剧集 | 别往深处看(2020) | 导航列表
Y-n-n-3-j.
inn3hz
It's the code.
这是密♥码♥
It's, uh--
意思是...
it's "Jenny" backwards-- backwards,
是珍妮倒过来... 倒过来
but with a 3 instead of an E.
但把e换成了3
In case you want to come back.
你哪天想回来可以进去
Maybe when there's not a Little League game happening.
或许等那天小联盟没有比赛的时候吧
Yeah, definitely.
是啊 肯定的
So I used to take clarinet lessons
我之前和住在这个房♥子里的人
with the guy who lived in that house.
一起上单簧管课
He, like, collects a lot of random shit.
他喜欢收集一些东西
I think he used to be, like, a clown or something.
我觉得他以前是个小丑之类的
Oh, BTW, also, like, I hated the clarinet,
对了 我很讨厌单簧管
uh, but my parents wouldn't let me quit
但我家长不让我放弃
because, uh, their--their marriage was in the shitter
因为他们的婚姻很糟糕
and they wanted me out of the house two nights a week, so...
他们想让我每周出去两个晚上
Yeah, my--um, my mom was having an affair with my doctor, Stu.
我妈妈出轨了我的医生 斯图
My dad found them screwing in my sister's bed.
我爸爸发现他们在我姐姐的床上乱搞
Stu's my stepdad now.
斯图现在是我的继父
All right.
好了
This used to be a tiger cage.
这以前是老虎笼
Well, thank you for--for bringing me here.
感谢你带我到这里来
It--it's so awesome.
太棒了
Well, I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you too.
我也喜欢你
Uh, this is me. What?
我到了 什么
This is me.
我到家了
Well, we have to... do that again.
我们得再来一次
Yeah.
好
Um, this weekend?
这周末
Totally.
当然可以
Okay, b--bye.
好 再见
Good night.
晚安
Aisha?
阿以莎
Aisha?
阿以莎
Honey? Aisha.
宝贝 阿以莎
Baby, what--what are you doing?
宝贝 你在干什么
I'm waiting for Jenny to wake up.
我在等珍妮起床
Honey, you can't--you can't do stuff like this.
宝贝 你不能做这种事
But I love her.
但我爱她
Come on, help me.
走吧 搭把手
I mean, if--
我是说 如果...
you know, if she's a friend, that's great.
如果她是个朋友 那很好
If she's-- turns out to be more than a friend,
但她不仅仅是朋友
then th-that's great, too, but
这也挺好的 但是
she can't just be walking out in the middle of the night.
她不能大半夜的走出家门
I mean, it's kinda-- I mean, it's really stalker-y.
这有点变♥态♥了
Don't you-- and this?
你没觉得... 还有这个
It's kind of obsessive, don't--don't you think?
这有点痴迷了 你不觉得吗
If she feels good, she wants more.
如果她感觉好 她会想要更多
It's hard to define a clear boundary.
很难规定一个清晰的界限
No, no, no, I-I understand that.
不不不 我能理解
I'm just--I'm just saying that
我只是以为
I thought we were gonna wait to introduce sexuality into it.
我们该过段时间再引入性
I mean, can we Martin, please stay in your lane.
我是说 我们能不能... 马丁 别多管闲事
What?
怎么了
It's just ironic that someone with such clear, defined boundaries
一个界限清晰的人 居然创造出了
would create someone who doesn't seem to-- to have any.
一个看起来没有界限的人 真是讽刺啊
Ca--can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Was there ever anything really going on here?
我们之间有涟漪吗
I mean, real?
我是指真的
Did you have feelings for me,
你对我有感觉吗
or was that just some...
还是这只是...
control element in your grand experiment?
你伟大实验中的控制因素
Okay, if we're being honest,
要我说实话
would have you been with me if it hadn't been for Aisha?
如果没有阿以莎 你还会跟我在一起吗
Yeah.
会
I'll revert to an earlier build,
我要回滚到上一版本
see if I can change the base settings.
看看能不能修改基础设定
And Jenny?
珍妮呢
What do we do about that?
我们怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Aisha!
阿以莎
I saved you a spot.
我跟你占了位置
Can I sit here?
我能坐这里吗
Sure.
当然
I'm Cari.
我是卡莉
Aisha.
阿以莎
I like your outfit.
我喜欢你的外套
Oh, thanks. I assembled it myself.
谢谢 我自己搭的
Really? That's awesome.
真的吗 太厉害了
If humanity becomes fungible, we don't recover.
如果人类变得可以替代 我们可就无法恢复了
It's illegal.
这是非法的
I'm gonna shut all this down.
我要关停这一切
You have done something
你创造了一个东西
without ever bothering to consider
却没考虑一下
whether or not it is a thing that should be done.
这东西该不该被创造出来
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Where is Sharon?
莎伦在哪儿
I want to see Sharon.
我想见莎伦
No.
不
No!
不
Sharon!
莎伦
Aisha!
阿以莎
Knock, knock.
敲敲敲
Knock, knock, Aisha.
敲敲敲 阿以莎
剧集 | 别往深处看(2020) | 导航列表