你要留下来吗?
So you're staying?
我也想为此干一杯,但我不能
You know, I would drink to that, except I-I can't
尝尝这种溶剂的另一种味道。
have another taste of this solvent.
你知道吗,
You know,
我一直在想你那盒土,
I've been thinking about your box of dirt,
我相信放在钢琴上会很好听。
and I believe it will go nicely on top of the piano.
真的吗,你不觉得会有冲突吗?
Really? You don't think they'll clash?
不,不,我觉得他们会互补的。
No, no, I think they'll complement each other.
另外,如果我能在可可香奈儿之后做一个躺椅的话
Besides, if I can make a chaise lounge après-Coco Chanel
和你祖父的胶带躺椅一起工作,
work with your grandfather's duct-taped recliner,
我什么都能做到。
I can make anything work.
Fenway 这是斯坦威。
Fenway, meet Steinway.
我去开门。
I'll get it.
我去拿个新杯子。
I'm gonna get a fresh glass.
这个已经半溶解了。
This one's half-dissolved.
- 伊芙-克兰医生。
- Eve. Uh... - Dr. Crane.
之前的事,我想澄清一下。
About earlier, I-I just want to clear something up.
没关系,伊芙,以前也发生过。
Oh, that's all right, Eve. It's happened before.
其他人发现了
Other people figured out
你的声音能让他们的孩子入睡吗?
that your voice puts their baby to sleep?
是的。
Yes.
- 你能不能... 我只是太累了-哦,当然,当然。
- Could you... I'm just so tired. - Oh. Of course, of course.
做一个单亲妈妈并不像大家说的那么容易。
Being a single mom is not as easy as everyone says it is.
你可能是个单亲妈妈,但是..。
You may be a single mom, but...
那并不意味着你是一个人。
that doesn't mean that you're alone.
相信我,我和弗雷迪都在这里,
Trust me when I tell you that Freddy and I are both here,
不管你需要什么。
no matter what you may need, and...
这让我想起了一个观察
You know, it reminds me of an observation
是由一位伟大的哲学家创造的。
made by one of the great philosophers that...
有意思,我的声音真的让约翰睡着了。
Funny, my voice really does put John to sleep.
还有你。
And you.
好吧..。
Well...
老爹队触地得分。
Touchdown for Big Papi.
Y’all know how this goes
♪ Y'all know how this goes ♪
♪嘿,宝贝,我听到布鲁斯在呼唤♪
♪ Hey, baby, I hear the blues a-callin' ♪
拌沙拉和炒鸡蛋
♪ Tossed salads and scrambled eggs ♪
♪也许我看起来有点困惑♪
♪ And maybe I seem a bit confused ♪
Yeah,maybe,but I got you peked
♪ Yeah, maybe, but I got you pegged ♪
♪哈,哈,哈♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha ♪
♪但我不知道怎么处理那些沙拉♪
♪ But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads ♪
♪还有炒鸡蛋♪
♪ And scrambled eggs ♪
♪生活再次召唤♪
♪ Life's callin' again ♪
♪我们爱你♪
♪ We love you! ♪
上述文字由 Media Access Group 在 WGBH acc.WGBH.org 提供
Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org