♪ Because l know they're amazing ♪
我并不在意 你有没有探进我内♥裤♥
♪ l don't care if you're in my underwear ♪
因为怎么样都感觉很棒
♪ Because it all feels amazing ♪
很棒...
♪ Amazing... ♪
我才不关心 你是不是觉得我很糟
♪ And l don't give a fuck if you think l suck ♪
因为我知道自己棒极了
♪ Because l know l'm amazing ♪
棒 棒极了
♪ A - amazing ♪
棒 棒 棒极了
♪ A, A - amazing ♪
棒 棒极了
♪ A - amazing ♪
棒 棒 棒极了...
♪ A, A - amazing... ♪
宝贝 我当然很在意你的情绪…
Babe, of course l take your emotions seriously…
你又何必?
Why would you?
我不是那种能留住男孩子的女生
l'm not the kind of girl that guys end up with.
我不是
l'm not that girl.
等等 我们在说什么?
Wait, what are we talking about?
你知道吗 我从没过过什么纪念日?
Did you know l never had a real 'versary before?
没过过 真正的那种
Not like, a real 'versary.
我是说 没错 我是和很多人约会过
l mean, yes,l have dated everybody,
但我从没认真约会过任何人
but l've never really dated anybody,
除了大学里的几个男生
except a couple of guys in college,
然后还有个女生
and then once this girl.
你和女生交往过?
You dated a girl?
但都不算数 你知道吗?
But none of it really counted, y'know?
因为我从来没收到过纪念日礼物
Because l never got any 'versary presents.
我要去趟洗手间
l have to go to the bathroom.
不好意思 你好像有很多戒指
Excuse me,but you have rings.
你可以在Etsy上买♥♥到
You can get them on Etsy.
美国一家手工艺成品交易网站
这些戒指都是我自己做的
l make them. l make rings.
她会做戒指
She makes rings.
那个耀眼的要多少钱?
How much for the shiny one?
我觉得有点儿不舒服
l think l'm gonna be sick.
想回家吗?
Do you want to go home?
别管我
Just leave me alone.
凯尔!
Cal!
注意啦女士们人妖们 所有人集♥合♥了!
Attention ladies and ladyboys,everybody gather around!
这是玛雅人的审判 正降临到我们头上!
This is the Mayan reckoning,it's come upon us!
10…
Ten...
你们能和我一起倒数吗?
Can you all do that with me?
10!
Ten!
9!
Nine!
8!
Eight!
7…
Seven...
原来你在这 马上零点了
There you are! lt's almost midnight.
我不想死!
l don't wanna die!
- 我有东西送你 - 什么?
- l have something for you. - What?
1!
One!
所有人都死啦!
Everybody's dead!
我的天
Oh, my God.
不
No.
- 天呐 - 凯茜 不是的
- Oh, my God. - Kathy, no.
我愿意! 我愿意!
Yes! Yes!
哇哦哦哦!
Wooo!
凯尔
Cal.
我很抱歉 我醉得不轻
l'm sorry, l'm really drunk.
嗯...
Yeah...
让我带你回家吧
Let's get you home.
不 你知道吗... 你应该留下来
No, you know what...you should stay.
你可以好好享受 我没事的
You can have a good time, I'll be fine.
不 我享受不了 如果没有你的话
No, l can't. Not without you.
- 你别他妈碰我! - 凯尔!
- Don't fucking touch me! - Cal!
托姆
Thom.
我不知道你也会来
l didn't know you were gonna come to this.
我 呃...
l, um...
你不是... 一般周五都工作的吗?
Don't you...usually work on Fridays?
- 是的 - 不是
- Yeah. - No.
不 他不是
No, he doesn't.
嘿 我叫杰瑞米
Hey, l'm Jeremy.
凯尔
Cal.
呃...
Um...
你是怎么认识托姆的?
How do you know Thom?
BGM
When Your Body Breaks
by Max Vernon
我们曾经是室友
We used to be roommates.
失陪了
Excuse me.
凯尔
Cal.
不好意思...
l'm sorry...
我朋友 他醉得很厉害
My friend, he's really drunk.
所以我该走了
So l gotta go.
除非你能... 除非你能...
♪ If you could only.. if you could only ♪
凯尔!
Cal!
马上清醒过来
♪ Figure it out now ♪
把绷带取下
♪ Take the bandaids off ♪
审视自己差点忘却的空洞
♪ see the hole you almost forgot about ♪
拿起针线把驱壳缝补好...
♪ Get some thread and stitch your body up.. ♪
如果你能把它止住...
♪ If you can keep it shut.. ♪
如果你能把它止住...
♪ if you can keep it shut.. ♪
比起屏息站在那
♪ You've got better things to do than ♪
看着世界在你眼前飞驰而过
♪ standing there with baited breath ♪
怀疑自己能否得到一丝剩余的东西
♪ Watching the world pass by in front of you ♪
你有更好的事情可以去做
♪ And wondering if you'll get what's left ♪
噢 你值得比那更好的 而你也会拥有它的
♪ Oh you deserve better than that and you're gonna have it ♪
你的身体在破碎 徒剩你的思维
♪ Your body's breaking -- you're left with just your mind ♪
会好起来的 只是需要时间...
♪ You're gonna be fine, but it'll take time.... ♪
需要时间...
♪ It'll take time.... ♪
凯尔!
Cal!