乐高星球大战:重建银河系 S01E01
我来给你们讲个有史以来最最史诗般的故事
Let me tell you the most epic story ever.
我说的可是 有史-以来-
I mean, ever, ever.
一切开始于一个叫安纳金·天行者的可爱小孩
It all started when a cute kid named Anakin Skywalker
他成为了全银河系最令人闻风丧胆的西斯尊主 达斯·维达
turned into the scariest Sith Lord in the galaxy, Darth Vader.
维达和他那个特别坏的老大 帕尔帕廷皇帝
Vader and his totally evil boss, Emperor Palpatine,
重组了银河议会 建立了帝国
transformed the Galactic Senate and established the Empire.
他们说 “噢~这下整个银河系就在我们的掌控之中啦”
They were like, "Ooh, we're so totally in charge now."
噢 不 你休想!
Oh, no, you're not.
达斯·维达的孩子 卢克·天行者和莱雅公主
Darth Vader's own kids, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia,
领导一支义军对抗帝国
led a rebellion against the Empire.
是时候在星球之间来场大战了
Time for a war in the stars.
在恩多之战中 他们和伍基人组队
At the battle of Endor, they teamed up with the Wookiees
来一劳永逸地打败皇帝
to defeat the Emperor once and for all.
噢 慢着 抱歉 是伊沃克人
Oh, wait, sorry. Ewoks.
我指的是伊沃克人 我爱这些小家伙
I meant Ewoks. I love those little guys.
真没面子
How undignified.
然后就结束了 真就这么完了吗?
And that was it. Or was it?
才怪!
It was not!
复活的皇帝带着一股新的邪恶势力再度崛起
A new evil threat rose up, led by the resurrected Emperor.
孩子们 我回来了!亡灵之音再现!
I'm back, baby! The dead speak.
不过幸运的是 新一代英雄也挺身而出对抗皇帝
But, luckily, a new generation of heroes emerged to face the Emperor,
其中就有蕾伊 她也多少算是个天行者
including Rey, who was kind of a Skywalker.
蕾伊接受过卢克的训练 这个时候的他特别暴躁
Rey was trained by Luke, who was, by this time, pretty cranky.
我现在是个暴躁老头了 上啊 蕾伊!
I'm cranky now. Get 'em, Rey!
最终银河系得救了 我们就这么和平地生活着直至今日
In the end, the galaxy was saved and we have peace until this very day.
这就是有史以来最史诗的故事
And that is the most epic story ever told.
还不错 对吧?
Not bad, huh?
你每次都讲一模一样的故事
You tell the same story every single time.
但我还漏了些东西没讲
But I did leave some stuff out.
下次我可以跟你们讲讲索龙元帅
Next time I can tell you about Grand Admiral Thrawn,
或者 噢噢 我们可以想象一下波巴·费特之书
or, ooh, we can turn the pages of The Book of Boba Fett
是本写了些啥的书
with our imagination.
风暴停了 伙计们
Storm's over, guys.
行了 西格 一句话概括就是 绝地好好 西斯坏坏
Okay, Sig, wrap up story time. Jedi good, Sith bad.
我们懂的 你这个邋遢的纳夫牛牧民
We get it, you scruffy-looking nerf herder.
你说谁是邋遢的纳夫牛牧民?
Who are you calling a scruffy-looking nerf herder?
你啊 你就是个邋遢的纳夫牛牧民 我们都一样
You. You are a scruffy-looking nerf herder. We all are.
-我更喜欢被叫做纳夫驯牛者 -随你的便
-I prefer nerf handler. -Whatever.
北边牧场上还有一群纳夫牛
There's a herd of nerfs up in the northern pasture,
斯卡拉农场主要我们把它们赶下山回牛圈里
and Farmer Scala wants them down the mountain and back in their pens
趁着下一场离子风暴还没来
before the next ion storm hits.
抱歉失陪了 我哥哥需要我
Sorry to cut this short. My brother needs me.
下次我会给你们介绍——
Next time I will introduce you to a--
牛群怎么跑这么远来了 德夫?
How'd the herd get this far up, Dev?
你又在抄近路了 是不是?
You were taking shortcuts again, weren't you?
呃 天知道发生了啥
Eh, who's to say what really happened?
我只知道如果我们不能把牛群们带回来
All I know is if we don't get those nerfs back,
斯卡拉农场主就要扣我们工资了
Farmer Scala will dock our pay,
而且我马上就攒够信用点离开这个死气沉沉的星球了
and I'm so close to having enough credits to get off this backwater planet for good.
你不会真想走的 芬内萨是我们的家
You're not really gonna leave. Fennesa is our home.
我是认真的 而且你也要跟我走
You bet your bantha I am. And you're coming with me.
难道你就不想创造自己的故事而不是整天讲别人的故事吗?
Don't you want to stop telling other people's stories and make your own?
我不需要我的故事 德夫
I don't need my own, Dev.
我已经熟知所有精彩的故事了
I already know all the best stories by heart.
熟知所有故事 嗯?
Know all the stories, huh?
我敢说你又把伍基人和伊沃克人搞混了
I bet you mixed up Wookiees and Ewoks again.
-你怎么知道 -你哪次不是这样 西格
-How did you know? -Every single time, Sig.
我得反驳一句 他们都是毛茸茸的
In my defense, they're both very furry.
我真挺想养只伊沃克人当宠物 这不奇怪吧
I really want to pet an Ewok. It's not creepy.
嘿 快点
Hey, come on!
快回来 去 去 嘿 快点
Get back here. Go, go. Hey now. Come on.
拉格!快来!
Lug! Come on!
我们得带你下山嘞
We've got to get you back down the mountain.
停下!别逼我用这根棍子
Stop! Don't make me wave my stick.
好哇 这可是你自找的
Okay, you're asking for it.
拉格!别走!
Lug! Stay!
西格 你干嘛非得用这棍子
Sig, why do you bother using that stick?
因为纳夫牛牧民一般都会用
Because this is what nerf herders traditionally use,
而且 如果离子风暴来了 我们会很庆幸有根棍子在的
and, if there's an ion storm, we'll be glad to have it.
我只是需要坚持练练
I just need to keep practicing.
忘了练习吧 你得有点创意
Forget practice. Got to get creative.
呀!呼!
Yah! Whoo!
呀!呀! 快来
Yah! Yah! Come on.
哇哦 放轻松 伙计
Whoa! Easy, boy.
得了 这不叫有创意 这简直太疯狂了
Okay, that's not creative. That's just crazy.
斯卡拉农场主很清楚地指示过我们怎么放牛
Farmer Scala gave us very specific instructions on how to herd nerfs.
但是这样干更快啊 小老弟
But this gets the job done way faster, baby brother.
瞧?我们已经完成——
See? We're already done--
德夫!
Dev!
德夫 你没事吧?
Dev, are you okay?
刚刚太棒了!
That was awesome!
一点也不棒!
That was not awesome.
-你可能会受重伤或者—— -西格 你刚刚救了我
-You could have gotten really hurt or-- -S-Sig, you saved me.
你怎么—— 你是不是使用原力了?
How did-- Did you just use the Force?
啊?我?使用原力?别逗了
What? Nah. Me? Use the Force? Come on.
你-你这样子有多久了?
H-How long has this been going on?
也不是很久
Not that long.
就几年吧
A few years.
-几年?! -只是原力而已
-Years? -It's barely the Force.
又不是什么举起大石头或者绝地控心术啥的
It's not like I'm lifting giant boulders or doing Jedi mind tricks.
有点奇怪 我可以建造东西
I-I-It's weird. I can just build things.
但其他人不能知道 我只想忘记这一切
But no one else can know. I-I just want to forget this ever happened.
干嘛藏着不说?我要是有原力 我肯定会逢人就说
Why hide it? If I had the Force, I'd be going up to people like,
“你好哇 嗨 我是德夫 我有原力
"Hello there. Hi, I'm Dev. I have the Force.
-有什么比这更棒的吗?” -我跟你不一样 德夫
-Isn't that the greatest thing ever?" -I'm not built like you, Dev.
我不是什么勇者
I'm not the brave guy.
不是你这种在飞车上表演酷酷特技的人
The doing-cool-stunts-on-my-speeder guy.
当你拥有能成就非凡事业的能力时
The second you have powers and can do extraordinary things,
人们会对你寄予厚望
people expect extraordinary things from you.
而我只想当个普通人
And I just want to be ordinary.
但你并不普通 西仔
But you're not ordinary, Siggy.
我希望你有朝一日能意识到这点
And I hope someday you realize that.
我希望你才是那个有能力的人
I wish it was you who had these powers.
我也是 但现在呢 我要确保你不会辜负你的能力
Me too. But instead, I'm gonna make sure you don't waste them.
快走吧 绝~地~大♥师♥~ 时间不早了
Now, come on, Master Jedi. It's getting late.
你真想离开这一切吗?
Do you really want to leave all this?
这儿的景色 声音 和气味
The sights, the sounds, the smells.
那是你
That's you.
噢
Oh.
-快看 -斯卡拉农场主
-Look. -Farmer Scala.
我们发现你的女儿在外面兜风
We found your daughter out joyriding.
我敢肯定不会出什么意外的 她还是个孩子 不是吗?
Surely there's no harm in that. Kids will be kids, right?
-(萨勒斯特语) -开着他的X翼
-[speaks Sullustese] -In his X-wing.
好吧 但是我有把它停在原位啊
Okay. But I left it exactly the way I found it.
喔 我向你保证 我会好好管教她的
Oh, I assure you, I will make sure she's appropriately disciplined.
行吧 不准再碰我们的东西了
Fine! And don't touch our stuff.
你不能老是这样 叶希
You can't keep doing this, Yesi.
你总有一天要接管这个农场的
You're gonna take over the farm someday.
呃 我得跟你说多少次你才肯相信我?
Ugh. How many times do I have to tell you before you believe me?
我不想要农场
I don't want the farm.
别说这话
Don't say that.
你的归属在芬内萨 和这些纳夫牛和我一起
Your place is with the nerfs and me right here on Fennesa.
我知道你很坚信这点 老爸
I know you really wanna believe that, Dad,
可是问题在于
but there's just one problem.
芬内萨是全银河系最慢的星球
Fennesa is the slowest place in the galaxy.
而我渴望的是快节奏
And I like to go fast.
叶希·斯卡拉
Yesi Scala.
这个星球上唯一一个和我一样迫切想离开的人
The only other person on this planet who wants off as badly as I do.
噢 她来了
Oh! Here she comes.
-自然点 尽可能放轻松