剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
一起吃午餐吧
Do you wanna... go to lunch?
不了
Hum, well no, uh...
你中午吃什麽
What are you doing for lunch?
在办公室吃沙拉就好了
I think I'm just gonna get a salad and eat it at my desk.
我的前助理是个马屁精
My former assistant, she's brown-nosing Damon.
我们都犯过错
We both made mistakes.
和你谈恋爱是我犯过最大的错
You are a mistake, and everybody knows it.
感觉就像是他们又想排挤我
It's like, they're trying to stress me out all over again.
你们有工作餐 我也有 只是
You guys having a working lunch? Me too, just...
Amy 你现在在什麽部门
Uh, Amy, what department are you in now?
我不生气 我会另谋高就的
I'm not gonna get angry, I'm gonna get another job.
那种有社会影响力的工作
One that can have an impact.
你非常符合我们的要求
You seem like a great match for us.
是吗
I do?
起薪是一周500块
The starting salary is $500 a week now.
我不能接受这份工作
I can't take this job...
靠2万5千块我活不下去
I can't live on $25,000.
午饭一起吃吧
Wanna have lunch today?
好啊
Cool.
去三明治餐馆吧
We can just go to the sandwich shop.
Amy 我取消了我的午餐预约 一起吃饭去吧
Amy, my lunch canceled, and I'm free.
如果你还想去的话
If you wanna go now.
我和我朋友Taylor有约了
Actually, I have plans, with my friend Taylor.
看样子你只能自己去吃饭了
Guess we'll have to put a pin in it.
移♥民♥法庭在六月份进行驱逐出境听证后
A deportation hearing was held in June,
责令Rosa Munoz
with the immigration court, ordering Rosa Munoz,
在周六前返回她的出生地墨西哥
to be returned to her native Mexico, Saturday.
Munoz已经在这生活了十五年
Munoz has lived in this country for the past 15 years.
她有两个女儿 Daniela 6岁
And her two daughters, Daniela,
Sara 4岁 她们都是美国公民
six, and Sara, four, are both citizens.
这对她们会造成极大的伤害
This is extremely traumatic.
谁来照顾这些孩子
Who is gonna care for these children?
孩子的处境如此艰难
Should these parents...
这些父母会不会
Get off the hook,
因此而脱身呢
because the kids are put in a position?
孩子之所以受苦
Children often have to
往往是他们父母造成的
suffer because of the mistakes of their parents.
哦 去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Ugh, fuck you! Idiot!
这家人已经央求他们的朋友和邻居
The family has asked their friends and neighbors...
都来加入今天的集♥会♥
To join them at today's rally,
希望能为Munoz争取机会
in hopes that it might help Munoz's chances...
和她的女儿们一起留在加利福尼亚
of staying in California with her daughters.
我不知道我该做些什麽 我需要帮助
I don't know what I am going to do. I need help.
这是由Maria Garcia在科罗那为您带来的报道
This is Maria Garcia, reporting in Corona.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck ugh!
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
哦 我的车发动不了了
Oh, my car won't start.
这车这样子已经有一阵了
You know, it's been acting weird for awhile.
妈妈 我知道你不愿意把车借给我 但我就求你这一次
Look, Mom, I know you don't like to loan me your car, but can I?
不行 我告诉过你了 Amy 不行
No. I've told you, Amy, no.
你没有投保 不能开我的车
You're not insured to drive it.
妈妈 那我该怎麽办
Mom, what am I gonna do?
就像现在我该在20分钟之内到公♥司♥
Like, I'm supposed to be at work in 20 minutes.
坐巴士吧
Take a bus.
你的车就在那你却叫我坐巴士
You want me to take a bus, when your car is sitting right there?
Amy 如果你撞了人 我的房♥子就会被银行抵押出♥售♥
Amy, if you run over somebody, they could take away my house.
妈妈 我不会撞人的
Mom, I'm not gonna run over anybody.
话可不能说的那麽满 你以前就撞过
You might. You've run over people.
我就撞过一个骑自行车的 那时我才16岁
I bumped a cyclist! I was 16!
那是谁善后的 是我
And who paid for it all? Me.
哦 我的天哪 我不能再和你说下去了
Oh my God. I can't have this
你赢了 我得去上班了
conversation with you, okay? I've gotta get to work.
那你最好赶紧走吧
Well, you better get going.
哦 额 哦
Oh! Ugh. Aw.
你也没带伞 啊哈
You don't have an umbrella either, huh?
滚开
Fuck off.
有时候你会觉得整个世界都在和你作对
Some days you feel like the world is against you.
你身边的每个人看起来都那麽的刻薄和丑陋
And everyone around you seems so... mean and ugly.
有时候我只是被厌恶的情绪困扰著
There are times I just burn with hate.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, Ma'am!
天哪
Jesus Christ.
这时候
In those times...
我是说 我需要个座位
I mean, God forbid, I need a seat.
我也很丑陋
I am ugly, too.
我不想去厌恶
I don't want to hate.
我想做善良的人
I want to be kind...
也想唤醒其他人善良的一面
And waken the kindness in others.
这就是说如果我冥想
This says if I meditate...
把每个人都看作是我的妈妈
And look upon every person as having once been my mother...
我的心就会柔软起来
My heart will soften.
她是我的妈妈
She was my mother.
当我伤心时她揽我入怀
When I was sad, she held me.
为我付出了一切的妈妈
My mother, who sacrificed so much for me.
她在那儿
There she is.
她在那儿
There she is.
她在那儿
There she is.
她就在我的周围
She is all around me.
哦
Oh.
Amy 嗨 哦 嘿 嗨 Janis
Amy, hi. Oh, hey! Hi, Janis.
你好
How are you?
- 你是不是和我一样迟到了 - 哦 天哪
- Are you as late as I am this morning? - Oh my God.
- 来杯拿铁 是吗 - 哦 是啊
- Gotta have our lattes though, right? - Oh, yeah.
我刚开车时看见你在雨裡走
I was driving, and I saw you walking in the rain.
我知道
I know.
我都想停下来载你一程了 但是 额
I almost stopped to give you a ride, but um... Oh.
是啊 我不得不坐巴士 所以
Yeah, I had to take the bus, so...
巴士
The bus?
是啊 我的车发动不了了
Yeah, my car wouldn't start.
周六我能见到你吗
Am I gonna see you on Saturday?
- 额 周六 - 是啊
- Um, Saturday? - Yeah.
Krista的新生儿送礼会
For Krista's shower.
- 她要在周六办新生儿送礼会 - 就是一帮女人
- She's having a shower on Saturday? - It's just a bunch of...
要给她办送礼会
Girls are throwing her one.
我希望我没让你 哦
So, I hope I didn't just... Oh.
我想帮你点饮料 但我不认为
Well, I would order a drink for you, but I don't really think...
我不认为后面排队的人会高兴的
I don't think these people would really appreciate it.
哦 是啊 没事 我只是和你打招呼来著
Oh, yeah. No, no, no, I was just saying... hi. So... Hey.
还有没有杏仁牛角包了
Do you have any more of these almond croissants?
- 有 - 还是卖♥♥完了
- Yeah. - Or are you out of them?
- 那要芝士还是杏仁 - 杏仁
- Is that cheese or is that almond? - No, that's almond.
不 我是说 至少你告诉我了
No, I mean, at least you told me.
但是 你能想象吗
But, can you imagine?
等一下 哦 嘿 Amy 怎麽了
Hold on a second. Oh, hey, Amy, what's up?
我可以等你讲完电♥话♥再说
Well, I can wait 'till you're off the phone.
电♥话♥还得再打一会儿
It's gonna take a while.
周六你要办新生儿送礼会 是吗
So, you're having a baby shower, Saturday?
是啊 你来吗
Yeah. Are you coming?
我没被邀请
Well, I wasn't invited.
你被邀请了 我自己做的邀请名单 你当然被邀请了
Yeah you were, I made the list myself. Of course, you're invited.
邀请可能在你的垃圾箱或是别的什麽地方
Maybe it just went to your junk box or something.
哦
Oh.
我会让Pam再发一遍
I'll have Pam re-send it.
哦 好的 我本来要说 哦 宝宝 真的很棒
Oh, okay. I was gonna say! Oh, baby! That's so cool!
嘿 我还想告诉你
Hey, also, I wanted to tell you...
今天中午有个集♥会♥
There's a rally at lunch today...
Amy 我在打电♥话♥
Amy, I'm on the phone.
哦 是啊 好的 额 一会儿再和你说
Oh, yeah. Okay, um, I'll talk to you later.
好的 宝宝
Okay. Baby!
就好像她有
It's like she has...
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表