剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
我这麽多年 都要听她哭诉你的事情 知道吗
I spent years, okay, listening to her cry about you!
好吗 相信这一点吧
All right? Believe it!
不 不是真的 你想要知道事实吗
No, it's true! And you wanna know something?
你想要知道我没有做过什麽吗
You wanna know what I never did?
我从来没有说过 "嘿 别管你妈妈了"
I never said, "Hey, just give up on your mom.
"只要走开 只要断绝和她的生活联繫"
"Just walk away, just cut her out of your life."
你能说这样的话吗
Can you say the same?
你能对我说这样的话吗
Can you say the same about me?
她从来没有得到 她本应从你那裡得到的爱
She never got the love that she needed from you.
她从来没有得到
She never did.
嘿 听著 你是在说你自己 好吗
Hey, listen. You mean you, okay?
你是在说你自己
You mean you.
她从来没有得到爱 需要从你那裡得到的爱
She never got the love she needed from you.
这可真伤人心 不是吗
And that's the killer, isn't it?
而且我可能也被毁了
And I might be fucked up...
我也被毁了
I am fucked up.
而且没有人比我更对我自己失望的了
And no one's more disappointed in me than me.
但是你知道吗 至少我努力了
But you wanna know what? I tried.
但是我永远不能给予她
But I could never give her
她真正需要的东西 那就是你对她的爱
what she really wanted, which was your love.
你和你♥他♥妈♥那过世的丈夫对她的爱
You and your dead fucking husband.
可你们挖的这坑实在太大 我可满足不了她
Just too big a hole to fill. I could never do enough.
所以我只能说 "去他妈的 去他妈的"
So I just said, "Fuck it, just fuck it."
所以你就一定要和她所有的朋友上♥床♥吗
So you had to go and sleep with all her friends?
你就一定要
And you had to go and get
大白天喝酒喝到倒地不起吗
drunk and fall down in the middle of the day?
而且 我猜 Levi 那 那也是我的过错吗
And I suppose, Levi, that that is my fault, too?
好了 多说无益
Well, it's always good to be over here.
再见 妈妈
See ya, Mother.
为什麽你会恨他呢 妈妈
Why do you hate him, Mom?
他不像爸爸那样 好吗 他是不一样的
He's not like Dad, okay? He's different.
你会看到的
You'll see.
可能发生最坏的事情是什麽
What is the worst thing that could happen?
什麽是最糟糕的事情
What is the absolute worst?
我是指 他们不仅会依据信息
I mean, they're not just using the information
开除那些出工不出力的员工
to fire people who aren't performing,
他们甚至是 利用数据
it's like they're, they're taking the data,
他们 他们用数据狠■这些年轻人!
and they're, they're using it to screw the little guys!
所以有些人虽然努力工作 甚至超时工作
So somebody works so hard, and does all this overtime,
可是然后管理层就会
and then they'll just, like,
把他们调离岗位 这样就不用给他们付工钱了
change their shifts so they don't have to pay them.
又或者 他们会
Or they'll, like, take them
把职工从按小时计薪职位调到带薪职位
from an hourly rate to a salaried position,
于是他们能少付工资 同时又能狠■所有职工
so they can pay less, and just screw everybody over!
那就是Cogentiva公♥司♥的本质 把所有员工的利用价值都榨乾
That's what Cogentiva is! It's just there to screw people over.
为什麽我还在说呢 你甚至都不没听我说
Why am I even talking, you're not even listening to me.
你的相册在进门的桌子上
Your photo albums are on the entry table.
什麽
What?
它们在那边
They're over there.
等一下 真的吗 这麽快 没骗我吧
Wait a minute, what? That was fast. Are you serious?
好姑娘
Good girl.
过来 再来一块
Come on, here's another one.
你看到他了吗?
Did you see him?
他有没说什麽
Did he say anything?
没有
No.
好吧 那他看起来怎麽样
Well, how did he seem?
我不知道 Amy
I don't know, Amy.
噢 你生病了
Uh huh, you're sick.
不是 只是乾咳 我不知道
No, it's just a dry cough. I don't know.
好吧 吃点药吧
Well, take something.
我什麽都不想吃
I don't want to take anything.
看
Look.
人常常会遗忘过去
You forget about things,
可每当你看到一张照片
and you look at one picture
所有的回忆就会涌上心头
and it all comes flooding back, you know?
不要太晚睡
Don't stay up too late.
好的
Okay.
别看了
Put that away.
妈妈 晚安
Mom, good night.
晚安 好梦
Good night. Sweet dreams.
你想要它吗 好的 去拿吧 去拿吧
You want it? Okay, get it, get it.
噢
Whoa!
你喜欢它吗 过来 把它拆开吧 把它拆开吧
You like it? Come on, rip it open, rip it open!
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表