剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表
He spotted you. I told you, wear the fucking uniform.
马上把新金密室的密♥码♥给我!
Give me the access codes to the New Aurum Chamber now!
保持冷静
Just, just keep things chill.
你没听错 当前代码!
You heard me. The codes now!
我不能,我不能给你!
I can't, I can't give you that!
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we have a problem.
停!
Stop!
好吧
Okay.
进入燃料库的协议是总部发出的
The protocol to enter the fuel chamber's sent by HQ.
都是自动生成的
It's all automated.
IT公用事业公♥司♥呢?
What about IT Utilities?
在那下面的左边
It's down there on the left
但是你不可能超控系统!
but you can't override the system!
共同世界网络安全系统?
Commonworld Cyber Security?
业余的臊臭水平
Amateurish piece of piss.
你需要帮忙吗?
Do you want a hand with that?
别动
Don't move.
求你了,别伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
说真的,你做不到的
Seriously, you won't be able to do it.
还没有人突破过网络的外♥围♥
No one's ever breached the network perimeter.
对 除了我!
Yeah. No one except me!
不然你以为你的主人们为什么
Why else do you think your fucking Masters
要把我弄走?
wanted to ship me off?
你们两个看守他
Right, you two guard him.
如果你们做了任何看管他之外的事
And if you do anything other than guard him,
我就杀了你们俩
I will shoot the pair of you.
(粗口)
Fucking bitch.
到站了
Stop the bus bitches!
三个皇后
Three queens.
该死! 你赢了我的顺子
bugger! You've beaten my flush.
忍♥着吧 输家们!
Suck it up losers!
跪在我脚边!
Kneel at my feet!
有个孩子 女儿 缇娅 七岁
Got a kid, daughter, Tia, seven.
她太可爱了,我不再和她妈妈在一起了
And she's so cute, I'm not with her mum anymore-
请停止说话
Please stop talking.
抱歉,我只是想让你知道
I'm sorry, I just, I want you to know
我做这份工作只是为了维护
that I only took this job to keep up with the maintenance.
阿西,我要返回
Ash, I'm just gonna pop back,
拿CW-47,这样的东西浪费了真可惜
get that CW-47, shame for a piece like that to go to waste.
那把枪的动作简直像棍子拉便便
Action of that gun, s'like shit off a stick.
听我说,如果你完全照我说的做
Listen to me, if you do exactly what I tell you to,
我保证你会没事的,好吗?
I promise you, you'll be all right, okay?
好
Okay.
好,她马上就要回来了
Right, in a second, she's going to come back in
带着能打开金库的密♥码♥
with the encryption codes that'll open the vaults.
她拿不到的 相信我
She won't be able to get them. Trust me.
她会的
she will.
我们一下去,你就联♥系♥总部
As soon as we're down there, contact HQ.
不! 你要装得像绑着的样子
No! You need to look as though you're still tied up.
给马歇尔·哈珀局长捎个信
Get a message through to Arch-Marshall Harper.
告诉她 她的女儿阿西
Tell her that her daughter, Ash,
在nar59上,他们会处理余下的事
is on NAR-59 and they'll sort the rest.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand.
你只需要知道我是卧底
All you need to know is that I'm undercover
和一群逃犯在一起
with a group of escaped convicts.
我的任务是运送最危险的人
I'm tasked with delivering the most dangerous
回到当局那里去
back to the authorities.
你是间谍吗?
You're a spy?
像是吧
Something like that.
如果你帮我
If you help me,
那你就是共同世界的忠实仆人
then you're a true servant of the Commonworld.
拿到了,我们走
Got it, let's go.
可爱的孩子
sweet kid.
我猜你还想再见到她那张雀斑脸?
I assume you wanna see her freckly face again?
对吗?
Yeah?
回声在哪儿?
Where's Echo?
我不知道,他去拿东西了
I don't know, he went to pick something up.
他, 难以置信!
He, unbelievable!
那个警卫 怎么办?
That guard. What about him?
他没有要求做任何事
He didn't ask for any of this.
他只是在做他的工作
He's just trying to do his job.
这就是原理
That's how it works.
这就是共同世界所依赖的
That's what the Commonworld relies on.
“好”的人只是做他们的工作
'Good' people just doing their job.
操
The fuck?
不,没有什么能做的吗
♪no, is there nothing more anybody can do ♪
主
♪Lord ♪
你一定有话要说
♪ There must be something you can say ♪
不!
No!
你可以从她脸上的皱纹看出来
♪ You can tell from the lines on her face ♪
你可以看到她一直在那里
♪ You can see that she's been there ♪
你干的! 你解开了他!
You did this! You untied him!
不,我没有 我发誓
No I didn't. I swear.
当然了 你只能靠自己
Of course you did. You were on your own.
不不不
no, no, no, no, no.
你为什么丢下她一个人?
Why did you leave her on her own?
不是寻宝的时候
Wasn't the time to do a treasure hunt,
你这个海盗
you fucking pirate.
不,你不能把责任推到我身上
Nah, you don't get to pin this on me.
如果你还记得,我确实提出要帮忙
If you remember, I did offer to help.
我是海盗,什么都有,除了“无”
Knots, me being a pirate and everything but no.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
你知道什么? 我想我会的
Y'know what? I think I will actually
因为我不想干这种破事
'cause I ain't up for this shit.
我是一个海盗
I am a pirate.
我偷东西,我哄骗,有时甚至咆哮
I nick stuff, I blag, sometimes I even bluster.
但这种便便吗? 不,太冒险了,伙计
But this shit? Nah, it's too risky, mate.
阿西?
Ash?
她是一个变♥态♥
She's a sociopath.
我发誓她什么都不在乎, 任何人都不在乎
I swear, she doesn't give a shit about anything, anyone.
我们得离开这个地方
We need to get out of this place.
离那个该死的疯子远点
Get away from that fucking lunatic.
阿西? 阿西? 你在听吗? 快啊
Ash? Ash? You listening? Come on.
不知道你能不能听到我说话,我是德鲁
Don't know if you can hear me but this is Drew.
在海姆拉克上
On the Hemlock.
拜托你得快点 我搞砸了
Please, you need to hurry. I've screwed up.
这次真的搞砸了
Really screwed up this time.
我以为我把一切都关掉了
I thought that I'd switched everything off
但我打开了离子空气过滤器
but I'd turned on the ionic air filter
榨干了我们仅有的一点燃料
and drained what little we had left.
我甚至不能告诉他们这是我的错
And I can't even tell them that it's my fault.
我们还能活多久?不会太久了
How long we've even got left but it's not long.
氧气快用完了,电也快用完了
Oxygen is nearly out and the electric's critical
他们甚至还不知道
and they don't even know.
喂?
Hello?
喂? 喂? 你能听到我说话吗?
Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?
不, 不 不 求求你
no, no.no, no, look please,
请不要告诉你妈妈
please don't tell your mum.
请不要杀我
Please don't kill me.
我说过我不知道自己在做什么
I did say that I didn't know what I was doing.
你想逃跑吗?
Are you trying to escape?
我想看看我们能不能逃出去 但是
I'm trying to see if we can all escape but-
一切都会好的
It's gonna be alright.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为妈妈说的
'Cause Mama said.
我很抱歉,我真的不是有意无礼
Well, I'm sorry and I really don't mean to be rude
你妈妈什么都不懂
but your mum doesn't know shit.
他们不可能偷到任何新金
They won't be able to steal any New Aurum.
他们很可能到不了那里
They probably didn't even make it there and,
就已经死了
they're probably already dead.
我们完了
剧集 | 银河系(2021) | 导航列表