We're out of time. - What? No.
我们不受磁场干扰
We're clear of the magnetic interference.
站好 准备空间跃迁!
Stand by for Slipspace jump.
他们困在三角地带
They're trapped in Delta section.
我们跳跃后就马上分开
Separate the moment we jump.
但是士官长和他的小组呢?
But what of the major and his group?
没关系
No matter.
他已经自觉羞愧
He is already shamed.
他现在唯一的道路就是死亡...或成为神风烈士
His only path now is death or arbiter.
我抓到他了!
I had him.
指挥官 你真愚蠢!
Commander, you fool.
十八层地狱在等待你!
A thousand hells await you!
他们在毁坏舰船
They're scuttling the ship.
包括我们在内
And us with it.
但运气掌握在我们手中 记得吗?
But we make our own luck, remember?
你到底在暗示什么?
What are you suggesting?
还有什么?我们随机应变
What else? We improvise.
博士 我们有伴了
Doctor, we've got company.
难道你不能采取什么行动吗?
Can't you do anything?
这东西就不能快一点吗?
Can't this bucket go any faster?
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
我们时间不多了 不是吗?
Cutting it a little close, aren't we?
弗莱德
Fred.
博士 你还好吗?
Doctor, are you all right?
我还好
Yes, I'm fine.
这些星盟飞行器慢如龟爬 需要一点时间
These Covenant rigs fly like rocks. It took us a bit to get rolling.
逼近!
Incoming.
什么? -欢迎回来 斯巴达战士
What? - Welcome back, Spartans.
你真的很幸运 你知道吗?
You really are lucky. You know that.
但还是不够
Not lucky enough.
我们失去了两名斯巴达战士
We lost two Spartans today.
所罗门和亚瑟
Solomon and Arthur.
我们遇到的那个精英...他很强大
And that Elite we encountered, he was strong.
我必须更强大
I have to be stronger.
我们都必须更强大
We all have to be stronger.
直觉告诉我这仅仅是开始
Something tells me this is just the beginning.