西格
Sig.
快住手!
Stop it!
求你了
Please!
你已经输了 西格
You've lost, Sig.
已经结束了
It's over.
我本来应该拯救银河系的
I was supposed to save the galaxy.
你依然可以做到
You still can.
给我银河基石
Give me the Cornerstone,
跟我走吧
come with me,
我向你保证 我会放他一马
and I promise you, I'll let him live.
西格 不要!
Sig, no!
我要救你 绝地鲍勃
I'm going to save you, Jedi Bob.
终于
At last.
我感受到了
I feel it.
银河基石的力量臣服于我的意志
The power of the Cornerstone bending to my will.
不 我不能让你——
No, I won't let you--
来吧 西格
Come, Sig.
我还有很多要向你展示的
I have much to show you.
那圣殿怎么办?
What about the temple?
喔 我不需要了
Oh, I don't need it.
从来都不需要
I never did.
我对你和银河基石还有更重要的安排 弟弟
I've got bigger plans for the Cornerstone and for you, brother.