你那样上电视 简直疯了
It was insanity going on TV like that.
你不明白自己给我惹了什么麻烦
You have no idea the trouble you made for me.
我试过其他各种办法 让你听取我的想法
I tried every other way to get you to listen.
现在你找美国人帮忙 给我施压
And now you enlist the Americans to put pressure on me?
美国总统打了电♥话♥来 真是一个妄下结论的混♥蛋♥
The president called. Judgmental prick.
大家都以为是性丑闻
Everyone assumes it's a sex scandal.
是吗
Is it?
听我说 我不知道你做了什么 或者绑匪有你什么把柄
Look, I don't know what you've done or what the kidnappers have on you.
我真的不在乎
And really, I don't care.
就让美方展开营救行动吧
Just let the Americans launch the rescue.
我可以这样做 有这个可能性
I could do that, potentially.
抑或我可以采取更好的策略 派遣一支法国营救小组
Or I could go one better and launch a French team.
我的部队一接到通知就可以行动
My troops are ready to go at a moment's notice.
但你得帮我查清楚 谁想毁掉我和我的家人
But you have to help me find out who's trying to destroy me and my family.
你是否有完全信任的人 可以调查我们双方的人员
Do you have someone you completely trust that can look into both of our staffs?
消息曝光之前 我得找出幕后黑手
I need to find out who's behind this before they go public.
我有什么好处
What would I get in return?
我会让营救行动继续进行
I allow the rescue mission to go ahead.
光这样可不行
That's not good enough.
我需要救出亚历克斯
I'll need Alex rescued
还有药物供应
and a supply of drugs.
我一直觉得你有点…怎么说来着
I always thought you were a little bit… What's the phrase?
老好人
Goody Two-shoes?
但我看错你了
But I was wrong about you.
查出来我们双方团队中的哪个成员 背叛了我们
Find out which member of our teams betrayed us,
我会救出亚历克斯 并提供你所需的药物
and you get Alex and the drugs you need.
祝好运
Bonne chance.
求你了 我需要这种药 -先生 很遗憾 我们没有
I need this medication. Why aren't you helping? -I'm sorry. We don't have it.
你才不遗憾 -我帮不了你
You're not sorry. -I can't help you.
你没听我说话 拜托 我需要这种药
You're not listening. Please, I need it.
你一直怪政♥府♥ 但我就站在你面前… -我们在排队 别挡道 伙计
You keep blaming the government, but I'm here. Please-- -Get out the queue.
他们没这种药 跟全国其他地方一样 -少管闲事
They haven't got anything. -Mind your fucking business.
你在跟谁说话呢 -给我闭嘴
Who are you talking to like that? -What? Lower your voice.
首相
Prime Minister.
我刚给你发了一份名单
I just sent you a list of names.
太扯了
This is insane.
这是峰会的英法双方谈判小组成员
It's negotiating teams for the summit.
我需要对所有人做全面的背景调查
I'm gonna need a full background check on each person.
财务历史 就业记录
Financial history, employment records.
此事必须保密 不能告知我们团队里的其他人
This has to stay between us. No one on our team can know.
我很抱歉 阿耶莎
I'm so sorry, Ayesha.
如果有别的办法 我也不会叫你这么做
I wouldn't ask if there was another way.
不 我们绝对需要召集所有人
No, we need to pull absolutely everyone in.
我们要保证在海关不会延误
We need to guarantee no delays at customs.
我很感激 菲利普
I appreciate that.
媒体正在等待你的回应
The press is waiting for a response on Dalton's broadcast.
我不知道该怎么跟他们说 -什么都别说
I don't know what to tell them. -Nothing.
你刚才跟谁通话 -菲利普·阿尔诺
Who was on the phone? -Philippe Arnault.
你跟药物供应商通话
You're talking to the pharmaceutical suppliers?
所以我们现在要帮助英国人
So we're helping the British now?
我在联络美国人
I'm liaising with the Americans.
这绝对是机密
It's totally confidential.
今晚天黑后 他们会派出营救小组
They're sending a rescue team in after dark.
准备好了吗
Ready?
(医疗体系危机:为阿塔夫伸张正义 利兹五岁男孩之死引发公愤)
什么事
What is it?
美方会展开营救行动
The Americans are launching a rescue.
我想先向各位道歉
I'd like to start by apologizing.
关于我丈夫被绑♥架♥的事 你们不应从新闻上获知
You shouldn't have had to find out about my husband's abduction on the news.
很抱歉让你们身处如此境地
I'm sorry to have put you all in that position.
首相 我相信这是大家的共同心愿
I'm sure I speak for everyone
我们都祈祷亚历克斯能平安归来
when I say that we are all praying for Alex's safe return.
谢谢你 凯西
Thank you, Kathy.
利兹男孩去世的视频在网上爆火
The footage of the little boy that died in Leeds has gone viral.
今晚 全国各地都会举♥行♥守灵活动
There are a number of vigils being planned for tonight across the country.
你想说什么
What's your point?
在这次峰会的最后一天
On the last day of this summit,
关于药物供应 如果我们能达成临时协议…
if we could even reach an interim deal on the supply of drugs--
今日凌晨 图桑总统和我 进行了一次卓有成效的谈话
President Toussaint and I had a constructive chat in the early hours of the morning.
你们达成了协议
There's an agreement?
我们很快会敲定一笔交易
We're close to finalizing a deal.
回归正题吧
Back to the agenda.
好吗
Okay?
爸爸
Dad?
你来这里做什么 你自己办出院了
What you doing here? Uh… you discharged yourself?
我跟你谈完后 会马上回去
When I get done here, I'll go right back.
但我必须跟你面谈
But this has to be done face-to-face.
我很抱歉没告诉你亚历克斯的事
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about Alex.
我很担心你 我跟…
I… I was worried about you. I spoke to--
所以你让我从新闻上获知这件事
Oh, so you let me watch it on the news instead.
消息会曝光 所以我们必须抢先一步
It was going to leak, so we had to get ahead of it.
茜薇跟我说了她做的事
Sylvie told me what she did,
在我看来
and, uh… to my mind,
你让她别无选择
you… you left her with no choice.
自从你公开表态后 掳走亚历克斯的人跟你联络过吗
Have the people that have taken Alex been in contact since you went public?
没有
No.
但他还活着吗
But he's still alive?
能让我跟你妈单独聊聊吗
Would you, uh… give your mum and I a minute?
去吧
Go on. Go on.
没事的
It's all right.
你知道自己的对手是谁吗
Have you any idea what you're up against?
爸爸… -到目前为止 他们杀了多少人
Dad-- -How many people have they killed so far?
两个
Two?
在亚历克斯之前 他们还要杀多少人
How many more before they get to Alex?
对于这件事 你已经失去掌控
You're not in control of this.
你不明白身处这种情况是什么感觉
You have no idea what it is like to be in this situation.
对 我不知道
No. No, I… I don't.
我只知道 你的家人最重要
What I do know is nothing is more important than your family.
我这辈子 你都教育我 说为服务民众高于个人利益
All of my life, you have taught me public service over personal interest.
这不一样
This is different.
是吗 此话怎讲
Is it? Why?
因为如果你失策
Because if you get this wrong,
就会失去茜薇
you're gonna lose Sylvie.
即使你现在还没失去她
If you haven't already.
你得摆脱这种状况 把亚历克斯救回来
You need to get out of this, get Alex back,
你们三个可以从这件事中恢复过来 好好生活
and the three of you can recover and have a life.
其他人可以接手 继续战斗 -我得送你回医院
And someone else can take up the fight. -I need to get you back to hospital.
我帮你叫出租车 -我可以自己叫出租车
Let me call you a cab. -I can call my own bloody cab.
爸爸 我知道我在做什么 我有计划
Dad, I know what I'm doing. I have a plan.
在这件事上 你要信我 -我才不信
You have to trust me on this. -Well, I don't.
对 你当然不信
No, of course you don't,
因为我的整个职涯中 你一直以为自己无所不知
because all of my career, you always thought that you knew best.
如果妈妈还活着… -别把你妈妈牵扯进来
You know, if Mum was here-- -Don't you bring your mother into this.
她对你的认知带有主观偏见
She saw what she wanted to see.
没人比我更了解你 我看得出来你现在力不从心
No one knows you better than I do, and I can see you're out of your depth.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个孬种
And you're a fucking coward.
因为他们就希望我俯首称臣
Because giving up is exactly what they want.
把亚历克斯救回来是唯一重要的事
Getting Alex back is the only thing that matters.
我还有其他要务要考虑
I have other priorities to consider.
你让我觉得很陌生
Then I don't know who you are.
我很高兴你能留下来
Glad you stayed.
肯定的
I bet.
咱俩一起去公园走走吧
Hey, why don't we go for a walk in the park?
临时起意去看一部午后电影
Watch a cheeky afternoon movie?
听起来糟透了
That sounds awful.
嗯 这招对我或许管用
Yeah, I could be persuaded.
请进吧 随意就好
Please. Be my guest.
爸爸 这位是莎丝吉雅
Ah, Dad, this is Saskia.
幸会
It's nice to meet you.
让她走吧
She needs to leave.
她对我来说很重要 我希望她能参与其中