剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表
我是ST104警官 我是ST104警官
This is Officer ST104. This is Officer ST104.
我在追捕一名女性嫌犯
I'm in pursuit of a female suspect
她有新金
in possession of New Aurum,
往北走,老伦敦的希腊街
heading north, Greek Street, Old London.
我盯着她了
I've got eyes on her.
坠落 坠落
It's a loss, loss, loss.
请求紧急援助
Request urgent assistance.
这是AH107,请回复
This is AH107, show me responding.
这是AH107,
This is AH107,
逮到她了
got her.
偷新金吗?
Stealing New Aurum?
去你的
Fuck you.
除非你付钱给我
Not if you paid me.
好了,你押送嫌犯,我去拿证据
Right, you take this suspect and I'll bring the evidence.
四层戒♥严♥
All secure on level 4.
好抓捕
Good collar.
她逃亡了好几个月
She's been on the run for months.
网络犯罪,数据盗窃
Cyber crimes, data theft.
非法占有新金
Illegal possession of New Aurum.
完全正确
Exactly.
只是想让你知道
Just to let you know
我给你写了一份推荐信
I've written you up for a commendation.
谢谢,先生
Thanks, sir.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate that.
代码596
Code 596.
代码596
Code 596.
没关系
It's okay.
早点下班
Clock off early.
放松, 庆祝
Relax, celebrate.
这是命令
It's an order.
你让医生检查过了吗?
You get checked by the medic?
我很好
I'm fine.
她差点就抓到我了
She barely caught me.
她真的抓住你了
She really caught you.
你差点就抓到她了
You barely caught her
所以我才会得到闪闪发亮的新奖章
and that's why I'm the one getting the shiny new medal.
头
gaffer.
你做到了
You made it.
是的, 你已经开始了吗?
Yeah, you've started?
好, 对
Good, right.
多来些饮料
More drinks.
多来些饮料
More drinks.
再来一杯?
One for the road?
是的,继续
Yeah, go on.
为什么不呢? 又不急着回家
Why not? No hurry to get home.
和哈珀谈谈吧
Well, tell that to Harper.
她急着要离开我们
Can't wait to get away from us.
我还没决定,长官
I've not decided anything yet Sarge.
只是东区有个告示
It's just a posting's come up, Eastern District.
你动心了吗?
And you're tempted?
我很遗憾你离开团队
I'll be sorry to lose you from the team.
我不知道,先生
I don't know, sir.
上海?
Shanghai?
不是那么远
It's not so far away.
我知道
I know.
只是…
It's just...
我不知道我是否想离开我妈妈
I don't know if I want to leave my mum.
哈珀,这得由你来决定
Harper, this has to be your decision.
这是你的生活
It's about your life.
呆在原地别动
Stay where you are.
军士
Sarge.
怎么了? 开玩笑吗?
What's this? Is this a joke?
发生了什么
What's going on.
阿西·哈珀,你被捕了
Ash Harper, you're under arrest.
一类犯罪,盗窃新金
Category one offence, theft of New Aurum.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know the hell you're talking about.
别动
Don't move.
先生,告诉他们
Sir, tell them.
住手
Stop.
不
No.
女士,有些东西你得看看
Ma'am, there's something you need to see.
妈妈
Mum.
我知道
I know.
我知道,但那不是我
I know but that's not me.
但那是你
But it is you.
不,这是有人对我做的
No, someone has done this to me.
黑进系统-
Hacked into the system-
这是不可能的
That's impossible.
监控录像是完全加密的
The security cameras are fully encrypted.
目前还没有成功的安全漏洞
There have been no successful security breaches.
我不知道他们是怎么做到的,妈妈
I don't know how they've done it, mum,
但他们有
but they have.
我被陷害了
I've been set up.
为什么有人要陷害你?
Why would someone want to set you up?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
告诉我
Tell me.
把他们对你说的话确切地告诉我
Tell me exactly what they have told you.
什么都没有
Nothing.
他们有目击证人吗
Do they have any witnesses,
还有其他证据吗
any other evidence besides-
他们不需要别的了,妈妈,你知道的
They don't need anything else, mum, you know that.
这足够指控我了
That's enough to charge me.
Fuck.
Fuck, mum.
他们会发配我的
They'll ship me off.
不会的
No.
你知道那些监狱殖民地是什么样的
You know what those prison colonies are like,
没有人回来过
no one ever comes back.
阿西
Ash.
我受不了了
I can't bear it.
你要靠自己
You on your own.
先是爸爸,现在是我 我不能
First dad, now me. I can't.
我不能,不能离开你
I can't, I can't leave you.
你不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen to you.
事情不会发展到那一步的
It won't come to that.
我不会允许的
I will not allow it.
这是个错误,我会尽我所能去弥补
This is a mistake and I will do everything I can to fix it.
我请求立即释放我女儿
I request my daughter's immediate release
等待调查
pending an investigation.
显然她是被陷害了
Clearly she has been framed.
证据表明,事实并非如此
The evidence suggests otherwise.
正如你所知,失窃的是新金
As you're aware the theft is New Aurum
是一类
is a category one.
程序很清楚
The procedures are quite clear.
由于她罪行严重
Owing to the severity of her crime,
你女儿已经被批准转送了
your daughter's permitted to be transferred,
审前拘留
held in pre-trial detention.
你不用告诉我
You don't need to tell me that,
我起草的法案,是针对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
I wrote the legislation, it's for terrorists.
国家的敌人
Enemies of the state,
惯犯
hardened criminals.
为了让正义发挥作用
For justice to function,
法治必须平等适用
the rule of law must be applied equally.
不 不,这不是正义
No, no, this is not justice.
你要明白
You need to understand.
她的记录完美无瑕
Her record's impeccable.
她是有史以来学院得分最高的新兵之一
She's one of the highest scoring recruits ever seen in the Academy,
让大家相信她犯下这样的罪行
for anyone to believe that she would commit such a crime
对还有很长人生的她
with her whole life ahead of her.
剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表