She's part of my life, and I want her here for this.
她知道你和你继母的事吗
Does she know about you and your stepmother?
对 我什么都知道
Yeah, I know everything.
你信任她吗
And you trust her?
不是每个人都别有用心
Not everyone has an agenda.
好 那大家就开诚布公吧
Fine, then no more secrets.
薇薇安和我会团结一致 共同抗敌
Vivienne and I, we are staying together, and we're going to fight,
但道尔顿昨晚横插一脚
but after Dalton's intervention last night,
我们背水一战 需要保持冷静
it's gonna require us all to, uh… hold our nerve.
我们现在要坚强起来
We need to stand strong now.
一家人团结一致
Together, as a family.
一家人
A family?
我们需要表现出力量与团结
We need to project strength and unity.
薇薇安的选民 买♥♥我报纸的人
Vivienne's voters, the people who buy my papers,
他们心目中的第一家庭就该如此 要为他们营造出这种形象
they expect that from their first family, so we're gonna give it to them.
我们大家一起
All of us, together,
去教堂
a visit… to the church.
这是开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
如果没人知道这则消息 你真的想制♥造♥猜测吗
If no one has the news, do you really wanna create speculation?
一家人一起去教堂 有什么好猜测的
What is there to speculate about a family going to church together?
你知道我不能这样做 这违背政教分离的原则
You know I can't do that. It goes against the separation of church and state.
你从小就是天主教♥徒♥
You were raised as a Catholic,
你还有选民要考虑
and you have an electorate to think about.
他们希望见到你自豪 恭敬且虔诚
They wanna see you proud, respectful, devout.
我们刊登的照片 会在所有新闻频道上连轴播放
The pictures we'll give them will run all day
也包括我们麾下的新闻频道
on every news channel, including our own,
这会阻止他们反复播放道尔顿的视频
and it will stop them running Dalton's clip over and over again.
我擅长此道 但…我们需要你也参与进来
I know what I'm doing. But… we need you there too.
我知道你习惯了你生活中的每个人 都乖乖听话
I know you're used to everyone else in your life just…
因为你把他们捏在手心里 对吧 但你管不了我
falling in line because you own them, right?
我不拿你的钱 不用你的姓氏
But you don't own me. I don't take your money, I don't use your name,
你还没发现吗 我真的不想跟你扯上任何关系
and if you hadn't noticed, I really don't want anything to do with you.
你也不该跟他扯上关系
And you shouldn't either.
该行动了
We're on the move.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
我觉得他们准备好了 要再次转移我们
I think they're gettin' ready to move us again.
这是我们逃跑的最佳机会
Then this is our best chance to escape.
这里距离车有多少步
How many paces to the truck?
他们把我拖过来时 我昏迷不醒 不清楚周边情况
I was too out of it when they dragged me here to grasp any intel.
大概…30步
Maybe… 30.
何出此言
Why?
你们出去后 我们需要拉开彼此之间的距离
When you get outside, uh… we need to create some distance between us,
慢慢走 分散开来
take slow steps to spread out.
他们总是让我第一个走
They always lead with me.
对 当你到达休旅车时 假装跌倒
Right. When you reach the SUV, pretend to stumble.
你一旦感觉到他们抓住你 就攻击那个人
As soon as you feel them grab you, go for your handler.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你拿到他的枪就不会
Not if you get his gun.
好
Okay.
你们听到我大叫后 就扯下眼罩
When you hear me call out, pull your blindfolds down
拔腿就跑
and run.
对 我们每个人往不同的方向跑 让他们很难抓到
Yeah, each of us in a different direction. Make a hard target.
天啊 我们真的要这么做吗
Jesus. Are we really doing this?
你们中有人会用枪吗
Any of you know how to use a gun?
不会 -如果迫不得已 你可以开枪吗
No. -You think you could if you had to?
阿耶莎 告诉我你查到可用的情报了
Ayesha, tell me you've got something.
你多快能赶到这里
How soon can you be here?
什么事 -不知道怎么回事 但法国代表团来了
Yes? -I don't know what's happened. But the French delegation are inbound.
行程不是取消了吗
Thought they'd canceled everything.
很高兴见到你 这边请
It's good to see you. This way.
怎么回事 -我还希望你能告诉我呢
What's going on? -Well, I was hoping you would tell me.
你查出来是谁了吗
Do you have a name for us?
两天前 她们还张弓拔弩
Two days ago, they couldn't see eye to eye on anything.
然后你老板上电视 当着所有人的面质疑图桑
Then your boss goes on TV, calls Toussaint out in front of everyone,
现在她们私下见面
and now they're meeting alone.
我查了英法代表团的所有人
I ran a check on individuals in both the British and French delegations.
前雇主 领导职务 收入来源
Former employers, directorships, revenue streams,
任何可疑迹象
anything that might throw up a red flag.
只查到…
There was nothing until, um…
科菲·阿多马科 六个月前开了一个新的银行账户
Kofi Adomako opened a new bank account six months ago.
该账户 是他通过一家离岸空壳公♥司♥设立的
He set it up under a shell company offshore.
一笔金额为七万两千英镑的汇款 汇入后被立马取出
A payment of £72,000 was made and then immediately withdrawn.
那之后 账户一直没动静
It's been dormant ever since.
这可能根本没什么
It could be nothing, but, um…
不过他大费周章来隐藏这件事 看起来很诡异
the very fact that he went to so much trouble to hide it seems strange.
我不相信
I don't buy it.
这根本算不上确凿证据
This is hardly a smoking gun.
你真的希望有确凿证据吗 到目前为止 他们都行迹隐秘
Were you really expecting one? They covered their tracks so far.
他完全有可能左右峰会的走向
He's in the perfect position to influence the summit.
喂 将军
Hello, General.
这对我来说已经足够了
That's good enough for me.
开始行动 祝好运
Launch the operation. Good luck.
我们的一颗卫星 发现了一辆跟描述相符的休旅车
One of our satellites found a vehicle that matches the description of the SUV
距离你手下探员所驾车辆 遭遇枪击的地点约16公里
about ten miles away from where your agent's truck was shot up.
我的特别行动小组五分钟后就到
My special ops team is five minutes out.
什么事
Yes.
我们马上就到
We'll be right there.
总理和图桑总统进入了战情室
The prime minister and President Toussaint have entered the situation room.
这…
Is it…
我还以为美国人三小时后才会行动
But I thought it was three hours until the Americans go in.
我们马上就会跟特别行动小组 进行实时连接
We'll have a live link to a special ops team any second.
首相 怎么回事 -我们会发起攻击
Prime Minister, what is this? -We're going in.
但我以为美国人… -是法国行动小组 仅限相关人员知情
But I thought the Americans-- -It's a French team. It was need to know.
接通直播了
We're live.
什么 -一支法国小组正赶过去
What is it? -There's a French team on their way.
快把你的人转移走
You have to get your people out.
你说美国人三小时后才到 -我知道
You said we had three more hours before the Americans arrived. -I… I know.
图桑骗了我 她们骗了所有人
Toussaint lied to me. They lied to everybody.
那她们知道有内鬼 -好吧 听我说
Then they know there's a mole. -Okay, listen to me.
马上把人转移走 不能冒险让更多人丧命了
Pull them out now. We cannot risk any more loss of life.
必须付出代价 -你从没说过要杀医生
It's the price that has to be paid. -You never said you'd be killing doctors.
我可没答应要做这种事
And I never signed up for that.
我是科菲·阿多马科
This is Kofi Adomako.
马上派一名政♥治♥部的官员过来
I need a Special Branch officer right away.
是虚假情报
The intel was bad.
法国特种部队马上要来了 快走 -遵命 长官
French special forces are inbound. Move. -Sir.
22…
Thirty-two…
行动
Now!
亚历克斯 快跑
Alex! Run!
玛雅
Maya!
玛雅
Maya!
玛雅
Maya. Maya.
兰伯特和默瑟的身份已确认
That's a positive ID on Lambert and Mercer.
发现亚历克斯了吗
Do they have Alex?
奥达里医生被敌方火力击中 已身亡 完毕
Dr. Odari has been fatally shot. Enemy fire. Over.
兰伯特医生和默瑟探员已获救
Confirming Dr. Lambert and Agent Mercer have been recovered, over.
他安全获救
We've got him.
天啊
Oh my God!
安德森医生的身份已确认 重复 安德森医生的身份已确认 完毕
That is confirmation on Dr. Anderson. I repeat, Dr. Anderson is confirmed. Over.
玛雅呢
Where's Maya?
不
No.
不
No.
先生
Sir.
亚历克斯
Alex.
能听到我说话吗 亚历克斯 -是的
Uh, can… can you hear me? Alex? -Yes.
你没事吧 我爱你
Are you okay? I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
茜薇
Sylvie?
是爸爸 -他…
It's Dad. -Is he…
他安全了
He's safe.
爸爸