You know, I have to run to a meeting. -Yes. That sounds great.
敲敲门 嗨
Knock, knock. Hi.
你好 索菲亚萨利纳斯 -嗨 莫莉 很高兴见到你
Hello. Sofia Salinas. -Hi. Molly. So nice to meet you.
谢谢你过来 -是
Thank you for coming in. -Yeah.
我的名字 他们为什么谢我?
That's my name. What are they thanking me for?
谢谢莫莉诺瓦克
这是一个我非常引以为豪的课后项目 我们为风险儿童设立的
I'm really proud of that after-school program we funded for at-risk kids.
他们有什么风险?太可爱吗?
What are they at risk for? Being too damn cute?
不是 帮会暴♥力♥
No, gang violence.
是
Right.
你们有很多类似的工作 是吗?
Well, you guys do a lot of stuff like this, huh?
对 我们把你的钱分发给
Yes. We funnel your money
南加州的不同慈善机构
to different charities in Southern California,
给他们做好事所需要的资源
give them the resources they need to do good work,
并试图让人们关注需要帮助的人群
and try to draw attention to people in need.
那两个人看起来好惨 我希望我们会帮助他们
Well, those two look really messed up. I hope we help them.
那是我祖父母
Those are my grandparents.
他们可真美
And they're beautiful.
是这样 明天我们有个剪彩仪式
So, tomorrow we have a ribbon-cutting ceremony
是一家位于市中心的收♥容♥所♥开幕 我们已经筹办多年了
for a new shelter downtown that we've been working on for years.
这就是我叫你今天过来的原因
And that's actually the reason I called you in today.
我要提醒你 你的行为 会影响我们这个组织的形象
To remind you that your behavior does reflect on us as an organization,
让我们的工作难以展开
which makes our job harder.
你说我的“行为”具体是指什么?
And what, exactly, do you mean by my "behavior"?
听着 我不是说女人去享乐就是可耻
Look, I'm not trying to shame a girl for having a good time,
尤其是经历了这件事之后 你可以随心所欲
especially after what happened. You do you.
但你不能周游世界
But you can't go traveling around the world,
因为掉进游泳池就上新闻
getting on the news for falling into swimming pools.
很多人都会掉进游泳池啊 这很常见
Lots of people fall into swimming pools all the time.
是 但他们爬出来之后 不会试图给服务员表演膝上舞
Yeah, but they don't then get out and try to give the waiter a lap dance.
我辩解一句 我真的以为那是斯汀
In my defense, I really did think it was Sting.
我嗑药以后 他们的发际线看起来一模一样
They have the same hairline when you're on drugs.
好吧 听着 我很看重我们的声誉
Okay, look. Our reputation here is very important to me
因为我们的工作真的能救人一命
because lives are literally at stake.
天啊 你对这份工作还真是上心啊?
Wow, you really take this seriously, don't you?
是 我一生致力于此 所以是这样
Yeah, well, I kinda spent my whole life doing it. So, yes.
我很钦佩这一点
I admire that.
以后我不会再给你制♥造♥任何麻烦了
And you won't have any more problems from me.
那些都过去了 所以… -好
That's all in the past. So… -Okay.
很高兴见到你 感谢你… -当然
It was great to meet you. And thank you… -Of course.
所有的付出 -谢谢
…for all that you do. -Thank you.
今晚你的第一道菜
Tonight, for your first course,
我做了鹅肝酱加荔枝、松子和雷司令果冻
I've made foie gras with lychee, pine nut, and Riesling gelée.
谢谢你 张锡镐
Thank you, David Chang.
嘿 我有个奇怪的问题 你是个成功人士
Hey, this is a weird question, but you're a successful guy.
你会做慈善工作之类的事吗?
Do you do any sort of charity work or anything like that?
会 我和饮食界的几个慈善机构合作
Yeah, I work with a few charities in the food space.
你看 这是有道理的 饮食业是你的热情所在
See, that makes sense. That's something you're passionate about.
是 我很难抽出时间去做 我有那么多餐厅
Yeah, it's tough to find the time, with all my restaurants
产品线还有这里的工作
and my product lines and my job here.
但慈善能让人安心
But it's good for the soul.
是 这我明白
Yeah, I get that.
天啊 真好吃
Wow. That's amazing.
但你知道我真正想吃什么吗?
But you know what I could really go for?
微波炉加热的豆子加芝士墨西哥卷饼
A microwave bean and cheese burrito.
我去帮你热
I'll go heat that up for you.
再来点品客薯片
With Pringles on the side.
谢了 张锡镐
Thanks, David Chang!
这是怎么回事?
What in the hell?
嗨 你好 我决定要来
Hi, there! I decided to come.
这些车是干什么用的?
What are all these cars for?
这样我们可以闪亮登场 出席剪彩仪式
So we can go to the ribbon-cutting in style.
好 我们昨天谈过形象问题了
Okay. We talked about optics yesterday,
我觉得这不是个好主意
and I don't think it's a good idea
毕竟我们是去游民收♥容♥所♥
to show up to a shelter for unhoused people
乘十万美元一辆的SUV车队去
in a fleet of $100,000 SUVs
这简直太不环保了
that are absolutely terrible for the environment.
太有道理了
Good call.
好 让我来纠正这个错误
All right, let me fix this.
好…发出去了
And… sent.
好 没事了 上车吧 -你刚才做了什么?
Okay, we're good. Get in. -What did you just do?
我给绿色和平捐了一万美元 这应该能抵消了吧?
I gave $10,000 to Greenpeace. That should even it out, right?
什么?不 这样不行啊
What? No. That's not how this works.
我们出发吧
Let's roll!
我的老天
Holy shit.
你去和她乘同一辆车
You ride with her.
天啊 看这个
Wow, look at this.
独♥立♥温度控制
Individual temperature controls.
很厉害 你可以调摄氏22度 我可以调20度
That's pretty great. You can be 71, and I can be 68.
真是奢华 是吧?
What a dream that is, right?
对 很不错
Yeah, it's good.
再次感谢你 给我们弄来这些车
Thank you again or getting us these cars.
太客气了 这是我为团队尽的一点微薄之力
Please, it's the least I could do for our team.
你在我们公♥司♥干了…
You've been with us for--
28年
Twenty-eight years.
不 我开玩笑的 只干了几年而已
No, I'm just kidding. It's just been a few years.
我之前是一家大公♥司♥的
I was at a big firm before.
后来我离婚之后
And then after my divorce,
我想减少工作时间 这样能多陪陪女儿
I wanted better hours to spend more time with my daughter.
真好 -是
That's really sweet. -Yeah.
你现在一定是她心目中的英雄吧
I bet you're her hero now.
不…完全不是 她恨我
No, not at all. She hates me.
她给我起的新绰号♥是米特罗姆尼
Her new nickname for me is Mitt Romney.
什么? -是啊
What? -I know.
我受到了莫大的冒犯 我完全是自♥由♥派的
It's extremely offensive. I'm very liberal.
我在Facebook上关注了民♥主♥党小分队呢
I follow the Squad on Facebook.
对吧?这算自♥由♥派吧
Right? So, that's something.
也许她只是处于一个阶段
Well, I mean, maybe she's just going through a phase.
她可能还没从父母离婚中走出来呢
You know, she could still be processing the divorce.
是 你说得对
Yes. No, you're right.
我自己都用了好几年才翻篇
It took me a few years to recover myself.
是 我当时跌入了人生低谷
Yeah, I went to a pretty dark place.
我买♥♥了个金贝鼓 还上了课去学 -天啊
I bought a djembe, and I took lessons. -Oh, Jesus.
那就像个大邦戈鼓
It's like a big bongo drum.
是那个吗? -是
That's what that is? -Yeah.
天啊 这么一比 看来我还算应对得很好了
Wow. I guess I'm doing really good in comparison.
我用了很久 但我终于意识到
Well, it took me a while, but I finally realized
我控制不了前妻的行为
I couldn't control my ex-wife's behavior.
我只能控制自己如何回应她
I could only control how I respond to it.
我来告诉你我能控制什么吧
Well, I'll tell you what I can control.
这部车里的温度
The temperature in this car.
老娘要调低到19摄氏度
And Mama's goin' down to 66.
米特 你支持我吗? -我…天啊
Are you with me, Mitt? -I-- Wow.
我们当前的情况失控了啊
We have a wild one on our hands.
是的 我支持你 -我们来调温度
Yes, take me with you. -Let's do it.
天啊 不敢相信这里人这么多
Wow. I can't believe there are so many people here.
是 我让尼古拉斯放出了风声 说我要过来
Yeah, I had Nicholas float that I was coming down.
人们总会跟着我
I mean, people are going to follow me
无论我去哪
no matter where I'm going,
所以我想那不如用这一点来帮助你们
so I figured I might as well use it to help you guys out.
这确实是个不错的主意 谢谢
That's actually not a bad idea. Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
好 我准备发言了
Okay, I'm ready for my speech.
等等 没有安排你发言啊
Wait, you're not scheduled to do a speech.
你好 洛杉矶
What is up, Los Angeles?
嗨
Hi.
谢谢大家 能开办这个收♥容♥所♥ 我们感到非常自豪
Thank you. We are so proud to open up this shelter.
很多敬业、善良的人
It took a lot of hard work
做了很多艰苦的工作
from a lot of dedicated and wonderful people.
我想把掌声送给他们
And I just want to applaud them
还有今天现场所有这些勇敢的女性 好…
and all the brave women who are here with us today, so…