来拍张照吧
We have the same hair color now. Let's get a photo.
天啊 -说“斯汀”
Oh, my God. -Say "Sting."
斯汀 -天啊 看看我们
Sting. -Oh, my God. Look at us.
等等 我得找个更好的角度 别动 -这样呢?
Wait, I need a better angle. Hold on. -How's that?
好些吗? -扶住我 斯汀
Is that better? -Just hold on to me. Sting!
该死
Fuck!
(艾德维尔 布洛芬止疼药)
我为你准备了晚餐
Got some dinner ready for you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
为什么这种事会发生在我身上?
Why did this happen to me?
因为我没有打预防衰老的肉毒杆菌?
Is it because I didn't get preventative Botox?
别瞎想了好吗?
Don't be crazy, okay?
你很美 你是女神
You look beautiful. You're a goddess.
你的皮肤是全人类中最好的
You have the best skin of any human being alive.
你应该和Migos组合里的全部三个人上♥床♥
You should be having sex with all three members of Migos.
我不知道他们是谁 不过谢了
I don't know who that is, but thank you.
我脑子里翻来覆去地想
I've been playing it over and over in my head.
最后想的总是 “我是否该做出不同的选择?
And I just keep thinking, "Should I have done things differently?
还是说我无论如何 都会输给25岁的贱♥人♥?”
Or was I always meant to lose out to a 25-year-old vagina?"
别想了 不要怪自己
Stop. Don't blame yourself.
这就是直男 他们都是白♥痴♥
It's straight guys. They're idiots.
就因为他们 电视上 竟然有一整个频道专门讲钓鱼的事
There's an entire channel devoted to fishing because of them.
我只是…总是听说有这样的事
I just-- You always hear about stuff like this happening.
从没想到会发生在自己身上
You never think it's gonna happen to you.
喂? -莫莉诺瓦克?
Hello? -Molly Novak?
对 是我
Yeah, this is she.
我是索菲亚萨利纳斯
This is Sofia Salinas.
我是你基金会的执行董事
I'm the executive director of your foundation.
我的什么? -你的慈善基金
My what? -Your charity foundation.
是你和你丈夫七年前创立的
You and your husband started it seven years ago.
我不知道你愿不愿意明天来一趟办公室
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming into the office tomorrow.
我有个办公室?
I have an office?
是的 这是一次很重要的谈话
Yes. It's a fairly important conversation.
我希望能当面谈
I would love to have it in person.
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
太好了 早上9点如何?
Great. How's 9:00 a.m.?
11点行吗?
Can we say 11:00?
你9点有事?
You have something at 9:00?
是的 我那时还没起
Yes, I'll be asleep.
我希望9点见 非常感谢 诺瓦克女士
I really would prefer 9:00. Thank you very much, Miss Novak.
好 谢谢 不 这样吧 要不10点吧?
Okay, thank you-- No, you know what? Can we say 10:00?
她挂断了
She hung up.
不会吧 这该不会是那个谁吧
No. That can't be who I think it is.
莫莉表姐 来抱一个
Cousin Molly, come in here, girl!
好好抱一下
Give me a hug.
见到你真高兴
It's so good to see you!
你好啊
Hi, there.
霍华德
Howard?
我的姑妈帕蒂是你妈妈的表亲 小鸡鸡
My Aunt Patty is your mom's cousin? Little Wee-wee.
当然了
Of course!
霍华德 小鸡鸡
Howard! Little Wee-wee.
好久不见了
It's been a long time!
我猜我们帮你在这里找了份工作 -没错
I'm guessing we got you a job here. -Damn straight you did.
我以前在兼卖♥♥电子烟的漫画书店工作
I used to work at this comic book store vape shop,
但我现在的工作是在这里管电脑什么的
but now I run the computers here or whatever.
好了 我带你参观一下
Come on. Let me show you around.
好 -来 跟我来
Great. -Come. Follow me.
餐厅在那边
So, the kitchen's down there.
如果想吃英式松饼 那你最好早点来
And you better get here early if you want a muffin.
好 -我的工位在这里
Okay. -My desk is right here.
这位是亚瑟 是我无趣的白人隔间兄弟
And this is Arthur, my boring, white cubicle mate.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hi. It's so nice to meet you.
幸会 -我是这里的会计
Nice to meet you. -I'm the accountant here.
我们可能需要一个会计
We probably need one of those.
你说要就要 -很好
If you say so. -Great.
抱歉 我不是故意盯着你看
Sorry. I don't mean to stare.
只是亲眼见到你有些不可思议
It's just wild seeing you in person.
我不习惯见名人
I'm not used to meeting celebrities, so…
不 我不是名人
Oh, no. I'm not a celebrity.
你是
Oh, yes, you are.
你是全球最出名的被出轨的女人
You're like the most famous cheated-on woman on the planet.
你要知道 黑人推特社群支持你
And I need you to know, Black Twitter has your back.
真好
That's nice.
白人Facebook社群也很支持你
White Facebook is also very supportive.
抱歉 这话说得像是 我属于白人至上主义组织 但我不是
Sorry, that sounds like I'm on white supremacy groups. I'm not.
我姑妈确实给我发过 一些糟糕的言论 非常令人不安
My aunt does send me some pretty bad stuff that's very troubling--
好了 我不说了
You know what? I'm gonna cut it off there.
我得去开会了 -好 很好