人工 智能
什么?他因为滑倒而跌落了?
What? He slipped and fell?
1337号♥ 是吗? -你觉得他没事吗?
1337, wasn't it? - You think he'll be okay?
这种事情总是发生在他身上
This kind of thing happens to him all the time.
嗯 1337号♥还是一名斯巴达战士
Well, 1337 is still a Spartan.
他受到过最好的训练
He's been trained with the best of them.
不需要担心
There's no need for concern.
如果你这么说的话 士官长
If you say so, Master Chief.
这不是他第一次跌落鹈鹕运输机了
It wouldn't be the first time he fell off a Pelican.
但是我还是有点担心 -是啊
But still, I am a little worried. -Yeah.
啊 不!
Oh, no.
嘿!等等我!回来!
Hey! Wait for me! Come back!
不要丢下我!
Don't leave me behind!
我得和他们在某个地方会合
I'm gonna have to rendezvous with them somewhere.
啊?
Huh?
我不知道这些当地人危不危险
I wonder if these natives are dangerous?
嘿 看那里 是跌倒的那个笨手笨脚的机器人
Hey, look at that. It's the junky old robot that fell.
啊哈 我可不是什么"笨手笨脚的机器人"
Ha-ha-ha. I am not some junky robot.
即使你不想要知道 我还是要告诉你我是谁
Even if you don't wanna know, I'll tell you who I am.
我是宇宙中最强大的战士之一
I am one of the strongest warriors in space.
我是斯巴达...1337号♥!
I am Spartan-1337.
如果我是你的话 我就不会站在这里 -这里不安全
I wouldn't stand there if I were you. - It's not safe.
他们竟敢无视我伟大的英雄气概!
How dare they ignore my awesome heroism.
不要惧怕 我是宇宙中最强大的战士...哦 不
Fear not. I am the strongest warrior in the... Oh, no.
我没事 只有几处瘀伤而已
I'm fine. That was just a few dents.
他与陌生人合不来
He doesn't really get along with strangers all that much.
那么 遭到诅咒的斯巴达小队在哪里?
So where is the accursed group of Spartans?
在独角兽系第四颗行星科朗克星上
ALIEN 2 On Cronkee, the fourth planet of the Unicon system.
很好 这是向这些斯巴达战士...
Excellent. This is the perfect opportunity...
显示星盟威力的绝好机会
to show those Spartans a thing or two about Covenant power.
带出布鲁顿! -是 长官!
Bring out Pluton. - Yes, sir.
没错 这是有史以来最好的生化战士
Yes. It is the finest bio-warrior ever created.
现在去科朗克星展示我们的威力
Now go to the planet Cronkee and demonstrate our might.
但布鲁顿的武器仍然处于试验阶段
But Pluton's weapons are still in the experimental stage.
但足以击败人类
They'll be enough to vanquish the humans.
难道你不觉得一场真正的战斗...
Don't you think a real battle will be the best way...
是最好的检验方法吗?
to conduct our little test?
如果这是你所想要的话
If that is your wish.
我会最终击败你的 士官长 现在!布鲁顿 出发
I will get you at long last, Master Chief. Now go, Pluton!
嗷? -不是"嗷" 去消灭他们!
Guh. - Not "guh." Go destroy them!
不 不是这里!
No, not over here.
他在那边 他在那里! -啊?
He's over that way. He's over there! - Huh?
不要像那样"啊"我!
Don't "huh" me. Go that way.
嗷!
Guh!
我需要休息
I need a vacation.
你可以听到我说话吗?长官?完毕?
Chief, respond please. Can you hear me? Chief? Over.
有一些奇怪的干扰
There's some strange interference.
喂!你可以听到我说话吗? -我们可以听到你说话!
Hello? Can you hear me? - We can hear you.
不是你 我想我已经跟你说过不要跟着我
Not you. And I thought I told you to stop following me.
机器人 看 -我跟你说过我不是机器人
Robot, look. - I told you I'm not a robot.
那是什么?
What's that?
今天有很多垃圾从天上跌落
Sure is a lot ofjunk falling from the sky today.
嗷!
Guh!
星盟?危险 离开这里!
Covenant? It's dangerous. Get out of here!
以最快的速度 -好!
As far as you can. Okay.
长官 这是...停下 快停下
Chief, this... Stop it. Stop it.
你们没事吧?
Are you guys all right?
嘿 看 是老大哥 还有老大姐
Hey, look. It's big brother. And big sister.
你们有人知道那里的那个东西是什么吗?
Any of you know what that thing is?
看上去好像他几乎毁掉了整座山脉
It looks like he almost blew up the mountain range.
他从天上掉下来了!
He fell from the sky.
然后突然他和这个巨大的猴子开始发狂!
All of a sudden, he and this giant monkey started going nuts.
别担心 你的老大哥会处理好的
Don't worry. Your big brother is gonna take care of it.
当然 好了 他可能比你想像的要顽强
Yeah. Well, he might be a little tougher than you think.
我们没有太多的选择 我们只有尽力而为
We don't have much choice. We'll just have to try our best.
是啊 你可能会输
Yeah, you might lose.
你为什么那么说?给我一点信任 好吗?
Why would you say that? Give me some credit, will you?
这一定是很可怕的 你确定你没事吗?
It must have been scary. Are you sure you're okay?
我有点饿
I'm kind of hungry.
好的 我们开始吧!
All right, let's do this.
我不会输 我不可能输
I'm not gonna lose. No way can I lose.
我...是斯巴达战士1337号♥
I am Spartan-1337.
没有人会说 所以我说
No one else will say it, so I will.
我绝对不会放弃 这是我的优点之一!
The fact that I never give up is one of my good points!
嘿 看 雨停了
Hey, look. The rain stopped.
机器人回来了!
The robot's back.
那是什么?
What's that?
显然 他们曾用它穿梭于星球之间
Apparently they used to travel between the stars with that.
一架旧的联♥合♥国♥太空司令部护卫舰
An old UNSC frigate.
一定曾经紧急降落过
Must've crash-landed.
我听说我们都是在它的里面出生的
I hear that we were all born inside there.
母亲一手把我们拉扯大
Mama raised us all by herself.
母亲?
Mama?
你们这些小孩子留在后面 这场战斗是我的
You kids should stay behind. This is my fight.
不用担心 我们很顽强 虽然看上去可能不太像
Don't worry about it. We may not look it, but we're pretty tough.
但我们和母亲不能比
Though, we're no match for Mama.
母亲 啊?
Mama, huh?
在我们还小的时候...
When we werw still little she fought off a bunch...
她一人击退一伙海盗
of bird-headed pirates by herself.
母亲听起来真够厉害的
That sounds like one heck of a mama.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我自己就是母亲!
I'm one heck of a mama myself.
我做到了
I did it.
我做到了!
I did it!
啊 不 如果他达到全部力量的话 我们就完了
Oh, no. We'll be done for if he reaches full strength.
我们必须阻止他! -没错 那将不是一件易事
We gotta stop him. - Yeah, and that's gonna be the hard part.
少说话 多行动!
Less talk, more action.
情况不妙 他不会让步的
This isn't good. He won't budge.
我们彻底完了
We're totally screwed.
我们还可以怎么做?
What else can we do?
我们注定要失败
We're doomed.
嗨 不要给我们带来晦气!
Well, don't jinx us!
我只是开玩笑而已
I'm just kidding.
我们必须采取行动
We gotta do something.
嘿 那到底是什么?
Hey, what the heck is that?
啊 好像他会上这种当似的!
Oh, as if he'd ever fall for that.
他的确上了这种当!
He did fall for it.
真的? -真的 现在我们离开这里!
He did? - He did. Now let's get out of here.
哇 发生什么事了?
Whoa. What's happening?
不可能
No way.
那是空间跃迁决裂吗?
Is that a Slipspace rupture?
那是母亲
That was Mama.
我说过没有人有母亲那般顽强
I told you, no one was as tough as Mama.
士官长 无线电联络已经重新建立!
Master Chief, radio contact has been reestablished.
好 我试着联络1337号♥
Good. I'll try to contact 1337.
那是另外一个住在这个星球上的人工智能
There's another Al living on this planet.
什么? -我失去了和它的联♥系♥
What? - I've lost contact with it.
但我非常确定我感觉到它刚才干扰了空间跃迁
But I'm pretty sure I felt it just tinkering with the Slipspace drive.
她是另外一个人工智能 好像就跟我一样
She's another Al it seems. Just like I am.
为什么在这里?
Why here?
你想要我去接她? -不 不要这么做
You want me to collect her? - No. Let's not do that.
是一个非常古老的人工智能构想 可以说是老古董
It's a very old Al construct. You might say something of an antique.
她好像... -好像什么?
She seems... - Seems what?
快乐 如果我没有理解错误的话
Happy. If I'm understanding correctly,
她好像在这里很快乐
she seems to be happy here. Hm.
我们到家了!
We're home.
你们刚才又在玩穴居人的游戏?
Were you playing as cavemen again?
你们真的很喜欢那个游戏
You really do like that game.
母亲 你不会相信今天发生了什么事情!
Mama, you're not gonna believe what happened today.
好的 好的 你待会儿可以详细跟我说
All right, all right. You can tell me all about that later.
母亲 你刚才在那里做了什么?