Strong enough to do what you've never done in your life.
你有足够的体力让你...
Can you be strong enough to allow yourself to be...?
你就可以成为人类吗?
Can you just be human?
如果不是为了你 为我们所有人好吗?
If not for your sake, for all of us.
如果你让自己稍有感觉...
If you would just allow yourself to feel something...
也许你将不再是幽灵
maybe you wouldn't be a ghost any longer.
语♥音♥命令授权
Voice command authorization.
成为人类
Be human.
完 成
在最后的片刻 我再次成为人类
And for one last instant, I'm human again.
来自阿尔戈利斯星轨道的资讯
Transmission from orbit around Algolis.
执行"科尔协议"
Cole Protocol enforced.
销毁所有武器原型...
All weapons, prototypes...
及附带的导航资料库
and accompanying navigational databases eliminated.
之前我曾向军事法庭提交的一名战士是...
The soldier I previously recommended for military court-martial is...
我撤销和改写我之前报告中的那部分
I rescind and redact that portion of my earlier report.
那名战士在阿尔戈利斯星上的一场战役中失踪
That soldier is officially missing in action, lost during heavy combat on Algolis.
他展现出光荣 不仅是陆战队士兵的光荣...
He demonstrated honorable conduct, not only as a Marine...
而且展现出人类的光荣
but also as a human being.
我们正前往联♥合♥国♥太空司令部密德洛西恩之心号♥的会合点
We're heading for rendezvous with the UNSC Heart of Midlothian.
通话完毕
Over and out.
完 结