你是...
Who the hell...
你可以叫我蜂后
You can call me the H.I.V.E. Queen.
蜂巢已经消失了
H.I.V.E. is gone.
我花了好几年时间确保我已经斩草除根
I spent years making sure of that.
不 没有消失 只是转入地下了
No, not gone. Underground.
重组了
Re-grouping.
我们在全世界分布着很多蜂房♥
Dozens of independent cells scattered across the world.
我的小蜂房♥对威尔逊一家可是很感兴趣
And my little cell is very interested in the Wilson family.
我十年前捣毁了蜂巢
I turned H.I.V.E. down 10 years ago,
-如果你觉得... -少吹牛了
- and if you think-- - Don't flatter yourself.
你当时表明你和我们不合拍
You made it clear then that you were a bad fit.
再说了 儿子在我手上
And, really, why bother with the father,
为什么还需要爸爸呢
when I have the son.
什么
What?
约瑟夫
Joseph?
你是一把枪 斯雷德
You're a handgun, Slade.
你儿子则是一枚核弹
Your boy, he's a nuclear bomb.
一枚属于我的核弹
A bomb that belongs to me now.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
我 你不知道吗
Me? Don't you know?
这是你干的
You did this.
你不知道
You didn't know.
真可惜
More's the pity.
我选择瑞士的那所学校是为了安全起见
I chose that school in Switzerland for the security.
你的选择很糟糕
You chose poorly.
你早就知道吗
Did you know?
军队改变了你的生物特征
That whatever the army did to alter your biology,
你会知道你的基因传给了约瑟夫吗 当然不可能
you genetics was passed on to Joseph? Of course not.
根据那个蜂后所说的话
From what that H.I.V.E. Queen said,
他的能力和我的很不一样
his abilities are very different than mine.
那不是生理上的 而是精神上的
Not physical in nature, psychic.
什么
What?
有时候我能...
There were times when I...
感觉到他
feel him.
好像他就和我共处一室
As if he was in the room with me,
但我以为那只是我的幻觉
but I thought I was just imagining it.
他应该待在你身边的
He should have been with you.
你怎么能就这么把他送走
How could you just send him away like that?
我那么做是为了保护他
I did it to keep him safe.
我可以保护他的
I could have kept him safe.
就像你上次那样吗
The way you did last time?
被那个禽兽割开了喉咙 让他变成哑巴
When that animal cut this throat and left him mute?
你对我的惩罚已经足够了 不是吗
You punished me enough for it, didn't you?
不让我出现在他的人生中
Locked me out of his life.
你从来没有提出过异议 从来没有尝试见他
And you never once questioned it, never once tried to see him.
别的男人肯定会和我争到底
Another man would have fought me tooth and nail,
会恳求见自己的儿子一面
would have begged to see his son,
你呢 就寄了一封可怜的信
but you, one pathetic letter.
然后你就永远消失了
And then you were gone, forever.
为什么
Why?
我似乎总是在问你"为什么"
I always seem to be asking you that, "Why?"
过去已经死了 艾迪
The past is dead, Addie,
我们做什么 说什么都无法改变
and nothing we do, nothing we say can change it.
但是过去没有死 斯雷德
But the past isn't dead, Slade.
一切又重演了
It's happening all over again.
那我们要怎么办
So, what are we going to do about it?
我们
We?
这次你不用一个人去找他了
You're not going after him alone this time.
我要和你一起去
I'm going with you.
-你还记得财狼对你做了什么吗 -我记得
- Do you remember what The Jackal did to you? - Oh, I remember.
他击溃了我 羞辱了我
He broke me, humiliated me,
这是我自己的错
and it was my own fault.
我将太多的精力花在做一名母亲
I put so much energy into being a mother,
做你的妻子上 从而迷失了自我
being your wife, that I lost my center.
我现在找回来了
Well, I found it again.
你已经好几年没有参加过战斗任务了
You haven't been on a combat mission in years.
看来我只是太生疏了
Guess I'm just too rusty, huh?
不要插手 艾德琳
Stay out of it, Adeline.
斯雷德 斯雷德
Slade! Slade!
祝你好运
Good luck.
很不错
Impressive.
真没想到
This is a surprise.
看看你
Look at you.
卡塔尼亚革命的英雄
Hero of the Kasnian Revolution.
你也知道是怎么回事
Well, you know how it goes.
南卡塔尼亚占领了首都
Southern Kasnians take the capital.
过几年又被北卡塔尼亚夺走
A few years go by and the north takes it.
循环往复好几年了
Been going on for years.
我为两边都做过事
I worked for both sides.
他们都很大方
They're very generous.
孩童饿死 无辜的人死去
And children starve. Innocents die.
还是老一套啊 威尔逊
Still singing the same song, huh, Wilson?
你是有良心的雇佣兵
The mercenary with a conscience.
而我们其他人
The rest of us,
都不如你
we're beneath you.
我不是来辩论的 铜虎
I didn't come here to debate, Tiger.
或者战斗
Or to fight.
我是来问取信息的
I came here for information.
如果你想问蜂巢的事
If it's dope on H.I.V.E. you want.
你和他们没有瓜葛
You have nothing to do with them.
你连他们是不是还存在都不知道
Didn't even know they still existed.
我知道
Oh, I knew,
在财狼接管后
once the Jackal took over.
财狼
Jackal?
他还活着
He's alive?
你当初应该确保他死透了
You should have made sure he was dead.
这家伙可是恨你入骨
That man has a serious hate on for you.
自从绑♥架♥你儿子出事后
After that mess with your kid.
财狼决定要重组蜂巢
Jackal decided that H.I.V.E. needed reorganization.
新的领导
New leadership.
于是他退到幕后
So he stepped back.
让我清除他的敌人
And let me wipe out his competition.
然后悄悄地
And then very quietly
将一切再拼凑起来
put the pieces back together.
但是我厌倦了继续听从号♥令
But I was tired of taking orders.
决定要做一个自♥由♥人
Decided to freelance.
结果还是挺成功的
Worked out pretty well.
再一次
Again.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你再次打败了我
You did it again.
我要去哪里找蜂后
Where can I find the H.I.V.E. Queen?
好吧
Fine.
克格伦群岛
The Kerguelen Islands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是接我的
That's my ride.
不用了
Don't bother.
他这一去 不可能回来了
Where he's headed there's no coming back.
该死
Oh, shit.
长官 你怎么搞到
Sir, how the hell did you get your hands
这样的飞行器
on an aircraft like this.
有人欠我一个人情
Somebody owed me a favor.
显然是一个大人情
A very big one, apparently.
他们很可能知道你来了
There's every chance they know you're coming.
求之不得
I'm counting on it.
你永远不会变
Huh. You'll never change.
犹豫了吗 冬青
Having second thoughts, Wintergreen?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
紫铜军情六处把我辞退后
Since MI6 retired me
我唯一的乐趣
the only fun I ever have
就是你邀请我参加这些小任务
is when you invite me along on these little jaunts.