剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表
艾玛·格里夫斯是国家公敌
Emma Greaves is an enemy of the state.
她想杀了我
She was trying to kill me.
我知道她在哪里 我把她留在船附近了
I know where she is. I left her near the ship.
那你得回去找她
Well then you need to go back and find her.
这些就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
These are the terrorists responsible
害死了你父亲
for your father's death.
我会完成的 我要逮捕她
I'll do it. I'll apprehend her.
你们折磨,强♥奸♥,奴役
You torture, rape, enslave,
一切都打着生态拯救的幌子
all under the guise of ecological salvation.
我们在拯救地球母亲!
We are saving Mother Earth!
靠毁灭宇宙!
By destroying the universe!
谁挡我的路我就杀了谁
I'll kill anyone who stands in the way of my escape.
你不许碰我一根汗毛
You will not touch a hair on me,
因为我是艾玛·格里夫斯博士
'cause I am Dr. Emma Greaves,
ARC的创始人 并且我知道去阿卡迪亚的路
founder member of the ARC and I know the way to Arcadia.
你对艾玛·格里夫斯了解多少?
What do you know about Emma Greaves?
她犯了什么罪?
What crime was she convicted for?
我不知道
I don't know.
我都不知道船上有个格里夫斯
I didn't even know that we had a Greaves on board.
不在旅客名单上
Wasn't on the manifest.
所以她根本就不该在这里?
So she's not even meant to be here?
我只知道她从离开帕罗莎就不吃 不喝 不说话
All I know is she hasn't eaten, drunk or said a word since we left Pau-Rosa.
她刚完成 那个
She's just done, that.
你为什么对她这么感兴趣?
Why you so interested in her anyway?
船上还有共同世界的追踪器吗?
Are there any Commonworld trackers left on the ship?
没有了 维罗纳把所有的脉冲信♥号♥♥都拆了
No. Verona stripped all the Pulse Nav.
你为什么问?
Why you asking?
你还想呼叫家里吗?
Are you still trying to call home?
为什么你不呼叫?
Why aren't you?
却看守我 为罪犯工作
Instead of guarding me and working for criminals.
这些人是国家的敌人
These people are enemies of the state.
自称是ARC恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Self proclaimed ARC terrorists,
她的人杀了我爸爸
her people killed my dad.
还是没有海姆拉克的踪迹 先生
There's still no sign of the Hemlock sir,
但我已经调了两个侦察队
but I've mobilised two more scout squads,
加速搜索和检索协议
accelerated Search and Retrieve protocols.
温德尔?
And Wendell?
三天 四次审问
Three days, four interviews.
没有吐露任何
Not given anything up
ARC的计划、同伙
ARC's plan, associates.
先生 你没事吧?
Sir, are you okay?
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我是马歇尔·哈珀
This is Arch-Marshall Harper.
所有出口警报
All ports warning.
C羁押中心发生越狱事件
A breakout in Detention Centre C.
囚犯温德尔逃跑了
Prisoner Wendell has escaped.
准备好了没有 我来了
♪ Ready or not, here I come ♪
你躲不掉的
♪ You can't hide ♪
会找到你
♪ Gonna find you ♪
让你开心
♪ And keep you happy ♪
准备好了没有 我来了
♪ Ready or not, here I come ♪
你躲不掉的
♪ You can't hide ♪
会爱你
♪ Gonna love you ♪
并让你爱上我
♪ And make you love me ♪
这是怎么回事?
What's up with that?
起来!
Up!
需要坐标 女巫!
Need those coordinates, Witch!
我等得不耐烦了
I'm sick of waiting.
飞船的电力供应出了问题
There's a problem with the ship's power supplies.
什么?
What?
你看到了吗? 通风困难
Do you see that? ventilation's struggling.
胡说! 我才不上当呢
Bullshit! I'm not falling for that.
这不是胡说 这是基本的电源管理
It's not bullshit, it's basic power management.
首先供电的总是热交换器、照明
First thing to go is always the heat exchangers, lighting-
海姆拉克没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with the Hemlock.
警报 功率级警报 你说什么?
Alert. Power level warning. You were saying?
维罗纳 … 我要杀了你!
Verona- I'm gonna kill you!
我强烈建议你现在给我松绑!
I would seriously recommend you untie me now!
维罗纳! 看 把它换过来!
Verona! Look, switch it over!
现在就换! 把它放在它的上面
Switch it over now! Put it on its.
我强烈建议你放开我
I seriously recommend you untie me.
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you!
这他妈的是怎么回事?
The fuck is going on?
妈妈,她想停船!
Mama, she's trying to stop the ship!
我的船! 我来下命令!
My ship! I give the orders!
什么命令?
What orders?
我们在漂泊,我们不知道要去哪里
We're drifting, we've got no idea where we are going.
当然,图拉,甚至你和你的小恐龙大脑
Surely Tula, even you and your tiny dinosaur brain
都能明白这算不上什么计划
can understand this is not much of a plan,
在我们没电的时候不行
not when we're running out of power.
我们还有多久?
How long we got?
如果我们切换到生命维持模式
If we switch to life support mode,
能坚持10或者12个小时
10 maybe 12 hours.
很抱歉
sorry 'bout that.
为了救你们离开帕罗莎,烧了一大吨♥
Burnt a shit tonne getting you lot off Pau-Rosa.
你还在这里吗?
You still here?
下次我们着陆,你可以用你的海盗钩
next time we land, you can sling your pirate's hook.
她疯了
She's crazy.
你说什么?
What did you say?
别着急好吗?
Let's not be hasty, hey?
你好好想想
Just think about it for a second.
只是,这只女巫鸟
Just, this witch bird.
如果真的知道去阿卡迪亚的路
If she really knows the way to Arcadia,
那就是金船票
then this is the golden ticket.
你送我一程,我可以帮你
You give me a ride, I can help you.
救援飞行员、燃料抢劫管理,恩?
Relief pilot, fuel heist management, yeah?
地图! 马上
Maps! Now.
肯定有燃料棒的储存库
Must be a depot or a storage facility for fuel rods.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
猪! 你肯定知道
Pig! You must know.
你的法♥西♥斯♥战友在哪里加油?
Where do your fascist mates refuel up here?
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember.
也许濒死会让你头脑清醒
maybe your impending death will sharpen your mind!
37, 59, 67, 101 IP.
共同世界所有的炼油厂设施
All Commonworld refineries installations,
以不规则质数命名
named after irregular primes.
只有NAR-59在航程内 但会被锁定
NAR-59 is the only one within range but it'll be locked.
唯一进去的方法是乘木星巡洋舰
Only way in is by Jupiter Cruiser.
我可以带走逃生舱
I can take the Pod.
我会支持你的
I'll be your back up.
这是我的包,伙计
This is my bag, mate.
我可以把我们藏在轨道上
I can hide us in the orbit,
躲在太空垃圾下潜入
under a bit a space junk and then dive in-
不 不 不,他做不到
No, no, no he won't be able to do it.
我当然能!
Course I will!
不可能,这些是共同世界的护盾
No, these are Commonworld shields,
你会被发现,被炸飞
you'll get picked up, blown out the sky.
我知道他们的防御系统、飞行路线
I know their defence systems, flight paths.
我可以帮你们进去
I can get you in.
不行! 没机会 你是我最不需要的人
No! No chance. You're the last person I need.
我是唯一一个
I'm the only person.
我觉得我们应该带上艾玛
I think we should take Emma with us.
女巫吗?
The Witch?
你为什么要带她来?
Why the hell do you wanna bring her for?
你们俩到底是怎么回事?
What's the deal with you two anyway?
你的游戏是什么?
What's your game?
大家都去尿过了吗?
Now, has everyone been for a wee?
法♥西♥斯♥走前面,鬼佬随后
Fascist in the front, Gobshite in the back,
我走中间
I'll take the middle.
对不起
Sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表