剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
这没什么 只是一杯马提尼而已
It's not unseemly, it's a martini.
你可以喝一杯
And you can have one and
也并不意味着你的孩子会畸形
it doesn't mean your baby's gonna be deformed.
Janis...
哦 不 是Amy
Oh, no. It's Amy.
哦 别接
Oh, don't answer it.
我不能不接 她在这呢
I can't just ditch her. She's here.
什么叫她在这呢...她在这里
What do you mean she's...she's here?
不 她 她回来了 她在这里有了份新工作
No, she's, she's back. She got a new job here.
你说真的吗 Damon知道她在这吗
Are you serious? Does Damon know that she's here?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨 Amy
Hi, Amy.
你去过H层吗
Have you ever been to level H?
没有 从没听说过
No, I've never heard of it.
我没听过 猜猜这里是干什么的
Yeah? Well me neither. Guess what's down here!
数据处理
Data processing! Okay?
就他妈的像是一个
It's like some kind of fucking
装着一群跳梁小丑的高端仓库
high-tech warehouse with a bunch of carnival freaks.
嘿
Hey.
我跟你说 Damon肯定在这里面搞了猫腻
I'm telling you, Damon has his greasy little hands all over this.
那个报复狂
That vengeful fuck.
发了疯 然后
Lose your mind, and then
他们还能让你复职 简直...
they just give you your job back? It's like...
他跟你说了什么吗
Has he said anything to you?
没有 什么都没说
No, no. Nothing at all.
他不会 因为你曾经是我的助理
Well, he wouldn't. You were my assistant,
我是说 你的工作根本就是我给的
right? I mean, I basically got you the job.
我是说你会对我忠诚的 是吗
I mean, of course you're gonna be loyal, right?
当然
Yeah, totally.
午餐时间有空吗
What are you doing for lunch?
我今天有很多工作
Oh, um, you know, I'm really slammed today.
我想我会在办公室吃份沙拉吧
I think I'm just gonna get a salad and eat it at my desk.
什么 沙拉 Krista
What? A salad? Krista,
刻薄点好
Mean is good.
我需要你 好吗 我需要你的建议 我现在很糟糕
I need you, okay? I mean, I need advice, this is not good.
我们需要制定战略 做个计划什么的
We've, we gotta strategize, like we've gotta make a plan.
是的 我明白 但今天并不怎么方便
Yeah, I know, just today's not a good day.
你懂的 我们的库存有些问题
You know, we have inventory issues,
我还要去协调 也许明天吧
and you know, I'm coordinating, so, you know, maybe tomorrow?
Krista Krista 这些
Krista, Krista, it's like
电脑和传真 还有怪胎 我不行了
computers and faxes and freaks! I can't do it,
- 我活不下去了 - 今天恐怕不行
- I can't live like that. - Yeah, today's not a good day.
我不行了 这里空间太小
I can't like, there's no space,
我就巴掌大点儿地方
I've got like four inches to myself,
我等一下打给你好了
Why don't I call you later, okay? Um...
我跟我妈妈一起住 我都崩溃了 好吗
I'm living with my mom, I'm freaking out, okay?
再见
Bye.
你好
Hello?
我刚才挂她电♥话♥
I just hung up on her.
她听起来还是个疯婆子
She sounds like she's still totally crazy.
你赶紧跟她断绝来往吧
You gotta cut that cord quick.
我明白 我只是觉得她很可怜
I know, I just feel so bad for her.
好啊 我明天
Great, I'm gonna come in
就带个斧子把所有人都杀了
tomorrow with a hatchet and murder everybody,
然后当这公♥司♥的董事长
become president of the company.
涂上红漆 不♥穿♥衣服 拿个斧子
Painted red, naked, and just, with a hatchet.
参加明天的员工会议去
Come back tomorrow for the staff meeting.
她有一头金色长发
She had long, blonde hair.
我是说 虽然是接发 但是看起来很好看
I mean, it was a weave, but it looked really good, you know?
还有 真♥他♥妈♥大的...
And, just like, big fucking, uh...
她的胸部很赞
She had really beautiful breasts.
柔软 嫩滑的皮肤
Soft, buttery skin.
穿着品味也不错
Good style, you know.
很性感 不古板
Like, like sexy, not hoochie.
但是她老是他妈的流鼻血
But, she'd get these fucking nose-bleeds all the time.
她就会说着说着
You know? Like, she'd be talking and then suddenly,
鼻血就四溢而出
like blood would just start shootin' out of her nose.
让我想吐
It made me want to throw up.
保佑你
Bless you.
保重
Gesundheit.
她的 她的鼻子里长了肿瘤
Well, she had, she had tumors in her nose.
很严重
It was so sick.
他们把整个鼻子都切了
And then they had to remove the whole thing,
然后她就...死了
and uh, then she... she died.
嗯 鱿鱼圈
Mmm, calamari.
天啊 她漂亮极了 你知道吗
Man, she was so beautiful, you know?
我的天啊 是Krista
Oh, my god. Krista?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你也觉得不舒服吗
Were you offended, too?
他总是爆粗口 我也不知道该怎么办
He cusses all the time. I don't know what to do about it.
我不介意那些东西
Oh, I don't care about that shit.
不 我心烦
No, I was upset.
我以前的助理刚才把我耍的团团转
My former assistant just fully lied to me.
她就在那里面吃午餐
She's like in there right now, eating lunch,
然后她说她不能出来吃午餐
and told me she couldn't have lunch,
只能"在办公室吃份沙拉”
she was gonna just "Have a salad at her desk."
现在正在给Damon拍马屁
You know? Now she's brown-nosing Damon,
是他把我调过来的
who had me transferred.
我不认识Damon
I don't know Damon.
这两年来他一直想和我上♥床♥
Oh, he was trying to fuck me for two years!
毛手毛脚 眉来眼去 上下其手
Groping and flirty and like, all over me.
他还结婚了 他结婚了 结果我被
And he's married. He's married and I'm the one?
他他妈的背着老婆乱搞结果受处罚的是我
He fucking betrays his wife and I'm the one that gets punished?
被他妈的送进地下室的是我
I'm the one who gets put in the fucking basement?
他才该进地下室
He should be put in the basement!
他他妈的还有老婆孩子在家
He's got a fucking wife and kid at home!
你有助理
They gave you an assistant?
是的
Yeah.
你能帮我把我的午餐打包吗
Hey, could you have them box up my lunch for me?
我就不进去了 在外面读个书什么的...
I'm just gonna stay out here and read and just kinda...
好吧
Sure.
"改变 勿失良机"
"Change. Now or Never."
是讲什么的
What's that about?
是关于这个世界是如何的一片混乱
Well, it's about how the world's really messed up, you know?
我们不能坐视不理
We can't just sit back.
我们此刻必须意识到这一点
We have to become conscious now.
在我们的日常生活中 去参与 去爱
In our personal lives, just be present and loving.
因为人生苦短
'Cause life goes really fast, you know?
无聊吗
Is it boring?
我觉得他们能让你回去工作简直就是奇迹
I think it's a miracle that they took you back at all.
谢了 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
谁喜欢自己的工作 我从来不喜欢我的工作
Who likes their job? I never liked my job.
什么工作 你是个家庭主妇
What job? You were a stay-at-home mom.
你不能一辈子寻欢作乐
You can't have fun all your life.
总而言之 就是大材小用
Anyway, it's not a good use of me,
我是个亲民♥主♥义者 我喜欢跟人接触
you know? I'm a people person. I like people.
这工作接触不到人吗
There's no people in this job?
它不是接触不到人
It's not that there are no people,
只是要在地下室工作
it's that it's in the basement.
哦 你想要有趣的人
Oh, you want fun people!
但他们长♥期♥以来都那么有趣吗 Levi以前有趣吗 长♥期♥来说呢
But are they fun in the long run? Was Levi fun? In the long run?
我是说 我不想再寻欢作乐了 好吗
You know what? I don't want to have fun anymore, okay?
我想要充实自己
I want to be fulfilled.
Amy 那真是可笑
Amy, that's ridiculous.
我知道你觉得我一直在做错误的决定 我一生...
I know you think I make bad decisions, okay, my whole...
妈妈 你能不能听我把话说完吗
Mom, could you just listen to me for once?
我想说 你是对的
I'm saying you're right, okay?
想要一辈子寻欢作乐是不现实的 我同意
It is unrealistic to have fun all your life. All right? I agree.
你上次寻欢作乐是什么时候
But I mean, when was the last time you had fun, ever?
你整天都在弄园艺
You know, you're gardening all day long,
你晚上看你的电视节目
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表