剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
我们最好吃晚饭了
Well, let's better get tea on.
你好 我是珍妮
Hello, this is Janie's phone.
珍妮·斯特拉顿 23岁 布莱顿
布里斯托大学法学院
前男友 贾斯汀·雷明顿
现在无法接电♥话♥ 请给我留言
I can't take your call right now, so leave me a message.
珍妮 我是薇丽蒂
Janie, it's Verity.
布鲁姆先生今早8点等你过来来着
Mr. Broom was expecting you in at 8:00 o'clock this morning,
你能给我回电吗
can you give me a call?
然后11点半是这个
And then at 11:30 we have.
珍妮 我是克莱尔 我有活给你
Janie, Claire, I've got something for you.
请给我回电
Can you give me a call, please.
抱歉 路太堵了
Sorry, traffic was a bitch.
显然大家在互相介绍 长官
Present company, obviously, Ma'am.
这是我找来的帮手 诺曼·帕丁警长
The additional man power, DS Norman Potting.
他会在这次调查中协助我们
He'll be with us for the duration.
我是暴风诺曼 很高兴加入你们
Stormin' Norman, good to be on the team.
诺曼 你认识数字取证组的约翰·莱伊吗
Norman, do you know John Rye from digital forensics?
当然 认识 我们叫他机械战警
Indeed, yeah, Robocop we call him.
约翰·赛博男·莱伊
John Cyber man Rye.
我加入 约翰
I'm in, hi John.
约翰
John?
昨天中午 有一条这个
Mid-day yesterday, we have.
珍妮 还是我克莱尔
Janie, it's Claire again.
我担心你或许没收到我之前的消息
I'm worried you might not have gotten my last message.
是今晚的事
It was for tonight.
我猜你拿到了克莱尔的电♥话♥吧
You've got this Claire's number presumably?
登记在了一个公♥司♥名下
It was registered to a business,
叫做FGX-247有限公♥司♥
by the name of FGX-247 Limited.
我们还调出了珍妮周二早上
We also pulled a message off Janie's phone
手♥机♥的信息 来自安特
Tuesday morning, from Ant.
只说了今晚7点半
Just said, tonight, 7:30.
珍妮回复亲亲
Janie replied kiss, kiss.
一次性电♥话♥卡 用复♥制♥信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
PAYG sim, paid for on a clone credit card,
已经不使用了
no longer in service.
这个FGX-247 有人听说过吗
This FGX-247, has anyone heard of it?
我唯一听说过的FGX
Only FGX I've ever heard of
出现在应♥召♥服务的菜单上
is off the menu of an escort service.
你当然知道了 诺曼
You'd know about one, Norman.
对 我应该知道 毕竟在缉查队待了五年
Yeah, well I should do, five years on Vice.
对 记住了所有缩写 帕特
Yeah, got all the acronyms down, Pat.
后三项分别指法式湿吻 双孔插入 舔屁♥眼♥
FGX DFK DP ATM
FGX, DFK, DP, ATM,
这可不是取钱的那种ATM
which doesn't involve a cash point.
当然了 还有MSOG
And of course, MSOG,
多次射♥精♥
multiple shots on go.
你应该去参加《最强大脑》
You should go on Mastermind.
是啊 但他们拒绝了我
No, they turned me down.
太可怜了
Imagine.
FGX是什么 诺曼
FGX, Norman.
对 有时也被称作FG
Yeah, it's sometimes referred to as FG,
是个总括术语
it's an umbrella term,
代表着全套女友体验
it means full girlfriend experience.
克里斯 我是扎克 抱歉一直打扰你
Chris, it's Zack, I'm sorry to keep bothering you.
笔记本怎么样了
Any word on that laptop?
抱歉 伙计 我根本没机会
Sorry, mate, I've not had a chance.
昨晚去了 整个地方都被翻遍了
Got in last night and the whole place has been turned over.
他们拿走了很多东西吗
Oh, mate, they take much?
够多了 只留下了便宜的破烂
Enough, just cheap bits and bobs.
他们偷走的半数东西都是送来维修的
Half the stuff they nicked was in for repair.
可能是酒鬼
Drunkies probably.
瞧瞧这里 我得花一周
I mean, look at it, it's gonna take me a week
才能整理干净
to clear this up.
那U盘呢
What about that memory stick?
知道吗 我都没来得及看
Do you know what, I've not even had a look.
对 那个也没了 抱歉 伙计
Yep, that's gone too, sorry, pal.
好吧 我会尽快帮你查笔记本的事
Right, I'll get onto your laptop as soon as I can
但我不会抱太大希望
but I wouldn't hold your breath.
喂
Hello.
请问是FGX-247吗
Is that FGX-247?
是的 有什么能帮你
Yes, it is, what can I do for you?
你是克莱尔吗
Am I speaking to Claire?
你是谁
Who's calling?
你周三下午给珍妮·斯特拉顿留言了
You left a message for Janie Stretton Wednesday afternoon.
你是谁
Who are you?
东苏赛克斯刑事调查局格雷斯警司
Detective Superintendent Grace, East-Sussex CID.
克莱尔 我觉得电♥话♥掉线了
Claire? I think we got cut off.
珍妮·斯特拉顿 周二得到了消息
Janie Stretton, she got a message on Tuesday
来自一个叫安特的人
from someone called Ant.
他是你的顾客吗
Is he one of yours?
安东 这是他的名字
Anton, his name is.
安东姓什么
Anton what?
你猜吧
Your guess.
听着 第一次约会时
Look on a first date,
十分钟后我们都会打电♥话♥给姑娘
we phone the girls after ten minutes.
如果她们不开心 可以使用安全词
They have a safe word they can use if they're not happy.
这是他们的第四次约会了
This was her fourth date with him,
我没理由担心
I didn't have any reason to be worried.
你账本上有多少姑娘
How many girls have you got in your books?
大概30个女孩 10个男孩
About 30 and ten guys.
你不会刚好认识克劳迪奥·弗塞利吧
You wouldn't happen to have a Claudio Fruselli by any chance,
对吧 五十多岁
would you, 50's?
没听说过
Never heard of him.
这个安东 他还与你的其他姑娘约会吗
And this Anton, has he seen anyone else on your books?
没了 只有珍妮
No. Just Janie.
我可以把电♥话♥给你 如果你们需要
I can let you have his mobile, if you like.
我们都会记下他们的电♥话♥
We always take a number for them.
是啊 我敢肯定这样的安保措施
Oh, well, I'm sure it's safeguarding measures like that,
确保了你们的所有性工作者都不会进垃圾袋
that ensure that none of your workers end up in a bin bag,
被分尸扔到霍布堤
dismembered on Hob's Dyke.
那是她吗
That was her?
对 那是她
Yeah. That was her.
珍妮·斯特拉顿 23岁 布莱顿
布里斯托大学法学院
诺曼 你得需要找老朋友帮忙
Norman, you'll need to draught in help,
但你能搜查下监控录像
but could you organise a troll through CCTV
查看周二在布莱顿的可能约会场所吗
of likely date spots in the Brighton area on Tuesday.
珍妮·斯特拉顿跟这个人出去了第四次
Janie Stretton went out on her fourth date with this guy,
安东 无论他真名叫什么
Anton, or whatever his real name is.
他们肯定是在哪被拍到了
They must have been picked up somewhere.
协♥警♥和社区警♥察♥正把她的照片送去
Specials and PCSO's to take the photos we have of her
所有布莱顿和霍夫地区的餐厅 酒吧和夜店
to every restaurant, bar, pub in Brighton and Hove area.
目的相同
Same end, yeah.
好
Cool.
对了 约翰 我让约翰查了
And oh yeah, John, I asked John to take a look
克劳迪奥·弗塞利的手♥机♥
at a mobile belonging to Claudio Fruselli.
此人周二被发现死亡
Who we found dead on Tuesday.
对 弗塞利先生生前频繁使用许多
Yeah, um, Mr. Fruselli was active on a number
同性恋社区常光顾的约炮网站
of hook-up sites used by the gay community.
他说好要去见一个兰瑟的人
He agreed to meet someone calling themselves Lancer,
上个周五
previous Friday.
我们已知的他最后动向
The last activity we've got from him,
是那晚的七点左右
is just after 7:00 that evening.
之后就没有音讯了
After that, nothing.
好 那热带昆虫饲养员找的怎么样了
Right, where are we with tropical insect breeders?
我在雷盖特找到了一个 听着有点意思
I found one in Reigate, that sounds interesting.
他十天前接到了一份
He had a request to supply a scarab beetle
购买♥♥金龟子的订单
just over ten days ago.
这里我们一般称之为蟑螂屋
And this one, we like to call, the roach room,
原因显而易见
for obvious reasons.
我们为制药工业提供大量这类昆虫
We supply a lot of these to the pharmaceutical industry,
为了测试
for tests.
你知道如果你把蟑螂的头切掉
Did you know that if you cut off a cockroaches head
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表