剧集 | 别往深处看(2020) | 导航列表
阿以莎
Aisha!
阿以莎 拜托 让我知道你没事
Aisha, come on, just let me know you're okay.
别往
深处
看
第一季 第一集
又来了
It happened again.
今年第三次了
Third time this year.
比去年少 看来有所进步
Less than last year, so progress.
我有一双灵异的眼睛
I had the full-on crazy eyes.
加利福尼亚州 默塞德
视神经痉挛
Optic nerve spasms.
你一紧张 大脑就会绷紧
You get anxious. Your brain tenses.
这次是什么引起的
What triggered it this time?
今天早上还挺好
Today started pretty good, I guess.
一位知名的墨西哥女画家
走吧 弗里达·卡罗 我们晚了
Come on, Frida Kahlo. We're late.
♪ I put a Post-it note on my mirror ♪
♪ So I might love myself ♪
♪ So I might be enough ♪
我和卡莉一起出去
I hung out with Cari.
默塞德
理工大学
我在视奸凯勒布·哈斯的照片墙 有500张照片
Peep Caleb Hass' Instagram. Like, 500 photos...
直到她走进她的宿舍...
Till she was literally loading into her dorm...
快讯并不奏效
News flash, it ain't working.
♪ Guess no one ever really wants to know ♪
-怎么了 -服务机器人
- What? - The service bots.
看着它们这样
Seeing them like that,
被大卸八块 让我很难过
just broken into pieces, it makes me sad.
♪ My own... ♪
我和李维在商讨周末怎么过
Levi and I conspired about our weekend.
♪ I'll be crazy on my own ♪
然后事情就变得一团糟
Then it all went to shit.
准备好学习音流学了吗
Who's ready for cymatics?
珍妮 你能帮我一下吗
Jenny, you want to help me?
-没问题 女士 -太好了
- Yes, ma'am. - Okay, great.
都过来吧 按一下这个按钮
Come on, come on. All right, hit this button right here.
是不是很酷
Isn't that cool?
这就是音流学
That's cymatics.
振动频率会产生图案
Patterns created through vibrational frequencies.
我们来换个图案
Let's do a different pattern.
这意味着声波频率会创造出图案
All that means is the sound frequency creates a pattern.
阿以莎
Oh, Aisha!
你能去叫医生吗
Can you--can you call a medic, please?
大家都盯着我
People were staring...
就像他们能看穿我一样
like they could see through me,
就像我是个怪物
like I was a freak,
或许我真的是怪物
which, you know, maybe I am.
其他人也这么认为吗
Does anyone else feel this way?
阿以莎 你所患的疾病目前还无法治愈
Aisha, you suffer from a disease for which there is no cure.
你是个人类
You're human.
我们最后来一次冥想吧
Should we end with a meditation?
好
Okay.
调节你的呼吸
Control your breathing.
专注于我的声音
Focus only on my voice.
吸气 呼气
And in... and out.
现在你明白了
姐妹 凯勒布...
Hey, bitch. So Caleb--
今晚要举办一个派对 他爸妈去意大利了
is having a party tonight 'cause his parents are in Italy,
你现在赶紧过来
and you need to get your ass over here now.
把李维也带上 再见
Ooh, and bring Levi. Okay, bye.
你好啊 毕加索
Hey, Picasso.
如果我逃不出这种困境 你还是会爱我的
You'll still love me if I never escape the middle of nowhere.
对吗
Right?
我要去卡莉家
I was just gonna hop on over to Cari's house
复习化学期末考试
to study for a chem final, so...
好 去吧
Yeah, okay.
罗德岛设计学院有消息了吗
Have you heard anything back from RISD yet?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
宝贝 我希望你再考虑一下加州艺术学院
Well, baby, I really wish that you would reconsider CalArts.
听我说 他们的艺术学院很棒
Listen, they have a great art department.
院长认为你非常有天赋
The dean there thinks you're really talented,
离家也就几小时车程
and it's just a few hours' drive, you know?
罗德岛设计学院就在罗德岛 又不是在火星
Yeah, well, RISD is Rhode Island, not Mars.
还有...
And, um...
那里也是妈妈...
it's also where Mom--
也是妈妈的大学
It's where Mom went.
我知道
I know.
爱你
Okay, well... love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
认真的吗
Seriously?
注意 注意
Attention required. Attention required.
注意 注意
Attention. Attention required.
开始报告
Initiating report.
阿以莎 阿以莎 等等
Hey, hey, Aisha. Aisha, wait! Aisha!
等等 是深喉吗
Wait, was it, like, full-on head in shaft,
就像这样...
just, like...?
-我的天啊 -是这样吗
- Oh, my God. - Going at it?
蛋蛋
Balls?
它在抚摸蛋蛋吗
Was it touching his balls?
-在轻柔蛋蛋吗 -别说了
- Was it cradling them? - Stop.
我以为他们写了相关代码
Wait, I thought they had coding that, like,
来阻止它们做这种龌龊之事
prevented them from doing the dirty-dirty.
确实写了
I mean, yeah, they do,
但现在你只关心这个吗
but is that your biggest concern right now?
这也太变♥态♥了
I mean, it's pervy fucked up.
而且有点不尊重
Yeah, and a bit disrespectful.
如果你抓到他正在操电筒妹妹
Okay, but would you feel the same way if you caught him
你不也会有这种感觉吗
jacking it off with one of those Fleshlight thingies?
-电筒... -手电筒
- A Flesh... - The flashlight.
看起来像是手电筒 但里面有个逼
It looks like a flashlight, but it has a pussy inside,
他就像这样...
and he just, like...
我要喝一杯
I definitely need a drink.
♪ Fuckers! ♪
♪ Dare you not to da-a-a-a-ance ♪
♪ Slide into it like that ♪
♪ Like that ♪
♪ Cat calls flipping out max ♪
♪ One track, bright eyes ♪
凯勒布
Caleb.
♪ Like that ♪
♪ I'm all city when you get giddy ♪
♪ Then, baby, I'm pulling you back ♪
♪ I dare you not to dance, I dare you not to dance ♪
♪ I dare you not ♪
这样没事吗
This is okay?
你和李维
I mean, you and Levi.
-别管李维了 他烂透了 -好
- Forget Levi. He screwed up. - Okay.
家庭管家 调暗灯光
Home System, dim the lights.
调暗凯勒布卧室灯光
Dimming Caleb bedroom lights.
调至17%
Seventy percent.
家庭管家 放音乐
Home System, music.
《潮湿的零食》
Damp Snack.
播放《潮湿的零食》
Playing Damp Snack.
家庭管家 调小...
Home System, lower the, uh--
别玩你的家庭管家了
Stop playing with the stupid Home System.
好
Okay.
天啊 你们在干什么
Jeez, what the fuck are you doing?
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, sorry! I'm sorry!
你不该来这里
Hey, you weren't even supposed to be here.
我要打死你 臭傻♥逼♥
I'm gonna fuck you up, Greg!
只是想带别人进来看看而已
Just bringing other people in, that's all.
你玩真的
Really?
凯勒布·哈斯
Caleb Hass?
你没权利说话
You've got no right to talk.
蒂奥跟我说了这些作弊代码
Look, Tio told me about these cheat codes, okay?
他说你可以用这些代码绕过嵌入系统的限制
He said that you can use them to get around the emBed's limits
让它们来做一些事
and get them to do stuff.
我真的没觉得这代码能行
I honestly didn't even think it was gonna work,
成功之后
and then when it did,
我只想看看和之前有什么不同
I just wanted to see if it was, I don't know, fucking different.
剧集 | 别往深处看(2020) | 导航列表