在一次史无前例的全国性…
In an unprecedented…
他们的目标是我
They are targeting me.
他们把我的家人 丈夫和女儿 当成武器
They have weaponized my family, my husband and my daughter.
今晚 在一次史无前例的 全国性演说中
Tonight, in an unprecedented national address,
艾碧嘉·道尔顿首相 在电视直播中声称
Prime Minister Abigail Dalton announced live on television
她的丈夫亚历克斯·安德森医生
that her husband, Dr. Alex Anderson, has been kidnapped
在法属圭亚那执行医疗任务时 被人绑♥架♥
while on a medical mission in French Guiana.
没有官方消息
There's been no official word.
但图桑总统竞选团队的内♥幕♥线人表示
But sources close to President Toussaint's campaign
她的丈夫正赶去伦敦跟她会合
have suggested her husband is now en route to London to be with her.
图桑总统被敲诈 因而取消营救行动
Paris has yet to confirm the accusation that President Toussaint was blackmailed
巴黎方面尚未证实这一指控…
to withdraw the rescue mission…
好 听好了
Okay, listen up!
莎蒂负责和所有英国媒体打交道 所有相关问题 都去找她
Zadie's dealing with all UK press, so all inquiries goes to her.
外国政♥府♥和七国集团的事 分别找科菲和我
Foreign governments goes to Kofi. G7 comes to me.
这是美国总统发来的消息
It's from POTUS.
…和我的女儿
…my daughter…
立刻联♥系♥《卫报》的本·西蒙
Get me Ben Simon atThe Guardianstraight away.
肃静 首相发布紧急声明
Order. Order. Emergency statement, Prime Minister.
好的
Hear, hear!
谢谢 议长先生
Thank you, Mr. Speaker.
今晚 我在电视上发表声明后
Following my statement on television tonight,
情报部门把整个英国的威胁等级 提升至“严重”
the intelligence services have elevated the threat level across the United Kingdom to critical.
这一决定是在我丈夫遭绑♥架♥后做出的
This decision follows the abduction of my husband,
对我们国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁已显著加剧
which has significantly heightened the threat to our national security.
我的首要任务仍然是英国人♥民♥的安全
My priority remains the safety of the British people.
首相大人是否会让步
Will the right honorable lady give way?
奥利弗·贝拉米
Oliver Bahrami.
首相就国♥家♥安♥全♥问题发表声明
The prime minister is making a statement on national security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥指的是英国人♥民♥的安全
That means the security of the British people.
我知道首相还有别的事情要担忧…
The prime minister has other things on her mind…
拜托 -肃静
Oh, come on! -Order, order, order, order!
…不过她是否知道 社媒上流传的一段视频
…but is she aware of a video circulating on social media
画面上是五岁的阿塔夫·迪瓦拉
showing five-year-old Attaf Diwala?
他母亲带他去一家24小时营业的药店
His mother took him to a 24-hour pharmacy
买♥♥治疗急性哮喘发作的药物
for medication to treat an acute asthma attack,
但药店关门了 因为货架空空如也
but it was closed as the shelves were empty.
阿塔夫在母亲的怀中惨死街头
Attaf died in the street in his mother's arms.
她可以亲眼看看这段视频
She can see for herself.
肃静
Order, order, order!
阁下知道 本院不允许
The right honorable member knows that the use of props,
使用任何道具
including mobile phones,
包括手♥机♥
is not permitted in this House.
抱歉 议长先生
I apologize, Mr. Speaker.
首相说她的首要任务是英国人♥民♥
The prime minister says her priority is the British people,
但她对全国人♥民♥ 隐瞒了她丈夫被绑♥架♥这一事实
but while she has kept the truth from this country about her husband,
阿塔夫·迪瓦拉这样的孩子 付出了终极代价
a child like Attaf Diwala has paid the ultimate price.
你真要利用一个死去的孩子 来玩政♥治♥游戏吗
Are you really playing politics with a dead child?
我之前并不知晓这个视频
I wasn't aware of this video,
我无法想象那个母亲的痛苦
and I can't imagine what that mother is going through.
诚然 我会联♥系♥她
I will be reaching out to her.
但不该为谋取你的政♥治♥利益 而把她牵涉进来
But she doesn't need to be dragged into this for your political advantage.
无辜之人的性命受到药物短缺的影响 正是基于这一事实
The very fact that innocent lives are being affected by our drug shortages
我才不会屈服于绑匪的威胁 他们要挟会伤害我的家人
is exactly why I refuse to yield to the threats against my family.
我不会辞职
I will not resign.
我的任务是解决这场药物危机 我会做到
It is my job to fix this drug crisis, and I will.
首相 拿你丈夫的性命冒险是一回事
Prime Minister, it's one thing taking risks with your husband's life.
拿全国人♥民♥的性命来冒险则另当别论
It's quite another gambling the lives of the rest of the country.
真丢脸 -真丢脸
Shame!
你丈夫来了
Your husband is here.
你需要我也在场吗 免得场面搞得不愉快
Do you want me to sit in? Keep things civil?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我去外面等
I'll be outside.
道尔顿说的是真的吗
Is what Dalton said true?
是的
Yes.
他们有你什么把柄
What do they have on you?
我过往情事的证据
Proof of a former relationship.
你总说自己很谨慎
And you always say you're the careful one.
你一定要支持我
I need to know you're going to stand by me.
否则我会在大选中落败
Otherwise the election is lost.
你得告诉我偷♥情♥对象是谁
You just have to tell me who he is.
是我去华盛顿出差时发生的
It happened on my trip to Washington.
我当时应该意志更坚定一些
I should've been stronger.
很好 但你没告诉我对方的名字
That's very sweet, but I'm not hearing a name.
是马提欧
It was Matheo.
马提欧
Matheo?
我儿子
My son?
现在呢 -早断了
Is it still going on? -Of course not.
还有谁知道 -马提欧的女朋友应该知道
Who else knows? -Matheo's girlfriend, I think.
还有勒索你的人 道尔顿和她的团队
And the people blackmailing you, and Dalton and her team.
她不知道他们手上有何针对我的把柄 只知道这事关我个人
She doesn't know what they have. Only that it's personal.
如果她能帮我们找出幕后黑手 我们可以将此事雪藏
If she can help us to find out who's behind this, we can cover up the issue.
这是唯一的解决办法
It's the only solution.
我要跟她做笔交易
I'm going to do a deal with her.
茜薇
Sylvie?
茜薇 你能听到我说话吗
Sylvie, can you hear me?
亲爱的 请让我进去
Darling, please let me in.
茜薇 回答我
Sylvie, answer me.
亲爱的 让我进去吧
Darling, just let me in.
我以为如果大家都知道 你就别无选择了
I thought that if everybody knew, then you'd have no choice.
我不知道你在说什么
I do… I don't know what you're talking about.
茜薇 拜托你开开门
Sylvie, just please open the door.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
是我告诉那个记者的
I was the one that told that journalist,
现在绑匪会杀了爸爸
and now the people that have Dad are going to kill him
因为你更在乎你的工作 而不是我们
because you care more about your job than you do about us.
茜薇 听我说
Sylvie, listen to me.
亲爱的 我才不在乎记者 或者你告诉他们什么
Darling, I don't give a shit about journalists or what you've told them.
我现在只在乎你 所以拜托…拜托让我进去
I just care about you right now, so please just… please let me in.
不要
No. No.
我们得逃出去 -太疯狂了
We need to escape. -That's insane.
我们连这里是什么地方都不知道
We have no idea where we are.
没有其他人会来救我们
No one else is coming.
道尔顿无法掌控这一切
Dalton isn't in control of this. Huh?
我们要自己解决问题
We need to take matters into our own hands, or…
否则我们都会没命
or we're all gonna die here.
他说得对
He's right.
反对党领袖奥利弗·贝拉尼 指控艾碧嘉·道尔顿
The leader of the opposition, Oliver Bahrami, has accused Dalton…
身为首相 却无心政务
…of being distracted from her duties.
绑匪要求她辞职 以换取她丈夫安全获释
And there are questions mounting as to whether she can remain impartial
在这方面 她能否保持不偏不倚 问题越来越多
when her husband's safe release is offered in return for her resignation.
目前 艾碧嘉·道尔顿拒绝辞职
At present, Abigail Dalton is refusing to resi--
抱歉吵醒你
Sorry to have to wake you.
几点了 -凌晨1点45分
What time is it? -1:45 a.m.
图桑想见你 她正赶过来
Toussaint wants to meet. She's on her way over.
要喝咖啡吗
Would you like some coffee?
上电视 以那种方式袒露心扉
Going on television and baring your soul that way,
我不知道那是鲁莽还是勇敢过人
I don't know whether that was reckless or incredibly brave,
但没人能质疑
but no one can doubt
你今晚把国家放在首位
you put your country first tonight.
我知道你时不时跟我会意见相左
I know you don't always agree with my decisions,
我也知道你想辞职 但是…
and I know you wanna quit, but--
首相 我不会辞职
Prime Minister, I'm not going anywhere.
绑匪没动静了
They've gone quiet.
我还以为节目播出后 他们会有所行动
I thought we might have heard something from them after the broadcast.
你改变了游戏规则 他们不知道该如何应对
You changed the game. They don't know how to react.
我得换衣服了
I'd better get changed.
你该回家了 科菲 我今晚没事了
You should go home, Kofi. I'm done for the night.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
我可以喝一杯吗
May I?