乐高星球大战:重建银河系 S01E02
我会给你一次机会
I'll give you one chance
来免受这种无谓的痛苦
to avoid an absolutely ludicrous amount of pain.
告诉我你在绝地圣殿都看到了什么
Tell me what you saw in the Jedi temple.
我不敢相信这是真的 整个银河系都变样了
I can't believe this is happening. The entire galaxy has changed.
就在几小时之前 我们还是纳夫牛牧民来着
Just a few hours ago, we were nerf herders.
你不是什么西斯尊主
You're not a Sith Lord.
你是我哥哥 德夫
You're my brother, Dev.
是达斯·德夫!我是破坏者!
Darth Dev! Devastator!
我不是你哥哥
I am not your brother.
我们什么都不会说的
We are not gonna tell you anything.
或许让我的徒弟来问会更有说服力些
Perhaps my apprentice will be more convincing.
来见见达斯·蕾伊
Meet Darth Rey.
不不不不不不不不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
蕾伊是最英雄的那个 她打败了皇帝
Rey is the ultimate hero. She defeated the Emperor.
她把凯洛·伦从黑暗面中救了出来
She saved Kylo Ren from the dark side.
-她还—— -她还受够了你的废话连篇
-She-- -She's tired of hearing you talk.
这种英雄变反派的戏码真让我头大
I am really struggling with this heroes-are-villains thing.
要我忍♥住不把你撕成碎片也让我头大
And I'm struggling with not ripping you apart piece by piece.
我能这么做吗 达斯·破坏者?
Can I, Darth Devastator?
-求求了 -快了
-Please. -Soon.
也许我们应该从你的叛军朋友开始下手
Or perhaps we should go to work on your little Rebel friend.
等下 快住手
Wait, don't!
我在绝地圣殿找到的只有这个
All I found in the Jedi temple was this.
银河基石 终于啊!
Cornerstone. At last!
这么久以来 我一直在找它
For so long, I've searched for it.
快交出来!
Give it to me!
你是谁?你怎么做到的?
Who are you? How did you do that?
绝地大♥师♥鲍勃里安·埃弗
Jedi Master Bobarian Afol.
AFOL:Adult Fans of LEGO 成人乐高玩家
等等 你是当时在圣殿的那个人
Wait a second, you were the guy in the temple.
喔!该走了
Oh! Time to go.
你有光剑 去打他们啊
You have a lightsaber. Fight them.
-对啊 绝地鲍勃 -别叫我绝地鲍勃
-Yeah, Jedi Bob. -Don't call me Jedi Bob.
光剑战斗不是我的强项
And lightsaber fighting isn't really my thing,
所以现在我们应该赶紧跑
so now is when we run.
来吧 跑快点
Come on, run faster!
我还以为绝地人都挺好的
I thought Jedi were supposed to be nice.
小心!
Watch out!
好吧 这简直疯了
Okay, that was insane!
-刚刚太疯狂了 是不是?-就现在 跑快点
-That was insane, right? -Now, come on.
我们能赶到太空港 我的飞船就停那儿
We can make it to the spaceport. My ship is there.
-(机器语) -伺宝!
-[Servo speaking droid] -Servo!
-你这机器人真让我惊喜 你没事 -(机器语)
-You dramatic droid, you're okay. -[speaking droid]
不然你觉得是谁告诉的我你跟你哥哥的事
Who do you think told me about you and your brother?
这机器人真是话痨
This droid has a lot to say.
他怎么还记得之前的银河系
How does he remember the old galaxy?
圣殿坍塌的时候他被困在了里面 就跟咱俩一样
He was trapped inside the temple when it collapsed, just like us.
外边的天翻地覆没有影响到我们
We were shielded from the change.
我不敢相信另一个银河系的说法居然是真的
I can't believe this other galaxy stuff is all true.
跑快点 我们就快到了
Now, come on, we're almost there.
你们哪都别想走
You're not going anywhere.
不!我光明正大偷来的飞船呐!有没有搞错
No! I stole that ship fair and square, come on.
我的天 好吧 我想我们可以坐我的船
Oh, boy. Okay, I guess we could take my ship.
你的船?这哪有什么船?
Ship? What ship?
就是这艘船
This ship.
好 都转起来 就这样
Yep, swirl it around, yep.
噢 这块拼在这
Ooh, and that goes there.
这块小积木拼这
That little one right in there.
好耶!
Yeah!
-快上船 -那我哥哥怎么办?
-Now get in. -What about my brother?
我得去救他
I have to save him.
他已经不是你哥哥了
He is not your brother anymore.
他只是个碰巧长的跟你哥哥很像的西斯尊主
He is a Sith Lord who happens to look like your brother.
他的内心已经没有了光明
There is nothing good left inside of him.
这不是真的 我了解哥哥
That's not true. I know my brother.
你是想留在这拿命证明你是对的吗
You wanna stay here and find out the hard way?
算了
Fine.
那个 你知道怎么开这玩意儿吗?
So, do you know how to fly this thing?
我搞得定的 好吧
I got this, okay?
我是银河系最快的飞行员 老前辈
I'm the fastest pilot in the galaxy, old timer.
-我喜欢这份自信 -好吧
-Loving the confidence. -Okay.
所以我们现在应该先过一遍星际旅行基础安全指南还是——
So should we go over basic interstellar travel safety instructions now or--
起飞!
Punch it!
噢天哪!
Oh, come on!
这里会用原力的不只你一个 绝地
You're not the only one who can use the Force, Jedi.
-哇嗷! -绝地鲍勃 快想想办法!
-Whoa! -Jedi Bob, do something!
你要是再这么叫我 我可要让咱们坠机了
If you keep calling me that, I am going to let us crash.
有两下子
Impressive.
我听说过升级
I've heard of upgrades,
但一边开飞船一边升级可不常见
but not usually while you're in the middle of flying the ship.
我们失去了动力 马上要坠机了!
We're losing power. We're gonna crash!
我都—— 我都不知道现在是个啥情况
I don't-- I don't even know what's going on right now.
积木总有不止一种拼法
There's always another way to build.
马上就没路走了
We're running out of ground.
-别停下 -但是——
-Don't stop. -But--
相信我
Trust me.
-四跃飞船? -你不是说你开得快吗
-Quadjumpers? -Well, you said you were fast.
-证明给我看看 -乐意至极
-Now prove it. -With pleasure.
不!
No!
-好耶! -好!
-Yeah! -Yes!
听好了 西格
Listen up, Sig.
一句话概括你的话就是:你搞砸了
There's only one way to say this: You messed up.
你闯祸了 你出事了
You blew it. You goofed.
绝地鲍勃 你这不是说了三句话吗
Jedi Bob, that's like three different ways.
况且 我到底干嘛了?
Also, what exactly did I even do?
当你拿走银河基石时 你创造了一个新的银河系
When you removed the Cornerstone, you created a new galaxy.
就像是组成了所有人和所有世界
It's like all the component pieces of every person and every world
以及所有时间的零件都被拆开搞混然后再重新拼回去
and all time got shaken up and then put back together.
在我那个世界 帝国已经被打败了
In my world, the Empire has been defeated.
好人赢了 我哥哥也不是坏蛋
The good guys won. My brother isn't evil.
叶希 你♥爸♥爸还活着
Yesi, your dad is alive.
我们得让所有东西恢复原样
We've got to make everything go back to the way it was.
你愿意帮我们吗?
Will you help us?
我只知道我们快输掉这场战争了
All I know is we're losing this war,
也许这么做可以救下所有人
and maybe this is how I can save everyone,
即使我并不认识他们
even if they don't remember it.
我入伙
I'm in.
给我看看银河基石
Show me the Cornerstone.
现在 集中精力在这上面
Now, concentrate on it.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我在试了 但我不觉得会发生什么
I'll try, but I doubt anything will happen.
先试试嘛
Just try it.
想想一些对你来说很重要的东西
Think of something important to you.
看啊
Look.
跟我想的一样 你是个天生的原力拼搭者
Just as I thought, you're a natural Force Builder.
这就说得通了
It all makes sense.
原力拼搭者?
Force Builder?
原力拼搭者是绝地的一门秘密流派 致力于创造
Force Builders are a secret sect of the Jedi dedicated to creation.
但是光明照耀之处 黑暗如影随形
But as shines the light, so emerges the dark.
是不是很诗意?我喜欢在讲故事的时候加点修饰
Was that poetic? I like to put a little flourish in my storytelling,
你懂的 润色一下
you know, fancy it up.
听着 重点是西斯拆毁者出现了
Look, the point is Sith Breakers appeared.
他们是一部分投入了黑暗面的原力拼搭者
A sect of the Force Builders devoted to the dark side.
致力于拆毁而不是拼搭
Dedicated not to building but to tearing down.
随着这些西斯拆毁者和绝地的战斗不断进行
As these Sith Breakers battled the Jedi over time,
原力拼搭者们意识到银河系的根基正被侵蚀
the Force Builders realized the very fabric of the galaxy was eroding.
他们创造了银河基石来维系银河系的稳定
The Force Builders created a Cornerstone to hold it together.
只要圣殿不被破坏 银河系就不会有危险
As long as the temple was intact, the galaxy could not be unmade.
-哇哦 -我曾立誓要保护圣殿
-Whoa. -I was the temple's sworn protector.
谁知道我一个人在那待了多久
Who knows how long I waited alone,