And you've always been a good solider.
也许太优秀了
Maybe too good.
他们过几天就要送我回家了
They'll be sending me home in a few days.
我会和你一起回去
And I'm going with you.
-你的派驻呢 -我已经为我的国家做了贡献
- But, your duties? - I've served my country,
我都完成得很出色
and done a damn good job of it.
-但你现在需要我 -不
- But you need me now, and-- - No.
你还有14个月
You've got another 14 months,
做你该做的事
and you do what you signed on to do.
让我试试自力更生
Let me try to build a life for myself.
为了我们 然后...
For us, then...
如果你依然想要我...
then if you still want me...
我为什么会不想要你
Why wouldn't I want you?
我爱你 斯雷德
I love you, Slade.
我们有未来的计划 我们还有下半辈子
We've got plans. A whole life ahead of us.
我的生命中一直只有军队 艾迪
The army's the only live I've ever known, Addie.
做一名好士兵
Being that good solider,
服从命令
following orders,
杀死敌人
killing the enemy.
你不仅只是那样
There's more to you than that.
希望如此
I hope so.
艾迪
Addie?
上帝啊 发生了什么
Dear God, what happened?
约瑟夫在哪里
Where's Joseph?
他说如果我报♥警♥ 他就杀了他
He said if I called the police, he'd kill him.
谁 是谁干的
Who? Who did this?
他说他想要的是你
He said it's you he wants.
是谁干的
Who did this?
财狼
The Jackal.
财狼是谁
Who the hell is the Jackal?
你知道他是谁
You know who he is!
"我后来就再也没骗过你"
"I haven't lied to you since,"
你还说"我以后也不会对你撒谎"
You said, "And I will never lie to you again."
但其实一直都是谎言 对吗
But it's all been nothing but lies, hasn't it?
-我不知道你在说什么 我... -住口
- I don't know what you're talking about. I-- - Stop!
财狼和我说了一切
The Jackal told me everything.
军队以为试验失败了
The Army thought the experiment was a failure,
他们的药没有用
that their drug didn't work,
所以让你复员
that's why they discharged you.
但其实过了一段时间才让你变成了...
But it just took a little time to turn you into...
他叫你什么来着 丧钟
what did he call you? Deathstroke.
我是一个商人
I'm a businessman.
我一直以来都是这么以为的
That's what I always believed.
斯雷德·威尔逊 一个正派的好人
Slade Wilson, a good and decent man
爱着自己的妻子和儿子
who loved his wife and son.
愿意为自己的家庭付出一切
Who'd do anything for his family.
但是你竟然是一个雇佣兵
But you're a goddamn mercenary.
为出价最高的人夺人性命
Selling death to the highest bidder,
你还一直瞒着我
and you hid it from me!
这么多年
All these years!
为什么
Why?
我会把约瑟夫带回来
I'll bring Joseph back,
我还会带回财狼的尸体
and I'll bring the Jackal's carcass back with me.
我不需要你 我们不需要你
I don't need you. We don't need you.
我不用你也可以...
I can do this without you...
断了 该死
Broken, damn it!
看起来断了不止一处
In several places from the look of it.
你走吧
Go.
等这一切结束了 艾迪 我们会好好谈谈
When this is over, Addie, we'll talk.
不要再想骗我
Don't even try to lie to me again,
你这个该死的骗子
you manipulative son of a bitch.
把约瑟夫带回家
Just bring Joseph home.
要是你失败了 你就自求多福吧
And God help you if you fail.
我从来不会失败
I never fail.
你妻子怎么样了 威尔逊
How's the wife, Wilson?
出来
Show yourself.
我来了
I'm right here.
我的儿子
My son--
没事 他只是一个筹码
Is fine. Just a bargaining chip.
接受条件 他就不会受伤
Accept the bargain, and he doesn't get hurt.
我不会和蜂巢合作
I won't work with H.I.V.E.
我上次问你时 你就是这么说的
So you said the last time I asked.
我尊重你 不过可惜的是
And I respect that. But, unfortunately,
我上司并不认可
my superiors don't.
他们觉得你的能力对我们有极大的价值
They think that your skills will be of great value to us.
你们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're terrorists.
是一视同仁的杀手
Equal opportunity murderers.
为出价最高的人办事
Selling our services to the highest bidder.
和你一样
Just like you.
唯一的区别是 你眼界狭隘
Only difference is, you're small time.
蜂巢的格局更全球化
H.I.V.E. thinks globally.
有多少无辜的人
How many innocent people,
多少♥妇♥女和儿童死在了你们手中
woman and children have died at your hands?
说实话 我都数不清了
Honestly, I've lost count.
但是 我们本质上都是杀人犯 威尔逊
But, we're all murderers under the skin, Wilson.
只是规模大小区别
It's just a matter of scale.
道德感只是蠢货们用来进行心理安慰的
Morality is delusion that fools wear like a comforting cloak.
但你不是蠢货吧
But you're no fool, are you?
你可能是怪物 但不是蠢货
A monster perhaps, but not a fool.
-怪物 -没错
- A monster? - Yes.
我以杀人为生
I kill for a living,
但是我只接正当的活
but only if the cause is right.
我有不会跨越的底线
There are lines I won't cross.
我不知道你在圣米格尔杀死的那些士兵
I don't know if the widows and children of those soldiers
留下的妻儿会不会同意
you murdered in San Miguel would agree.
我们都一样
We're the same,
你看不出来吗
can't you see that?
我们这样的人假装自己有心 有灵魂
Men like us pretend to have hearts and souls,
但我们内心中
but underneath that
只有黑暗
only darkness.
我...
I...
我拒绝
The answer is no.
重新考虑一下
Reconsider.
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
你知道你已经表明了你的态度
You do realize that you've proven my point.
她是个很优秀的部下
She was an extraordinary operative.
但显然还不够优秀
But clearly not extraordinary enough.
铜虎的格斗技术堪称传奇
Bronze Tiger's skills are legendary,
看看他现在的样子
and look at him.
把我儿子还给我
Give me my boy.
给我你的答复
Give me your answer.
你愿意加入蜂巢吗
Will you join H.I.V.E.?
还是说我的人会在这里划断小约瑟夫的喉咙
Or will my men slit little Joseph's throat here and now?
约瑟夫 不要害怕
Joseph, don't be afraid.
小约 约瑟夫
Joe? Joseph?
你不会死的 我对天发誓 你不会死的
You're not gonna die. I swear to god, you're not gonna die.
"亲爱的约瑟夫
"Dear Joseph,
你妈妈认为我最好暂时离开你们
Your mother thinks it's best if I stay away for a while.
我也同意
And I agree.
我有一个秘密
You see, I have a secret,
我从来没有和你提起过
one I've never shared with you before.
我是一个骑士 就像我们最喜欢的那本书里一样
I'm a knight, like the ones in our favorite book,
在一个危险的世界里游走
roaming a dangerous world,
贯彻正义 屠♥杀♥恶龙
righting wrongs, slaying dragons
我再也不希望这些恶龙
and I don't want those dragons to hurt you,
伤害你
or your mom,
或者你妈妈"
ever again."
十年后
你好 威尔逊
Hello, Wilson.
或者你喜欢我叫你丧钟
Or do you prefer Deathstroke?