不对 你是基佬 对吧?
No. You're gay, right?
- 周末是 - 别辩解了
- On the weekends. - Yes,
你就是基 基 基 基基...
you are gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.
听着 其实这样挺不错的
So listen, this is actually good.
这意味着你们没必要叛逆这些
lt means that you do not have to proscribe to all of these,
比如异性恋的价值观啊 或者胡扯的道德观
like, heteronormative standards and, like, bullshit mores
以及清教♥徒♥的终身誓言
and puritanical commitments.
现在说这个有点晚了 不觉得吗?
lt is a little late for that, don't you think?
再说了 要是我放弃这段关系 福来鸡就赢了Besides, if l give up on this relationship, Chick-Fil-A wins.
福来鸡的老板曾公开表示反对同性婚姻
是啊 可是你怎么可能再信任他?
Yeah, but how can you possibly trust him again?
或许是这样吧
Maybe l can't.
也或许... 只能得走下去
Maybe that... just has to be okay.
哇 爱情已死 因为你刚杀了它
Wow, love is dead because you just killed it.
砰
Bang.
也许我应该结婚
Maybe l should get married.
什么?
What?
我都25了 不会再变年轻了
l'm 25, l'm not getting any younger.
我是说 如果我想要孩子什么之类了呢?
l mean, what if l want to have kids or something like that?
你讨厌小孩
You hate kids.
嗯 但如果我想要呢?
Eh, but what if l want them?!
你会恨死他们的
You're gonna hate them.
我要去和伊恩分手
l'm gonna go break up with lan.
也许你该给自己一晚上时间好好想一想
Maybe you should give yourself the night to think about it.
这主意烂透了
That's a terrible idea.
你有安♥眠♥药♥吗?
Do ya got any Ambien?
- 托姆可能有 - 嗯哼
- Thom might? - Mmm-hmm.
- 快去拿 快去 - 好吧
- Let's get it, let's get it. - Alright.
好吧 仅此一次
All right, this time.
就这一次
This one time.
你确定你这样走回家去没问题?
You sure you're okay to walk home like this?
当然 我经常这么干
Yeah, l do this all the time.
真的很好玩
lt's really fun for me.
你确定今晚不去我那儿住?
Hey, you sure you don't want to stay at my place tonight?
我确定 谢谢你
l am sure, thank you.
好吧 有什么需要就打我电♥话♥ 好吗?
Well, if you need anything you call me, okay?
我会的
l will.
再见
Bye.
我爱你
l love you.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
爱你哟
l love you.
啊...
Ah...
操
Fuck.
嗯
Yeah.
我搞砸了(直译"操翻了")
l'm fucked up.
我也是
Me too.
不 我是说我彻底地...
No, l mean l'm fucking...
搞砸了
fucked up.
我现在他妈的...
l'm fucking...
脑子里一团糟
fucked in the head.
也许在这件事上你应该放松一下
Maybe you should ease up on this stuff for a bit.
我不能再这样继续下去了
l can't do this anymore.
我又不会给你压力
Well, l'm not gonna peer pressure you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我还真不懂
No, l don't.
你让我感觉 自己很棒
You make me feel, amazing.
你不会讨厌我
You don't hate my guts.
不会对我评头论足
You don't judge me.
是啊 我没有
No, l don't.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我就是一坨烂泥
l'm a piece of shit.
对不起
l'm sorry.
我真的很喜欢你 杰瑞米
l really like you, Jeremy.
但我们以后再也不能见面了
But l can't see you anymore.
我过来就是要告诉你这件事
And that's what l came here to tell you,
虽然过程有点迂回
however circuitously.
对不起 呃 我该去换衣服了
l'm sorry. Um, l should go change.
我去… 我去外面穿好了
l'm gonna... l'm gonna get dressed outside.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
我们结束了 好吗?
lt's over, okay?
不 还没结束
No, it isn't.
托姆 我想更了解你
l want to get to know you, Thom.
所以对不起了
Sorry.
凯茜?
Kathy?
嗨
Hi.
需要我送你回家吗?
Do you need some help getting home?
这就是我家
This is my home.
这盏路灯?
This lamp?
不 是这个公♥寓♥
No, this apartment.
你要来点冰淇淋吗?
Do you want some ice cream?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你该回家了 托姆 趁你现在还能回去
You should go home, Thom, while you still can.
我会的
l'll do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没有说错你 对吗?
l was right about you, huh?
嘿
Hey.
我得告诉你一件事
l've gotta tell you something.
是什么?
What?
我爱你
l love you.
我也爱你 混♥蛋♥
l love you too, asshole.
BGM
Cruelest Kind
by Willow Willow
我把希望都寄托在你身上
♪ l'm puttin' my hopes on you ♪
我怎么会做得这么蠢啊
♪ What a foolish thing for me to do ♪
还依旧认为你会是
♪ Still thinkin' that you could be ♪
我命中注定的 只属于我的人
♪ The one for me and only me ♪