♪鲨鱼宝宝,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
♪鲨鱼宝宝,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
♪鲨鱼宝宝,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,鲨鱼宝宝♪
♪ Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo, Baby Shark ♪
♪鲨鱼妈妈,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Mommy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
♪鲨鱼妈妈,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Mommy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
♪鲨鱼妈妈,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,鲨鱼妈妈♪
♪ Mommy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo, Mommy Shark ♪
♪鲨鱼爸爸... ♪
♪ Daddy Shark... ♪
- 早上好,两位-嗨。
- Good morning, you two. - Hi.
抱歉,我吵醒宝宝了吗?
Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake the baby?
别这么叫我。
Don't appreciate you calling me that.
没有。
No.
约翰一直没睡。
John's been up forever.
就像我一样。
Just like me.
他为什么不睡觉?
Why won't he nap?
我会勒死这房♥间里的每一个人。
I would strangle everyone in this room for a nap.
是啊。
Yes, well...
珍惜这些时光。
cherish these times.
他们迅速消失得无影无踪。
They disappear with a cruel swiftness.
记住我的话。
Mark my words.
你一眨眼就会发现自己渴望那些日子
You will blink and find yourself yearning for the days
你可以轻轻摇着你可爱的孩子入睡
when you could simply rock your sweet child to sleep
在你怀里。
in your arms.
太不可思议了。
That was incredible.
我觉得有点老套。
Mm, seemed a little cliché to me.
不,我觉得是你♥爸♥爸的声音让约翰睡着了。
No, I think your dad's voice put John to sleep.
看看他。
Look at him.
他好像被氯仿麻醉了。
It's like he's been chloroformed.
你没事吧?
You okay?
好吧..。
Well...
我的背疼死了,我的..。
my back's killing me, my...
膝盖都锁住了。
knees have locked up and...
我知道里面有尿布,
I know there is a diaper in there somewhere,
但看在上帝的份上,我找不到了。
but for the love of God, I can't find it.
你知道,我已经为你提供了住处
You know, I have made accommodation for you
在走廊对面的大公♥寓♥里。
in the very large apartment across the hall.
你的房♥间里有一张萨沃尔床,
Your room there has a Savoir bed,
用 Khangai 牦牛的毛填充,
plumped with wool from Khangai yaks,
它是如此柔软,以至于蒙古牧民
which is so soft that Mongolian herdsmen
不能骑马而不打瞌睡。
can't ride them bareback without slipping off asleep.
我知道,但是..。
I know, but...
伊芙失去了她的男朋友,她和约翰单独在一起。
Eve lost her boyfriend. She's alone with John.
如果我也突然离开,她会怎么想?
How's she gonna feel if I just suddenly leave, too?
你是个好朋友。
You're a good friend.
我不是在寻求赞扬。
I'm not looking for a pat on the back.
哦,不,你的打嗝垫粘在上面了。
Oh, no, you've got a burp pad stuck to it.
谢谢你的咖啡 Crane 医生。
Thank you for the coffee, Dr. Crane.
当然,给你。
Oh, of course. Here.
我能问你..。
Can I ask you...
你知道弗雷迪为什么不搬来和你一起住吗?
do you know why Freddy won't move in with you?
你是说你不介意他这么做?
You mean you wouldn't mind if he did?
没有。
No.
我是说..。
I mean...
别误会,我爱他,但是..。
don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but...
他鼾声如雷
he snores like a paint mixer
花更多的时间准备
and spends more time getting ready
而不是 T 台模特。
in the bathroom than a runway model.
他知道你这么想吗?
Does he know you feel this way?
当然没有。
Of course not.
他为我们做的一切?
Everything he's done for us?
我不会用他喝咖啡的样子告诉他的
I'm not gonna tell him that the way he slurps coffee
让我想把他扔出窗外。
makes me want to throw him out a window.
谢谢,爸爸。
Oh, thanks, Dad.
举手之劳,何足挂齿。
You're welcome.
你知道..。
You know...
似乎出于一个值得称赞的考虑
it seems that out of a laudable concern
为了彼此的感受,你们两个不是
for one another's feelings, you two are not
坦诚你想要什么。
being honest about what you'd like.
什么?
What?
- 是的-我也是。
- I am. - Well, yeah, me, too.
你们都希望弗雷迪和我一起住。
You'd both prefer it if Freddy lived with me.
- 我不会的-我也不会。
- I wouldn't. - Yeah, me, neither.
你花太多时间在洗手间,
You spend too much time in the bathroom,
他的声音让你想杀了他。
and his slurping makes you want to kill him.
- 我从没听过他吃东西的声音-是啊。
- I've never heard him slurp. - Yeah.
我55分钟就能进出那个洗手间。
I'm in and out of that bathroom in like 55 minutes.
亲爱的上帝,有些人得不到帮助。
Dear God. Some people will not be helped.
我可以把你们两个放在一艘有救生圈的船上
I could put the two of you on a boat with life preservers
在沙丘上,你还是会被淹死。
on top of a sand dune, you'd still find a way to drown.
♪鲨鱼爸爸,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Daddy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
♪鲨鱼爸爸,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Daddy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
♪鲨鱼爸爸,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟♪
♪ Daddy Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo ♪
鲨鱼爸爸
- ♪ Daddy Shark ♪ - [slurping]
♪鲨鱼奶奶,便便... ♪
♪ Grandma Shark, doo-doo... ♪
- 也许我该去找我爸爸-我来帮你打包。
- Maybe I should get my dad. - I'll help you pack.
嘟嘟,嘟嘟,嘟嘟,鲨鱼奶奶
♪ Doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo, Grandma Shark... ♪
谢谢你的帮助,大卫。
Thanks for helping, David.
没问题。
Oh, no problem.
你和弗雷泽叔叔会玩得很开心的
You and Uncle Frasier are gonna have so much fun
- 住在一起-看情况吧。
- living together. - We'll see how it goes.
我们过去并不总是和睦相处。
We haven't always gotten along in the past.
而且33岁就搬去和你♥爸♥爸一起住了
Plus, moving in with your dad at 33
对女士来说可不是什么好事。
is not exactly catnip for ladies.
女士们有猫薄荷吗?
There's catnip for ladies?
我想我能搞定。
I think I got this.
你为什么不去储藏室呢
Why don't you run down to the storage room
拿上我那盒铅笔。
and grab my box of, uh... pencils.
这就去。
On it.
- 所以,你...-我会把线索发出去的。
- So, you... - I'll get the lead out.
储藏室。
Of storage.
所以,你..。
So, you...
事实上,它们是石墨做的。
Actually, they're made of graphite.
那么..。
So...
你和消防员一起工作。
You work with firefighters...
能冲下楼梯的人
men who can sprint down a staircase
肩上扛着另一个人,
carrying another person over their shoulders,
而不是让他们帮你搬家,
and rather than ask them to help you move,
你可以问你的堂兄大卫,
you ask your cousin, David,
他最伟大的运动成就
whose greatest athletic achievement
差点爬进吊床。
is almostcrawling into a hammock.
你喜欢你的沙威尔床吗?
You've been enjoying your Savoir bed?
牦牛床垫?
The, uh, yak mattress?
出人意料的柔软。
Surprisingly soft.
相信我,一旦你吐了,就再也回不去了。
Trust me, once you go yak, you never go back.
你知道吗,我很高兴能住在一起。
You know what, I am so excited about living together.
我们为这次新的同居干杯如何?
What do you say we have a toast to this new cohabitation?
- 当然,我有苏格兰威士忌,如果你觉得不错的话-哦,太好了。
- Oh, sure. I got some Scotch, if that sounds good. - Ooh. Great.
- 我去拿-最上面一层。
- I'll go get it. - Top shelf.
当然,一点也不少。
Of course. Nothing less.
不,在柜子最上面的架子上。
No, it's on the top shelf of the hutch.
绿色塑料罐。
Green plastic jug.
克兰医生!
Dr. Crane!
啊,
Ah,
真高兴碰到你了。
I'm so glad I caught you.
你刚才说什么来着
What was that thing you said
婴儿时期过得有多快?
about how fast the baby years go?
真的很美。
It was really beautiful.
哦,我不确定我说了什么有诗意的话。
Oh, I'm not sure I said anything all that poetic.
只是一个关于所有父母如何渴望的小小的抒情幻想
Just a small lyrical reverie about how all parents yearn
为了那个珍贵的,转瞬即逝的季节
for that precious, fleeting season
当他们可以用... 来驱散孩子的痛苦。
when they could drive away their child's woes with...