剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表
先生,我们都知道这意味着什么
Sir, we both know what this means.
她是一名警♥察♥
She's a police officer.
她甚至都活不到被审判
She won't even survive long enough to make a trial.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不,我了解我女儿
No, I know my daughter.
我知道不是她干的
I know she didn't do this.
阿西 哈珀,
Ash Harper,
囚犯 99723
prisoner 99723,
你已在押候审
you've been remanded on pretrial custody
不确定期限
indeterminate length.
地球之外
Off planet.
不 不,不是我♥干♥的
No. No, I didn't fucking do this.
我是共同世界主任李博士
This is Dr Lee, Commonworld Director.
你们被认为是共同世界价值观的叛徒
You have been deemed traitors of the collective values of the Commonworld.
你们的违法和罪行背离和平
Your violations and crimes run contrary to the peace
以及我们全社会的福祉
and wellbeing of our global community,
破坏我们的环境诚信
undermining our environmental integrity
以及我们的社会凝聚力
and our societal cohesion.
因此你们不再被允许
As such you are no longer permitted
享受共同世界公民的特权
to enjoy the privileges of Commonworld citizens.
你们现在被流放至沃地维安拘留所
You are now being exiled to a detention facility on Valdivian,
共同世界安♥理♥会♥主持
under the auspices of the Commonworld Security Council,
行政命令 725A
Executive Order 725A.
这个吊舱会把你们送到你们的监狱船上
This pod will now transport you to your prison ship
从哪里开始转移
where transfer will begin.
zero.
走了
Let's move.
走
Go.
走
Move it.
停在这里
Stop here.
眼睛向前
Eyes forward.
排成一列,走
In a line, move.
继续,继续
Move along, move along.
快点,快点
Come on, hurry up.
自己走
Shift yourself.
脏东西
Filth.
猪
Pig.
他们怎么叫你都无所谓,对吧?
Still don't matter what they call you, does it?
当他们叉起你的时候
When they shank you up.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
会有麻烦的
there will be trouble.
图拉
Tula.
什么?
What?
我听说这里有个警♥察♥
I've heard there's a cop in here.
聪明
Clever.
烟和镜子
Smoke and mirrors.
很明显,不是真的
Not literally, obviously.
我不明白
I don't understand
他们用了一个时间反转的波束合成器
They've used a beam combiner with the time reversal,
与波长相匹配
match the wavelengths.
不可思议
It's incredible.
我以前从没见过这个
I've never seen this before.
夫人,您今天要吗?
Do you want this today, ma'am?
我现在就想要
I want it now.
这张照片是伪造的绝对证据
Absolute proof that this image has been faked.
超过伪造的
More than faked.
这是一份职业
It's a pro job.
几乎完美
Almost perfect but there,
看,他们并没有完全平衡输入,看到了吗?
look, they haven't quite equalised the input, see?
我猜这就是你想要的
Guess this is what you're after then.
混♥蛋♥
That bastard.
狱警,你得让我上厕所
Screw, you have to let me go toilet.
我忍♥不住了
I'm desperate.
狱警,我知道你能听见
Screw, I know you can hear me.
我要尿裤子了,没人想这样
I'm going to wet myself and nobody wants that.
不行,知道吗?
I can't, all right?
为什么? - 这是违反规定的
Why? - It's against the regs.
不能在用餐期间
Not during meal service.
你在看什么,贱♥人♥?
What are you looking at, bitch?
什么? 你能帮我一把吗?
What? You want to give me a hand with this?
狱警,听着,我尿路感染了,好吗?
Screw, listen, I have got a urinary tract infection, right?
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what that feels like?
感觉就像1000根灼热的小针
It feels like 1000 tiny hot needles
直接进入你的…
going straight up your...
别说了, 好了
No, all right.
无论如何 好吧
Whatever, okay.
对不起
Excuse me,
我能说句话吗?
can I have a word?
不好意思,我能说句话吗?
Excuse me, can I have a word?
什么? 说什么?
What? What is it?
我觉得这里出现了安全漏洞
I think there's been a security breach.
她在说什么?
What's she saying?
封锁 封锁
Lockdown. Lockdown.
所有人都趴下
Everybody down to the ground
双手放在脑后
with your hands behind your head.
她在交换违♥禁♥品♥
She was exchanging contraband.
我该怎么做?
How was I supposed to do that?
他一直控制着我
He had a hold of me the whole time.
她是高风险 她应该有两个警卫
She's high risk. She should have two guards.
说实话,警官,我不知道她有什么问题
Honestly, officer, I don't know what her problem is.
她就是那个抓我的警♥察♥
She's a fucking cop who nicked me.
对,我看到了你在做什么
Yeah, and I saw what you were doing.
对, 听着 是爱,
Right, listen. Thing is love,
你不是警♥察♥
you're not a cop.
你是一个骗子,
You're a con,
和其他人一样
same as rest of 'em.
一个我还有30分钟要喂的犯人
A con I've got 30 minutes to feed,
我没时间跟你胡扯
I haven't got time for this.
你得向上级汇报
You need to report this higher up.
她可能有武器
She could have a weapon.
你知道唯一的
Do you know the only thing
比监狱里的猪还糟糕的是什么吗?
that's worse than a pig in prison?
就是告密者
That's a grass,
没有人喜欢告密者
and no one likes a grass.
猪
Pig.
猪
Piggie.
猪
Pig.
猪
Piggie.
猪
Piggie.
猪
piggie.
我要宰了你,联邦探员
I'm gonna fuck you up, Fed.
蜂王是蜂房♥的母亲
The queen is the mother of the hive,
但她和她的族群一样强壮
but she's only as strong as her colony.
如果他们不清洁
If they do not clean,
供养
feed,
为她觅食
forage for her,
她可能会虚弱
she may be weakened.
我知道今天一定很难熬
I understand this must be very difficult day-
长官,我有新消息
Sir, I have new information.
证明我女儿无罪的证据
Evidence that my daughter is innocent.
我是马歇尔·哈珀
This is Arch-Marshall Harper
授予共同世界优先逮捕令
authorising a Commonworld priority arrest warrant
对温德尔中士
for Sergeant Wendell.
我们要找到并拘捕他
He's to be located and detained.
所有必要的力量
All force necessary.
你知道这是我第220次往返
You know this is my 220th trip here and back.
你觉得我在这站了多久?
How many hours do you think I've spent standing right here?
和这个人♥渣♥在一起的每分钟都是该死的
Every minute with this scum's a minute too frigging-
布坎南警官请到一区
Officer Buchanan to Area One please.
对不起维克 他们要我去舰桥
Sorry Vic. They're going to need me out on the bridge.
你能接管这里吗?
剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表