剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
宝贝
Babe?
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
我们搜查了酒吧 夜店 俱乐部 都一无所获
Sweep the bars, pubs, clubs, still come up blank.
FGX-247里没人承认认识珍妮
Nobody at FGX-247 is going to admit knowing Janie,
但我发现
but I have found out
她还在其他应♥召♥机构登记了
she was registered at another escort agency.
所以我打算逐一查看客户列表
So, I'm just gonna work my way through the client list.
甲虫商贩那边查的如何了
Where are we with our beetle dealer?
我问了雷盖特地区的所有出租车公♥司♥
I've spoken to every mini cab firm in the Reigate area,
目前没有找到那个去拿
so far there's no sign of the driver who picked up
金龟子的司机
the scarab beetle.
抱歉 有个家伙从电♥话♥亭打电♥话♥
Sorry, I've got a fellow in a phone box,
说他认为自己看到了珍妮·斯特拉顿的凶案
says he thinks he witnessed Janie Stretton's murder.
扎克
Zack?
你是谁
Who's this?
扎克 我叫罗伊 罗伊·格雷斯
Zack, my name is Roy, Roy Grace.
我是负责调查
I'm the senior investigating officer
珍妮·斯特拉顿凶案的高级调查官
in charge of the Janie Stretton murder inquiry.
扎克 我们需要谈谈
Zack we need to talk.
如果你看到了你所说的东西
If you saw what you say you saw.
我看到了 好吗 我全看到了
I did. All right, I saw it all.
那好 我们需要见面 扎克
All right, well we need to meet, Zack.
我们需要面对面谈 你明白吗
We need to meet face to face, do you understand?
我们不能在电♥话♥里说
We can't do this over the telephone.
我做不到 他们会知道 他们会发现
I can't. They'll know, they'll find out,
我还有家人
I have a family to think of.
我可以去任何地方见你 扎克
Well I'll meet you anywhere, Zack,
你选的地方
wherever you say.
哪里让你感觉安全
Where would you feel safe?
我没想到那是真的
I didn't think it was real, you know.
所以我抓拍了屏幕
That's why I took a screen grab.
我以为这肯定是电影 但是
I thought it must have been a film, but.
用特效做不到这些
You can't do that with special effects.
她的样子 太真实了
The way she. It was too real.
还有声音也是
The sounds and.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
但结束了 最糟的已经结束了
But that's it, the worst is over.
我应该早点告诉你们
I should have come to you sooner.
但我很害怕
But, I was afraid.
谁不会呢
Who wouldn't be?
你有妻子孩子要考虑
You had your wife, your kids to think about.
但现在有我们了 好吗
But we've got it now, okay.
我保证 我们不会让他们出任何事
I promise you, we won't let anything happen to them.
你只需要照常生活
You just go about your daily life as normal
把其他事交给我们 好吗
and leave everything else to us, all right?
火车上的男人 你觉得再看到他
The man on the train, do you think you'd recognise him
你能认出来吗
if you saw him again?
是这列火车吗
This is the right train?
没错 18点10分的特快
Definitely, the 18:10 fast, yeah.
就是他
That's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Absolutely.
雷金纳德·莫里斯·迪思
雷金纳德·莫里斯·迪埃思 已判刑性犯罪者
Reginald Morris D'Eath, convicted sex offender,
有时拉皮条 教唆未成年少女卖♥♥淫
some time pimp, procurer of underaged girls,
并与所有认为
and pandering chief to anyone
英国是自己妓院的人狼狈为奸
who thinks they can use the UK as their own private knocking shop.
最近 他成了暴♥力♥色情片的
Lately, he's been the producer and provider
制♥作♥人和提供人
of bespoke violent pornography.
他去年夏天刚从帕克赫斯特监狱出来
He came off a three stretch
第三次进去了
at Parkhurst last summer.
所以迪埃思把U盘留在了火车上
So D'Eath leaves the memory stick on a train,
布莱斯先生捡到了 插到自己电脑里
Mr. Bryce finds it, sticks it in his laptop,
发现这是直通暗网网页的钥匙
turns out it's his golden ticket to a page of the dark web,
并正在直播珍妮·斯特拉顿的凶案 就这么简单
streaming the murder of Janie Stretton, just like that.
也不是 长官
Not quite, Ma'am.
是U盘上的软件
Whatever programme is on the thumb drive
搞定了一切
does all the heavy lifting.
安装定制匿名的虚拟私人网络
Instals a bespoke, anonymous, virtual, private network,
定位和进入正确的地址
that will locate and gain entry to the correct address.
我猜你们试过用截屏上的那个网址了
You tried using the URL on the screenshot presumably?
对 长官
Yeah, we have Ma'am.
但据我了解
But as far as I understand it,
他们的软件允许匿名浏览 通过一系列
their software allows anonymous browsing by rooting connection
不同计算机建立连接
through a chain of different computers,
在过程中加密数据
encrypting data in the process.
但没有U盘里的东西
But without whatever else is on this thumb drive,
我们找到不到网站 更别说进去了
we can't find the site, never mind get in.
就像归航信标和房♥门钥匙合二为一
It's like a homing beacon and a key to the door in one.
所以布莱斯先生第二次尝试时
That's why Mr. Bryce couldn't access the site
无法进入网站
the second time he tried.
不过看来有人发现了他想进去
Although it appears someone picked up on his attempt.
杀人电影
Snuff films?
杀人频道 金龟子国际公♥司♥
A snuff channel, Scarab Corporation International.
所以我们一直在犯罪现场找到甲虫
That's why we've been finding beetles at the crime scenes.
不是活着的证据 而是死亡的证据
Not so much proof of life as proof of death.
他在树立自己的作者身份
He's asserting his authorship.
作者身份 有多少这种电影
Authorship? How many of these films are there?
卖♥♥昆虫的商户说他卖♥♥了五十只金龟子
Well, the insect wrangler said he'd sold 50 scarab beetles.
我们认为迪埃思是幕后黑手吗
Do we think D'Eath is behind it?
他从暴♥力♥黄♥片♥进化到实际杀人了吗
That he's graduated from torture porn to actual murder?
看上去的确是他的营生
Well, it certainly seems to be his niche.
而且就算他不是主谋
And, you know, even if it isn't,
至少他能告诉我们
at the very least he should be able to tell us
他从哪拿到了U盘
where he got hold of that thumb drive.
迪埃思先生
Mr. D'Eath!
有人吗
Anything?
他可能只是不应门
He could just be not answering.
诺曼 我们去后面看看
Norman, we'll try the back,
确保他不从前门离开
make sure he doesn't leave by the front.
有人吗 雷金纳德·迪埃思
Hello! Reginald D'Eath!
东苏赛克斯警局
East Sussex Police.
雷金 我们想跟你谈谈
Reggie, we just wanna talk to you.
你可以出来
It's safe to come out.
我们只想让你帮助调查
We just want some help with our inquiries.
罗伊 上来
Roy! Get up here!
我们需要开窗通风
We need some air.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
他们说我们做得对
They said that we've done the right thing.
但现在他们会负责了 我们不用担心
But that they'd take care of it now, we're not to worry.
你确定我们今晚该去吗
Are you sure we should go tonight?
他们知道他是谁 准备逮捕他了
They know who he is and they're gonna bring him in,
他们说我们应该照常过日子
they said we're just to carry on as normal.
即便如此
All the same.
听着 我不能现在打给保罗·贾维斯临阵退缩
Look, I can't just call Paul Jarvis and bail out now.
索菲 真的 我不能惹他生气
Soph, really, I can't afford to piss him off.
我得确保拿到他承诺的大订单
I need to make good on a big order that he's promised me,
好吗 我必须做到
okay, I just gotta do that.
冷静点
Calm down.
我们去
We'll go.
我们去就是了
We'll go, okay.
听着 我们会度过一个美好的夜晚
Look, we'll have a good time.
我会微笑 貌美如花
I'll smile and look good and
而你会拿到订单 好吗
you'll get your order, okay.
邻居昨晚在屋外看到一辆蓝色轿车
Neighbour clocked a blue four-by-four outside the house
并记下了车牌
last night and took down the reg.
对 登记在一家公♥司♥名下
Yeah, it's registered to a company called
博恩霍尔特国际有限公♥司♥ 布莱顿邮箱地址
Bornholt International Limited, Brighton PO box.
很可能那只是个临时通讯地址
Odds are that's just an accommodation address.
我爸以前会在土豆田里
You know, my dad used to spray the potato crop
喷硫酸 干掉所有杂草嫩芽
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表