剧集 | 别往深处看(2020) | 导航列表
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I just want to see my brother.
我只想看看我弟弟
Best if we don't talk.
我们最好别交流
I need to see Calian.
我得见见卡利安
She's not up here.
她不在上面
I'll go around one more time and look.
我再转一圈找找
No one inside has seen her.
里面没人见过她
And I called the motel. How far is Rylium?
我给汽车旅馆打过电♥话♥了 雷恩姆还有多远
It's probably just, like, another...
可能就在不远处...
What?
怎么了
Cari Hernandez...
卡莉·埃尔南德斯
she's in a coma.
她昏迷了
I'm surprised you didn't shut me down.
我很惊讶你竟然没把我报废
My brother wants to see you first.
我哥哥想先见见你
You look different.
你看起来变样了
Really good.
挺帅的
The transition-- it makes you look...
转变让你看起来
like yourself.
像你自己了
It's freeing, isn't it?
很自♥由♥ 不是吗
Passing...
经过...
My whole life I've...
我的一生都...
been doing it as human
像人类一样
without even knowing.
却不知道真♥相♥
What you're doing...
不管你打算干什么
it's not gonna work.
都没用的
What I'm doing is trying to be what I am.
我只想做我自己
Which is what exactly?
具体是指什么
Authentic...
真正的
worthy...
有价值的
myself.
自己
Now, I would think you of all people would understand.
我还以为你会理解
It's not the same.
这不一样
Of course not.
当然不一样
But...
但是...
when you know what you are, you want to be accepted for that.
当你知道自己是什么之后 你就想让别人接受
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
You've probably only got five minutes...
你只有五分钟
even less.
有可能更短
Admin mode--
管♥理♥员♥模式
access code D23VU1169.
访问代码 D23VU1169
Admin prompt--
管♥理♥员♥操作
awake mode.
清醒模式
Aisha!
阿以莎
Hi, Calian.
你好 卡利安
You came back! Oh, you know I said I would.
你回来了 我说过我会回来的
Your crazy hair--
你的头型
I love it. You do?
我很喜欢 你喜欢吗
I missed you. I missed you, too, buddy.
i我想你了 我也想你了 伙计
You're predictable, you know that?
很容易猜到你在哪 你知道吗
Doesn't surprise me a bit that
你被她吓坏了
she scares the living shit out of you.
这一点都不令我惊讶
Did you do what I asked?
你按我的要求做了吗
Abel?
艾贝尔
Yeah.
做了
The car ride over, I added a patch. It's on a timer-- 24 minutes.
在来的路上 我传了个补丁包 倒计时24分钟
Good.
很好
Yeah, your red ball.
你的红球
For the record...
郑重声明
That's what family should act like.
家庭就应该是这个样子
If you say so.
你爱怎么说怎么说吧
All right, let's end this.
好了 我们结束这一切吧
You are gonna give them their moment.
你得让他们独处一会儿
It's literally the least you can do.
这是你最起码能做的
Okay.
好
Tag.
抓到了
Knock, knock. Calian, we don't have much time.
敲敲敲 卡利安 我们没那么多时间了
Come on. Knock, knock.
来吧 敲敲敲
Okay. Who's there?
好吧 是谁呀
Interrupting cow.
有牛群经过
Interrupting--
经过...
Turn him back on, please.
请把他复原
That's not how this is gonna work.
事情不是这样的
Come a long way to see me, Aisha. What can I do for you?
大老远来见我 阿以莎 我能为你做点什么
Look, I'm not a threat.
听着 我不是一个威胁
I won't tell anyone where I came from or what I am.
我不会告诉别人我从哪里来或者我是谁
I came to prove that...
我是来证明的
and to ask you if I can live--
想问你我能不能活下去
And to get your brother back. Yes.
然后找回你的弟弟 是的
Anything else?
还有吗
No, that's it.
不 就这些
Dad.
爸爸
Aisha.
阿以莎
Oh, my gosh, what are you doing here? I love you.
我的天 你在这里干什么 我爱你
Jesus Christ, I was so worried.
天啊 我很担心
Sharon. Hey.
莎伦 你好
It's good to see you again. Yeah, you too.
很高兴再次见到你 我也是
I thought the last version you showed me,
我以为你给我看的上个版本
the one you told me was in the box was realistic,
你跟我说盒子里那个已经很逼真了
but she's...
但她...
She's remarkable.
她无与伦比
Which is why she should live. Not your concern.
所以她才应该活下来 不关你的事
I raised her.
我抚养了她
You raised her?
你抚养了她
Cool. How's that relevant?
挺好的 这有什么关联吗
It's my technology, my patent,
这是我的科技 我的专利
created when you were under contract.
是你在合同期内创造的
That's what this is gonna come down to--
这件事要发展成这样吗
lawyers and patent rights?
律师和专利权
What this is gonna come down to
这件事情最后会发展成
is a world where everyone is left to question the humanity
世界上所有人都会质疑他们的邻居 朋友
of their neighbors, their friends and family, even themselves.
家人 甚至他们自己是否为人类
Guys, it can't happen.
各位 不能任其发展成这样
So you're just gonna murder her? Okay, Dad.
所以你要杀死她吗 好吧 老爸
Murder her?
杀死她
Do you want me to pull off her faceplate?
你想让我取下她的面版吗
You want me to show you how the cameras
你想让我向你展示她眼睛里的摄像头
in her eyes connect to here GPU
是如何与她的图像处理器连接的吗
or the 63 ball bearings that make her feet work?
还是63个能让她脚活动的滚珠
I don't care.
我不在乎
Noah... You don't care?
诺亚 你不在乎
Noah, you and I can fix this, okay?
诺亚 你和我可以弥补这一切 好吗
We can make her perfect. We can teach her to--
我们可以让她变得完美 我们可以教她...
Guys, I'm right here!
各位 我就坐在这里呢
Okay? My whole life I've been manipulated...
好吗 我这辈子都在被♥操♥纵
And molded by each of you.
被你们所塑造
And just as I am beginning to figure myself out,
我正要开始了解自己的时候
you're talking about shutting me down.
你们在讨论报废我
I'm sorry?
我该说抱歉吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You and your sorry
你和你的道歉
can go fuck itself.
可以滚一边去了
Aisha--
阿以莎
Hey, Aisha, wait--
阿以莎 等等
Great parenting. Aisha
教得真好 阿以莎
Hey, Aisha!
阿以莎
Come--
过...
Aisha!
阿以莎
Aisha!
阿以莎
Can you--can you just please leave her alone, okay?
你能不能别管她了 好吗
剧集 | 别往深处看(2020) | 导航列表