决 战
你知道这是陷阱 是不是?
You know this is a trap, do you not?
来到这里真是不明智
Coming was foolish.
你的反对言论正在给我们制♥造♥麻烦
Your words of dissent are troubling to us.
相比我们提供的礼物 我们要求的回报实在是太少
We ask so little in return for the gifts we offer.
告诉我 神风烈士
Tell me, Arbiter,
信念作为交换要求真的是太多吗?
is faith too much to ask in exchange?
哈卡选择了这条朝圣之旅的道路
Harka has chosen the path of the Great Journey.
你为什么一定要抵♥制♥?
Why must you resist?
朝圣之旅将带领我们超越简单的星盟
The Journey will take us farther than this simple Covenant.
而临近神性
It will deliver us to godhood.
你只有一条道路可选
There is only one path for you.
你为什么要否定我们都必须踏上的旅程呢?
Why must you deny the Journey that we all must take?
这个旅程是一个骗局!
The Journey is a lie!
嗯 现在是吗?
Is it now?
你仍在梦中 亲爱的 -什么?
You're dreaming, my love. - What?
对不起 韩 我有些心神不宁
Forgive me, Han. I am distracted.
你可不可以不要再做了?
Can you not simply serve?
也许吧 但只有在你知道你在为谁而做时
Perhaps, but only when you know who you are actually serving.
现在我不太清楚
Now I'm not so sure.
你不清楚?
You uncertain?
韩 你应当离开 只需一会儿
Han, you should leave, just for a little while.
我不会离开你的 我是你的妻子
I'll never leave you. I'm your wife.
你是将军 我的位置就是在你身边
And you are the general. My place is at your side.
你真是太固执了
You are stubborn to a fault.
你也是一样
I could say the same of you.
没用!
Useless.
专心 我们在与星盟部队精英族作战
Focus. We are fighting Elite, the right arm of the Covenant.
如果你没有掌握使用先行者的礼物的技巧
The gifts of the Forerunners are nothing...
那么它们将毫无用处
if you don't master the skills to wield them.
你会掌握这些技巧的 因为我们是精英族
Master them you will, for we are the men of Sanghelios.
不要忘记这项荣耀
Never forget that honor.
是 长官!
Sir! Yes, sir!
跟我来一下 神风烈士
Walk with me a moment, Arbiter.
罗...
Roe.
我有问题必须要问你
I must ask you.
问吧
Ask your question.
告诉我 神风烈士 为什么你不断激发他们的耐心?
Tell me, Arbiter, why do you insist on provoking their patience?
他们给了我们威力强大的礼物
They have given us formidable gifts.
你的身份正处于危险之中
Your status is at risk.
这个异端会推♥翻♥你的职位
This heresy will strip you of your rank.
荣耀伴随每个职位
There is no rank without honor.
我们曾经强大过
We were strong.
精英族在星盟之前曾经强大过
Sanghelios was strong beforw this Covenant.
我们可以再次强大
And we could be strong once more.
但我们已误入迷途
But we have strayed.
我们不是为荣耀而生 而是为权力而生
We live not for honor but for power.
听听你自己!
Listen to yourself.
这个谈话不仅仅有关异端 而是谋反
This talk is not just heresy, it is treachery.
你将你的血统置于危险之中
You are putting your bloodline at risk.
你的妻子呢?
And what of your wife?
韩呢?神风烈士!
What of Han? Arbiter.
为了保护我们氏族的未来 请加入
To protect the future of our clans, please, please join.
神风烈士!
Arbiter.
现在...游戏开始了 我必须玩一把
And now the game begins, and I must play.
法尔
Thel.
我知道他们会大举来挑战我们
I know they will come in force to challenge me.
我不会不理他们的 我将回应他们
And I will not turn away from them. I will answer their call.
还不太迟
It's not too late.
告密者...异端...遭到诅咒的神风烈士
Cursed Arbiter. Cursed Arbiter.
背叛者...叛徒...败类
Cursed Arbiter. Cursed Arbiter.
败类...叛徒...败类...告密者
Cursed Arbiter. Cursed Arbiter. Cursed Arbiter.
所以荣耀是他的力量
So honor is his strength.
那么我们就利用他宝贵的荣耀来抵♥制♥他
Then we shall turn his precious honor against him.
推♥翻♥他 公开打倒他!
Draw him out and defeat him publicly.
神风烈士的徽章将成为耻辱的象征
The badge of Arbiter will become a mark of shame.
哈卡!
Harka.
说服他 对了 拿走他认为如此宝贵的东西
Persuade him, yes. Take away what he finds so precious.
我们将告诉所有人反对的代价有多高
We'll show everyone how high is the price of dissent.
进来 罗
Come in, Roe.
什么事?
What's the matter?
杀死她
Kill her.
那么他除了在战场上与我见面 将别无选择
Then he will have no choice but to face me in battle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们为了伟大的旅程而这么做
We do this for the Great Journey.
他是恶魔
He is a demon.
韩!
Han.
韩!
Han!
真是遗憾 你的宝剑不能及时挽救韩
A shame that sword of yours was too late to save Han.
这就是你为荣耀所付出的代价 神风烈士
Such a price for your honor, Arbiter.
你不配说她的名字
You are not worthy to speak her name.
但我保证这是你最后的遗言
But I promise it is the last you will utter.
我在接下你的职位后 还将有说话的时间
There will be time for talk when I rule in your stead.
更有时间宣布你的耻辱 神风烈士
And declare your shame, Arbiter.