剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
I'm so excited!
她知道你们的事吗
Does she, uh, know about you guys?
还没有
Not yet.
我今天会告诉她
I'm... gonna tell her today.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
她是盟友
She's an ally.
达西
Darcy!
我要进里面去了
I'm gonna move in. I'm moving in!
你的朋友圈真好
Your friend group is so nice.
你是怎么认识大家的
How did you get to know everyone?
这个嘛
Well, um...
查理大概是第一个
I guess it was Charlie first. Um...
因为我和查理 我们是...
'Cause me and Charlie, we're, like...
我们在同一级 而且...
You know, we're in the same form, and... um...
对
Yeah.
真不错
Cute!
各位 我们要点披萨
Guys, we're ordering pizza!
天哪 我太想吃披萨了
Oh my God, I am so ready for pizza!
-好 我要火腿和蘑菇披萨 -没关系
Okay, I want ham and mushroom. - It's okay.
我不懂为何这么难说出口
I don't know why it's so hard to just... say it.
太糟糕了
It's all bad.
才不是 你的画都很好
No, it's not. None of your art is ever bad.
如果我要靠课程作业来申请艺术学院
Well, my coursework needs to be amazing
要画得很出色才行
if I'm gonna use it to get into art college.
这些花呢
What about all this floral stuff?
很无趣 毫无意义
Boring. It doesn't mean anything.
你需要找灵感
You just need to get inspired.
我可以当你的模特
I could be your model.
像画法国女孩那样画我
Draw me like one of your French girls!
这会激发我的灵感吗
Is this supposed to be inspiring?
求你了 杰克
Please, Jack! Jack!
我在游泳
I'm swimming!
好吧 坐起来
Okay, fine. Sit up.
等等 头往左偏一点 那是你的右边
Wait. Tilt your head a bit to your left. That's your right.
不 不是那样 看看我
No, not like that. Look at me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要...
I'll...
去点披萨
go order our pizzas.
你想吃夏威夷披萨吗
Do you want Hawaiian?
嗯 谢了
Oh. Yeah. Thanks.
来吧
Come on.
艾萨克 过来跟我跳舞
Isaac, come dance with me.
-不 算了 -把你的书给我
No, I'm good. - Agh, give me your book!
塔拉 我不喜欢跳舞
Tara, I don't like dancing.
伊莫金
Imogen?
-来吧 -去吧 伊莫金
Come on! - Go on, Imogen.
-好 -太好了
Okay. - Yes!
尼克 过来跳舞
Nick, come and dance.
不了
Uh... No. No.
来吧
Come on!
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on!
天哪 披萨终于送到了
Oh my God, finally! Pizza!
你得告诉她
You need to tell her!
披萨送来了
Pizza's here.
那么...
So, um...
你和艾尔整个下午都在做功课
you and Elle have been doing work, like, all afternoon.
艾尔想进一间有名的艺术学院
Elle's trying to get into this prestigious art college.
她肯定能进 但她还是很担心
She'll definitely get in, but she's still worried about it.
你觉得这对你而言会很奇怪吗
Do you think it's gonna be weird for you?
-如果你们明年会分开 -什么意思
If you're apart next year? - What do you mean?
我们没在交往
We're not dating.
-不 我... -她是我的朋友
Oh, no, I-- - She's my friend.
她是我最好的朋友 没什么...我们...
She's my best friend, and there's... We're...
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
这里是厨房♥ 不是诗歌♥朗诵会
This is a kitchen, not a poetry recital.
你先告诉我贝阿恩酱是什么 我就会做
I will, after you tell me what béarnaise sauce is.
话说 你开始做之前
Again, why didn't you ask me this
为何不问我
before you started making it?
-查理 我能用下洗手间吗 -没问题
Charlie, can I use your bathroom? - Yeah, sure.
我带你过去
Um... I'll show you where it is.
你不应该接近我
I'm not supposed to be approachable.
有很多人仰仗你 敬重你
You've got a lot of people relying on you and looking up to you.
你不会受到伤害...
It wouldn't hurt you to be...
-太好了 -告诉她
Yes! - Tell her.
去吧 -告诉她
Go on! - Tell her.
洗手间在那里
That's the, uh... That's the bathroom there.
好 谢谢
Oh. Cool, thanks.
伊莫金
Imogen, um...
我想告诉你一件事
I... I kind of have something that I... I wanna tell you.
嗯 这...
Well, it's...
这有点难...
It's kind of hard to--
是关于你和查理吗
Is it about you and Charlie?
天哪
Oh my God.
我应该让你说的
I should've let you say it.
只不过 这很明显
It's just... it is kinda obvious.
这完全讲得通 比如之前的约会
And, like, it totally makes sense. Like, the whole date thing
还有运动日的事
and the sports-day thing.
你不喜欢我是因为你是同性恋
You didn't like me because you're gay.
其实我是双性恋
Well, I... I'm bisexual actually.
对
Yeah.
抱歉 我真的不知道该怎么反应
I'm sorry. I don't actually know how to react.
这样很好
This is... This is good.
好吧 现在你知道我和查理的事了
Okay, well, now you know about Charlie,
你得把暗恋对象告诉我
you have to tell me about your crush.
别这样
Oh, come on.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
好吧
Ugh, fine, okay.
是本
It's Ben.
我现在感觉好舒服
I'm so cozy right now.
我很快就会睡着了
I'm gonna fall asleep so quick.
调情没用
The flirting didn't work.
我大概需要把他忘掉
I think I need to try and get over him.
哦 艾尔
Oh, Elle.
-再见 查理 -再见
Bye, Charlie. - Bye!
-谢谢 -谢谢你过来 再见
Thank you. - Thank you for coming. Bye.
-再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
-欢迎再来 -欢迎再来
Every time. - Every time.
-再见 -再见
Bye! - Bye.
再见
Bye.
真不敢相信人们会认为你们是直男
I can't believe people think you're straight.
真傻
Silly.
我们走吧
But, yeah, let's go.
-再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
我认为我妈妈在这 -那我们去看看呗
Ah, I think my mum's here. - Oh. Let's go and see, guys.
查理 去巴黎旅行的那份表格我签字了
Charlie, I signed that form for the Paris trip.
在冰箱上 -谢了
It's on the fridge. - Oh, thanks.
你所有的朋友也会去吗
Are all your friends going too?
对 这是特鲁厄姆和希格斯两所学校
Yeah. It's a joint Truham-Higgs
语言学生的联谊旅行
language students trip.
那好吧 你的西语在中考会派上用场
Well, then, your Spanish GCSE will come in very useful.
-你们知道我的朋友尼克吗 -是的
You know my friend Nick? - Yes.
我想我或许应该告诉你们...
I thought I probably should tell you...
他是我的男友
He's my boyfriend.
你们很惊讶
You're surprised.
嗯 我...你知道的...
Uh, well, I... You know...
他是个运动型男
He's a very sporty, laddish sort of boy.
我想不到他会是同性恋
I j-- I wouldn't have assumed he was gay.
身为同性恋 跟是不是运动型男完全无关
Being gay has nothing to do with that.
其实他是双性恋
And actually, he's bisexual.
不管是同性恋还是双性恋
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表