我很快就要老得干不动了
I'll be too old for this soon enough.
可能现在就已经太老了
Well, probably too old for it now.
但是 我还没准备好进养老院呢
But, I'm not ready for the nursing home just yet.
这一次不是任务
This one's no jaunt.
约瑟夫的生命有危险
Joseph's life is at stake.
要是我不帮你把他带回家
And what kind of godfather would I be
我还算什么教父
if I wasn't helping you bring him home?
事实上 我...
In fact, I...
我们到了
There they are.
克格伦群岛
The Kerguelens,
也被称为荒岛
also known as the Desolation Islands.
这个名字很贴切
Aptly named, I think.
祝你好运 斯雷德
Best of luck, Slade.
我不相信运气
I don't believe in luck.
但这一次 我接受
But in this case, I'll take it.
我还以为会有一支军队
I was expecting an army.
他们不需要军队
They don't need an army.
他们有我
They've got me.
桑德拉·伍珊 也被称为西瓦女士
Sandra Wu-San also known as Lady Shiva.
有人认为你是全世界
There are people who consider you the deadliest
最可怕的的空手搏斗专家
hand-to-hand combatant in the world.
他们没错
And they would be right.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
投降
Surrendering.
我不接受你的投降
I do not accept your surrender.
今晚不行 西瓦
Not tonight, Shiva.
我要活捉他
I want him alive.
带他来见我
Bring him to me.
是 蜂后
Yes, my Queen.
起来
Up.
投降是一个很聪明的策略
Surrender is a clever strategy.
比一路打到堡垒里简单多了
Easier than fighting your way into the fortress,
但是想出去可没那么简单
but it won't be quite as easy getting out.
什么
What?
你只是一个孩子
You're just a child.
你是一个已经过时的老恐龙
And you're a dinosaur whose time has passed.
少废话了
Let's cut the bullshit, shall we?
我的孩子呢 约瑟夫在哪里
Where's my boy? Where's Joseph?
没错 我们少废话了
Yes, let's cut the bullshit.
他在哪里
Where is he?
真关心他
Such concern.
但是你却毫不犹豫地抛弃了约瑟夫
And yet, you abandoned Joseph without a second thought.
就像他的妈妈一样
Just as his mother did.
让他独自一人被丢在那所学校
Left him trapped, isolated,
没有朋友 遭人孤立
friendless in that school.
他的心灵 他的灵魂都在燃烧
His mind, his very soul on fire.
我并不知情
I didn't know.
会不会是
Could it be...
你不想知道
you didn't want to?
所以 他算什么
So, he's what,
你的实验小白鼠吗
your little lab rat?
我们要训练他
We're going to train him,
帮他掌握自己的力量
help him master his powers.
你把他锁在一个笼子里
You've got him locked in a damn cage.
为了保护他
For his own protection.
他的精神能量依然很不稳定
His psychic energies are still wildly unstable,
但是他的潜力...无限
but his potential... limitless.
作为一件武器
As a weapon.
没错 好好想想
Yes. Think of it.
用精神力量控制全球
Manipulation on a global scale through the power of the mind.
掌控一个没有子弹 没有炸♥弹♥的星球
Domination of the planet with no bullets, no bombs.
这世上还有哪个国家能抵挡我们
What country on Earth could resist us?
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph!
约瑟夫 不要害怕
Joseph! Don't be afraid!
约...
Joe...
约瑟夫是你给与他的名字
Joseph was the name you gave him,
但我给了他一个新名字 一个更好的名字
but I've given him a new name, a better name.
约里克
Jericho.
因为在我的帮助下
Because with my help,
他将会摧毁这个世界的旧秩序
he's going to bring the walls of the old order tumbling down.
说实话 威尔逊
Be honest, Wilson,
你其实根本不在乎他 你从没在乎过
you don't really care about him, you never did.
这只是你的有一场冒险而已
This is just another adventure to you.
有一个能证明你无与伦比的男子气概的机会
Another chance to prove your questionable manhood.
但是在这里
But here,
他将能找到一个家
he'll find a home, a family.
救我 爸爸
Help me, Papa.
救我出去 求你了
Get me out of here, please.
后退 伙计
Get back, buddy.
不
No!
我能帮忙 把我放下来
I can help. Put me down.
-你很虚弱 -我没事
- You're weak. - I'm all right.
小约
Joe...
我知道出去的路
I know a way out.
我们可以顺着这条路到陆地上
This will get us to the surface,
但我不知道接下来该怎么办
but I don't know what to do once we're up there.
交给我
I've got that covered.
冬青 是时候了
Wintergreen, it's time.
马上来 斯雷德
On my way, Slade.
我只能 我只能做到...
That all. That's all I could...
冬青 冬青
Wintergreen? Wintergreen?
威廉姆叔叔不会来了
Uncle William's not coming.
什么
What?
我阻隔了信♥号♥♥
I blocked the signal.
但我听到了他说的话
But I heard him.
你听到了我希望你听到的话
You head what I wanted you to hear.
约瑟夫 为什么
Joseph, why?
你真的以为我会背叛我的姐姐吗
Did you really think I would betray my own sister?
姐姐
Sister?
蜂后
The H.I.V.E. Queen.
-她是... -你的女儿
- She's... - Your daughter.
你真的不知道吗
You really didn't know?
约瑟夫 听我说 我是来...
Joseph, listen to me, I came here--
像穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士一样来拯救我吗
Ride to the rescue like a knight in shining armor?
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph!
我的名字
My name
叫约里克
is Jericho!
约瑟夫已经不在了
Joseph's gone.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
再见 丧钟
Goodbye, Deathstroke.
约...瑟夫
Joe... seph.
好样的 孩子 好样的
Well done, boy. Well done.