剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
- Okay. - Bye.
拜
Bye!
天哪
Oh my God,
我不像是那种拉皮条的吧 不像吧
I'm not like, whoring her out, am I?
我觉得这个有效
I think it's gonna work.
晚安
Evening.
Tyler 你真是太挺我了
Tyler, you're so nice to help me.
没什麽大不了的
It's no big deal.
这很重要 非常重要
It is a big deal. It is.
你真是个好人
You're a nice guy.
我真幸运坐你旁边
I'm so lucky I got placed next to you.
在这麽多人当中
Of all the people down here...
我也这麽觉得
I feel the same way.
你也是
You do?
嗯
Mmm.
有点不对劲
something is wrong.
Tyler 有点不对
Tyler, something's really...
这裡不大对劲 怎麽
off here. What?
你看 这是23 23 27是吧
Look, it says 23, 23, 27, right?
但是资料上 23
And then in my book, 23,
23 27 但是结束了 没数字了
23, 27, but it's off, the numbers are off!
差了一位
They're off one.
哦 天哪
Oh my God!
天哪 难道我要从头再来过
Oh my God, do I have to do it all over again?
不
No.
你只要改变下栏目数字 这裡
You just change the column number here,
然后重新调整下数据
and it re-adjusts all the data that comes after.
没什麽大不了的
It's no big deal.
- 放鬆 - 你怎麽做到的
- Relax. - How did you do that?
天哪 太好了
Oh my God! Oh, thank God.
哦 真舒服
Oh, that feels so good.
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是舒坦死了
Oh, that feels so good.
什麽 嘿 你
Oh, what? Hey, whoa. Oh!
呃 对不起
Oh, okay. Sorry.
我不是故意 不要放在心上
I... I didn't mean to... It's no big deal.
Tyler 我
Tyler, I...
我没想到
I just didn't expect that!
好吧 别 我没
Okay, don't. I don't...
你知道 没什麽
You know, it's no big deal.
- 那个 明天见 - 嘿 Tyler 我不是
- You know, I'll see ya tomorrow. - Hey, Tyler, I don't...
我只是有点奇怪 像
I'm just curious, like,
为什麽爸爸走了以后你没跟别人约过会
why you never dated anybody after Dad died.
我一个人没关係呀
I don't mind being alone.
对话有进步哦
Conversation's better.
Amy 嘿
Amy! Hey!
什麽 我喜欢你髮型
What? I love your hair!
我以为这样会比较有趣 你知道 有点
I thought it'd be fun, you know, just go...
像Frankenstein(英国女作家Mary W.Shelly所著同名小说中的主角)
Like Frankenstein!
神风特攻队
Kamikaze!
哦你髮型真不错
Oh! Your hair's really nice.
谢谢 你来啦 嘿Harper
Thanks, you came! Hey, Harper!
Doug这是Harper 你记得吧
Doug, this is Harper, you remember her?
我知道 Harper麽 我记得你
I know Harper, I remember you.
哪能忘了Harper呢
How could I forget Harper?
那个 可能我们应该整个桌子
So, maybe we should get a table.
是的
Yeah.
一起放鬆下
And we'll just hang out.
耶 我去拿点饮料
Yeah! I'll get drinks!
太棒了
Awesome.
来一杯 来一杯 来一杯
Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!
Amy起来 坐那边去 Harper 过来 坐我旁边
Am get up, sit over there. Harper, come over here, sit by me.
坐那儿
Go sit over there.
厕所有个华丽丽的小洞 我使了一下
There's a glory hole in the john. I totally used it.
因为我也要舒缓一下 是吧
'Cause I need to get off, too! What?
什麽华丽丽的洞
What's a glory hole?
你真纯 爱你啊
Oh, you're so innocent, I love you!
你就像个修女 或者小美人鱼
You're like a nun, or Little Mermaid.
Ariel 你太像Ariel(迪士尼小美人鱼的名字)了
Ariel! You look like fucking Ariel!
你是副总 那麽 你在哪个部门呢
So, you're a VP? What department are you in, anyway?
给我一杯
Uh, gimme a drink.
Abaddon雇我给公♥司♥
Abaddon hired me for a company
研发调查软件
that developed the software to help ascertain.
产品水平等等等
and productivity levels, and...
我都醉的胡言乱语了 妈的
I'm too drunk to explain this to you, bitch!
哦 等下 这是我的主打歌♥
Oh, shit! This is my jam!
哦 哇 Harper 我真抱歉
Oh, wow. Oh, Harper, I'm, I'm really sorry.
他真的醉了 但是真的很可爱
Well, he's pretty drunk. But, he's really cute.
- Harper - 真的
- Harper. - Really?
Amy!
超屌♥
Gangsta!
超屌♥
Gangsta!
哎呦喂
Oh, boy.
好吧
Okay.
哦 不 不要
Oh, no, no...
什麽
What?
怎麽了
What happened?
你要是跟他约会 你就太他妈的蠢了
If you date him, you're a fucking idiot!
什麽 为什麽
What? Why?
她刚刚说什麽
What did she say?
她说我要跟你约会我就是个大蠢蛋
She said I'm a fucking idiot if I date you!
她不了解我
She don't know me!
Tyler!
这地方就是地狱
This place is hell.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
对不起
I'm sorry,
你知道 昨晚的事 我只是 我反应有点
you know, about last night, and I just, I responded so...
我只是没料到会发生
I just didn't see that coming,
你懂的
you know?
我还在纠结
I'm still dealing with, um...
我不知道 我以为我跟前夫的感情已经到头了
I don't know, feelings about my ex that I thought were done.
但是也许还没有 知道吗
But maybe they're not, you know
你生命中想要某些人
You want somebody in your life,
但是承担的起麽 还有 风险怎麽样
but what's the price? Like, what's the risk?
你在追逐失去的东西麽
Are you looking for something that's missing?
为什麽世间总是有许多的错过
Why does something have to always be missing?
你知道麽
You know?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是
I'm just... .
我只是不想再孤单
I'm just tired of being alone.
所以
So...
其实 某种意义上说
Well, we're all alone.
你知道 我们都是孤单的
You know, in a way.
总有一些人更加孤独
Some of us are more alone.
我能进去麽
Can I come in?
嗯 当然 进来
Yeah, sure, come on in.
- 全副武装啊 - 嘿 谢了
- Killer outfit! - Hey, thanks.
你今天晚上在脱衣舞店工作吗
You workin' the strip tonight?
怎麽了
What's happening?
我刚刚再参加个公♥司♥聚会
I was at an office party.
妖魔鬼怪都出动了
All the vampires were out.
是麽 那哪阵风把你吹我这儿来啦
Yeah? So what brings you over here at this hour?
我就是还不想回家
I just didn't feel like going home yet.
我睡在这的那晚上
The other night, when I slept over,
感觉很好
it felt nice.
你呢
What about you?
也是
Yeah.
嗯 你知道 我觉得很好
Yeah, you know, if felt good.
感觉真好
It was nice.
我记得是你离我而去 记得吗
I guess you left me, remember?
嗯 但是
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表