剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表
I said sorry
-就发生的事向查理道过歉 -别谈他
to Charlie for what happened. - Don't talk about him.
知道吗
You know,
要是你不想声张
if you're trying to keep it quiet,
就不该在他面前表现得情意绵绵
you should probably stop acting so gay for him.
我好像记得 我说过不准聊天
I seem to remember saying something about no chatting.
进来
Come in!
我想重新加入橄榄球队
I want to rejoin the rugby team.
如果不愿意 你不必这么做
You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
我想这么做
I want to.
要不然这学期我们很难见面
Otherwise we'll barely see each other this term.
我也很想念玩橄榄球
And I've missed rugby.
-你现在喜欢上了 -嗯 我喜欢跑来跑去 摔倒
Have you now? - Yeah. I love running around and falling over.
对哦 你很擅长摔倒
Oh, well, you are very good at the falling over part.
我也很会跑
I'm good at the running part, too, actually.
离球越跑越远
What, running away from the ball?
-好吧 如果你不希望我来这里... -不不不
Okay, well, if you don't want me here... - Oh, no, no, no, no.
别这样
Come on.
我需要你
I need you.
嘿 你重新加入橄榄球队了
Oi! Are you coming back to rugby?
-对 -好样的 小子
Yeah. - Yes, lad.
来吧
Come on then.
开始吧 传过来
Go on then, pass it.
-碰触热身 -你没事吧 尼克
Touch warm- up! - You all right, Nick?
怎么 你还有心情跟我们一起玩
What? Are you still in a mood with us?
开始吧 伙计们
Let's go, lads.
你们最近表现得像娘们一样
You've all been playing like girls lately.
哈利 横传
Harry, cross! Cross!
接球 可以接球
Wide! Nice and wide!
-查理 传球 -快点快点
Charlie, pass the ball! - Let's go. Let's go.
再来一次
And again! And again!
-尼克 -尼克
Nick! - Nick!
-尼克 你应该传球的 -快点传球
Nick, you're meant to me. - Pass the ball! Pass!
-大哥 拜托你传下球 -我在冲门
Come on, man. Pass the ball, man. - I was opening!
-准备 -传球
Set up. - Pass the ball!
-能准备一下吗 -别管了 奥的斯
Can we set up? - Leave it, Otis. Leave it.
来吧 再来一次
Come on. Let's go again!
艾尔 听着 你值得拥有最完美的爱情
Elle, listen, you deserve to have the perfect romance.
没错
Exactly.
像我们一样
Like us.
但暗恋陶简直是最悲催的事
But Tao is literally the worst person to have a crush on.
有时我觉得他或许也会喜欢我 不过
Sometimes I think he might like me back, but
其他时候 就...
other times it's...
或许陶就是怪怪的
It's probably just Tao being weird.
或许他就是通过怪怪的表现来表达自己的感情
But maybe being weird is how he expresses his romantic feelings.
就个人而言 我有同感
Personally, I can relate to that.
如果你尝试跟他调情呢
What if you tried actually flirting with him?
看看会怎样 -对 跟他调情
Just to see what happens. - Yeah, flirt with him.
你今天很安静
You're quiet today.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 一切正常
Nothing. Everything's normal.
正常 好吧
Normal? Okay.
我妈一直发牢骚 叫我理发
My mum's been moaning at me to get a haircut.
你的长发很可爱
Your hair's cute long.
但剪短一点也会很可爱
But it'd look cute short too.
你应该随心所欲
You should do what you want.
我妈来了
That's my mum.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
-周日出场阵容 -如果没人传球 我们不会赢
...starting lineup on Sunday. - If no one passes, we won't win.
我给你买♥♥了礼物
I got you a present.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为...我们交往两个月了
Because... we've been going out for two months.
今天是我们俩交往两个月的纪念日
As in, it's our two-month anniversary?
-你这样说 听起来好傻 -不会
It sounds silly when you say it like that. - No, no, it doesn't.
我现在好难为情
And now I'm embarrassed.
不 听着...
No! Look. Um...
我没给你买♥♥礼物
I... I did not get you a present.
没关系 我不想把这事儿搞成一种习惯 所以...
It's okay. I didn't want it to become a thing, so...
可以变成习惯啊
It could be a thing.
你怎么知道 这是我最喜欢的巧克力棒
And how did you know this is my favorite chocolate bar?
你很久以前说过的 所以...
You mentioned it ages ago, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们不该在学校接吻
And that's why we shouldn't kiss at school.
但接吻真的好有趣
Oh, but kissing's so fun.
但我们接吻被人逮到 你因此出柜 这并不有趣
But you getting outed because we get caught kissing is not.
我想告诉其他人
I... I want to tell people.
比如伊莫金 我只是...
You know, like Imogen. I just...
很难找到合适的时机
It's hard to find the right time.
如果你不愿意 不用告诉所有人或任何人
You don't have to tell everyone, or anyone, if you don't want to.
你搞得我又想吻你了
You're making me wanna kiss you again.
-我说真的 -我也是
I'm being serious. - So am I.
嘿
Hey.
如果我们去巴黎旅行时出柜了 就可以...
If we're out by the time we're on the Paris trip, we can, uh...
在埃菲尔铁塔上接吻
kiss on the Eiffel Tower.
在学校不能再接吻了
No more kissing at school.
风险太大
It's too risky.
你要留下来陪我们玩吗
Are you staying to hang out with us?
我要上楼了
I will be going upstairs.
爸妈周末很少出门
Mum and Dad hardly ever go away at weekends.
你可以邀请你的朋友们过来
You can invite some of your friends over.
我珍惜我的独处时光
I treasure my alone time.
你怎么从乐购超♥市♥买♥♥了这么多零食
Why exactly did you purchase the entire Tesco snack aisle?
我的朋友们要在这里过夜 我们要吃零食
It's a sleepover. We need snacks.
今晚的一切必须完美
And everything about tonight needs to be perfect.
你准备这一切 老师会给你打分吗
Are you getting graded for it?
我要帮尼克向一个老朋友出柜
I'm helping Nick come out to one of his oldest friends.
嗨
Hi.
-我做了纸杯蛋糕 -真棒 为你骄傲
I made cupcakes. - Wow. Well done. Proud of you.
这完全不是我的风格
It's very unlike me.
这里有专门放零食的桌子 你可以放上面
We have a snack table you can put them on.
比如 太妃糖爆米花
You know, like, toffee popcorn.
太妃糖爆米花最好吃了
Toffee popcorn is the best popcorn.
-是的 -不
Yes. - No.
-是的 -如果你是虫子 太怪了
Yes! - If you were a worm? That's weird.
-才不是 -我最爱吃这个了
No, it's not! - These are my favorite.
-是吗 -没有第二
Is it? - Like, ever.
陶 你妈做的包子天下无敌
Tao, I bet your mum's bao buns are the best.
注意高度 准备好了吗
The height. Okay, ready?
我发誓 陶
I swear. Tao!
-好 再来 -陶
Okay. Again. - Tao.
我发誓会搬进你家
I swear, I'm gonna move into your house
让你妈妈每天给我做包子吃
just so I can get your mum to make me these every day.
-天哪 我也要 -我也要
Oh my God, me too. - Same.
我们只有一间空房♥ 所以...
Well, we only have one spare room, so...
所以...我们可以住你的房♥间
So... we can share your room.
-我妈妈不会答应的 -达西的妈妈也一样
Uh... My mum wouldn't let me. - Darcy's mum's the same.
她讨厌别人去家里玩
She hates having people over.
嗯 但你妈妈准我们一起过夜 所以...
Yeah, but your mum lets us have sleepovers, so...
-对 -没错
Yeah. - We do.
说到一起过夜
Speaking about sleepovers,
-你想去我家吗 -当然了
do you wanna come to mine? - Of course I do.
-要看电影吗 -要的
Movie? - Movie.
那是经典片 或者...
A classic, or...
-谁啊 -是快递吗
Who's that? - Did someone deliver something?
我们请了其他人吗
Did we invite someone else?
嗨
Hi.
-嗨 -伊莫金
Hi! - Imogen!
快进来 我告诉你要把包放哪儿
Come in, come in. Let me show you where to put your bags.
查理会带你参观一下 -对 参观一下
Yeah, Charlie will give you a tour. - Yeah, um... Yeah, a tour.
这里有好多零食
We've got loads of snacks in there. Um...
我好兴奋
剧集 | 心跳漏一拍(2022) | 导航列表