好好享受这个节目 各位!
Hope you enjoy the program, everybody!
你正在收看的可是《星球大战》!
You're watching Star Wars!
乐高星球大战:重建银河系 S01E03
把银河基石给我 老东西!
Give me the Cornerstone, old man!
你们能不能都别说我老了!
Everyone needs to stop calling me old!
-情况不妙 -也许他们只是想做朋友
-Not good. -Uh, maybe they just wanna be friends.
不好意系哇
Exsqueeze me.
(嘻 ↑ 嘻 ↓ 哈↗哈↘哈↗)
俺jio得你们现在马上要完蛋辣
But mesa thinking yousa people gonna die.
-我看应该是友尽了 -(哼↘哼↗哼↘哼↗)
-I think friendship is out. -[chuckles]
终于到手了
Finally.
银河基石是我的了!
The Cornerstone is mine!
-这个我要了 -不!
-I'll take that. -No!
卢克!
Luke.
哇嗷!
Whoa!
我想这是你的东西
I believe this is yours.
现在赶紧离开
Now let's get out of here.
卢克 你回来了
Luke, you came back.
我们要去哪 天行者?
Where are we going, Skywalker?
我还没考虑到这一步
I haven't thought that far ahead.
哇哦!好漂亮的飞船
Whoa! What a beautiful ship.
我是说 我知道这是反派的船 但你不得不承认 这配色真的有点东西
I mean, I know it's evil, but, like, you gotta admire the colors on that.
真挺好看的
It's really nice.
现在是时候见识一下这艘全副武装的黑暗隼号♥的威力了
Now, witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational Dark Falcon.
快趴下!
Get down!
可怕 可怕 可怕 可怕 可怕 可怕 可怕
Scary, scary, scary, scary, scary, scary.
我有个主意 跟我来
I've got an idea. Follow me.
-跳下去! -咦惹 没门
-Jump! -Ew! No way.
我才——
I--
不!
No!
来人去把他们找出来!
Someone find them!
恶心的地方我这辈子去得多了 但这地方是真的恶心得要命
I've been in some gross places in my time, but this is the worst.
快点 穿过那扇门
Come on. Through that door.
你们哪都甭想走
Yousa not going anywhere.
(呵 ↑ 呵 ↓ 哈↗哈↘哈↗)
俺才是内个会把银河基石交给达斯·破坏者滴人
Mesa being the one to bring Darth Devastator the Cornerstone.
俺是幽灵的威胁
Mesa the Phantom Menace.
俺一直是幽灵的威胁!
Mesa have always been the Phantom Menace!
真没礼貌
How rude.
哇哦!
Whoa!
达斯·加·加?
Darth Jar Jar?
真搞笑
Ridiculous.
我们走吧 我们得离开这星球
Let's go. We need to get off this planet.
你要跟我们一起吗?
You're coming with us?
我现在也没得选了 不是吗?
I don't really have a choice, now, do I?
我明明有了我想要的一切
I had everything I ever wanted here.
阳光 冲浪 沙子 还有莫斯艾斯利码头酒馆
Sun, surf, sand, the Mos Eisley Marina Cantina.
但我想塔图因还不够大到能一辈子容得下卢克·天行者
But I guess Tatooine isn't big enough to hold Luke Skywalker forever.
从来都容不下
It never is.
好吧 我们去哪?
All right. Where to?
我先声明下 我可不出油费
And just so we're clear, I am not paying for fuel.
你不是靠开飞梭赛车赚了一大票吗?
Didn't you make a ton of credits podracing?
对啊 但那是卢克的钱
Yeah. But that's Luke's money.
我们不能一辈子逃跑
We can't run forever.
总有一天达斯·破坏者会找到我们然后抢走银河基石的
Eventually, Darth Devastator will track us down and take the Cornerstone.
去找义军怎么样?
What about going to the Rebellion?
他们忽视了我们所有消息 他们不会来的
They've ignored all our messages. They're not coming.
不 他们会来的
No, they'll come.
我-我知道他们会的
I-I know they will.
-还有绝地 -他们怎么了?
-The Jedi. -What about them?
在我的银河系 绝地非常稀少
In my galaxy, Jedi are pretty rare,
但如果这里有一大堆西斯满地跑的话
but if there are tons of Sith running around,
也许也有绝地可以帮我们
maybe there are Jedi out there who can help us.
我觉得我们可以试试
I guess we can give it a shot.
她听上去不太乐观啊
She does not sound optimistic.
绝地就在这里?
The Jedi are here?
在这玩意儿里面?
In that?
这个银河系的绝地...不太一样
The Jedi in this galaxy are different.
我敢肯定他们会帮我们的
I'm sure they'll still help us.
我们不会帮你们
We are not helping you.
什么?!
What?
可你是绝地啊
But you're Jedi.
拜托 帕尔帕廷大♥师♥
Come on, Master Palpatine.
也许我们可以稍稍出手相助?
Maybe we could just help them a little bit?
就一小小的举手之劳
Like an eensy amount of help.
闹够了没有 绝地维达
That's enough out of you, Jedi Vader.
我就不该把你从学徒提拔上来
I never should have elevated you from Padawan.
那个戴头盔的家伙看起来很眼熟啊
That guy in the helmet seems kinda familiar.
噢 好吧 准备好大吃一惊吧 天行者先生
Oh, well, you're in for a big surprise, Mr. Skywalker, sir.
绝地以前会守护银河系 保护弱小 这啊那的
The Jedi used to protect the galaxy, defending those in need and such,
但是 额 结果并不咋地
but, uh, it didn't exactly work out for us.
我们试过对抗达斯·破坏者 但他和那群西斯太强大了
We tried to stand up to Darth Devastator, but he and the Sith were too strong.
他们击垮了我们
They annihilated us.
只剩下我们几个 躲藏在这个堆满垃圾的星球上
We're all that's left, hiding out on this trash pile of a planet.
战斗只会造成更多损失
Fighting will only lead to more loss.
就别麻烦我们了
Just leave us be.
让我们在这一小辍地里享受为数不多的日子吧
Let us enjoy whatever time we have left on our little piece of the galaxy.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
要是让达斯·德夫拿到这玩意就没有什么所谓的银河系了
There's not gonna be much galaxy left if Darth Dev gets this.
这是——
Is that--
银河基石
The Cornerstone.
我还以为银河基石只是个传说
I thought the Cornerstone was merely a legend.
不是传说 我来自一个不同版本的银河系
It's no legend. I'm from a different version of the galaxy
在那里绝地并不会害怕帮人
where the Jedi weren't afraid to help people.
我们想要的只是借助你们的能力帮帮我们
All we're asking is for you to use your skills to help us
找到原力拼搭者圣殿
find the Force Builder temple.
来让一切重回正轨
So we can set things right.
找到圣殿的唯一方法是和原力建立联♥系♥ 西格
The only way to find the temple is to reach out through the Force, Sig.
我们能帮忙指引你 但最终这趟旅程只能由你来完成
We can help guide you, but ultimately, the journey is yours alone,
而且并非没有风险
and it is not without risk.
谁也说不准你会在你深入内心的过程会看到什么
There's no telling what you may find on the journey into your mind.
西格·格里布林和他的同伙又一次从我们眼皮底下逃走了
Sig Greebling and his friends have eluded us again.
我身边全是一帮废物
I'm surrounded by failures.
没人知道有人能帮他们逃离星球
There was no way to know they'd have help getting off-planet.
我明明到手了
I had it.
银河基石本来已经在我掌控之中
The Cornerstone was in my hand.
我所有的计划 所有的牺牲 本来可以不用白费的
All my plans, the sacrifices I've made, it would have all been worth it.
我们会找到他们的 有必要的话我们会搜遍每个星区
We'll find them. We'll search every star sector if we have to.
他们只有一个地方能去
There's only one place they'll go.
那就是这个银河系的原力拼搭者圣殿
This galaxy's Force Builder temple.
但你说过圣殿可能会在任何地方
But you said it could appear anywhere.
如果我了解我弟弟——我是说 西格·格里布林 他会找到的
If I know my brother-- I-I mean, Sig Greebling, he'll seek it out.
不过幸运的是 我在他们之中安插了间谍
But luckily, I have a spy among their ranks.
他们还不清楚自己要输了
They don't know they've already lost.
放松 西格
Relax, Sig.
就像人一样 银河系中也有一些原力很强大的地方
Like people, there are places in this galaxy strong in the Force.
和它们建立联♥系♥
Reach out to them.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我什么都看不见
I'm not seeing anything.
深呼吸 专注起来
Breathe. Focus.
相信自己能找到你要去的地方
Trust yourself to find where you need to go.
好吧
Okay.
一切存在的积木零件就在你面前
The building blocks of all existence lie before you.
在你面前...在你面前...在你面前...在你面前...
Before you, before you, before you, before you…
好奇怪的感觉
This is freaky.
我不喜欢这样 这太耗时间了
I don't like this. It's taking too long.
你能放松点吗 叶希
Will you relax, Yesi?
来点热乎乎的蓝奶吧
Have some warm blue milk.
看啊 叶希 我帮上忙了
Look, Yesi. I'm being useful.
好极了 现在又是什么情况?
Oh, great. What now?
是她
It's her.
你是莱雅公主 我是说 莱雅将军