剧集 | 雷殛元首(2025) | 导航列表
我亲爱的奈儿
My darling Nell.
大概今年一月的时候 她因肺炎撒手人寰
Pneumonia took her from me, like, this last January or so.
然而 你却在心碎之际
And yet, you were brave enough,
勇敢地响应了同胞的召唤
while nursing a broken heart, to answer the call of your countrymen.
是吗? - 是的
Right? - Right.
我确实觉得人们往往忽略了这一点
I do feel that people tend to forget that part.
我碰巧承受着巨大的压力
I happen to be shouldering a terrible weight.
你 毫无…
You are, without q--
毫无疑问…
Without question…
就是能迎接这一历史时刻的人
…the man to meet this moment in history.
我知道 如果奈儿今晚和我们在一起 她也会认同
And I know that Nell would agree were she here with us tonight.
这想法不错
Well, that's a nice thought.
虽然你不认识奈儿
Though you didn't know Nell,
但她直言不讳地支持南方联盟
she was a fairly vocal Confederate sympathizer.
厉害 - 没错
Fuck. - Indeed.
好了
There we go.
你今晚让我思考良多 好伙计
Well, you've given me a heck of a lot to think about this eve, my good man.
很高兴能给你出谋划策 先生
Well, I'm just glad I could be of counsel, sir.
是啊
Yes, yes.
或许如果我掌控大局
Perhaps if I take the reins,
留一两手绝活
play an ace or two up my sleeve,
我们没准还有一线生机
I may just be able to deliver a fighting chance for us after all.
是的 先生 关于下个月的集♥会♥ 请听我一言
Yes. And now that I have your ear, sir, on the topic of the rally next month…
你依然想在党内谋个职位
You are still angling for a slot.
你这狡猾的老混♥蛋♥
Wily bastard you are.
咱们是一丘之貉 先生
Well, it takes one to know one, sir.
一丘之貉!
it takes one to know one
靠 有何不可?
Shit, why not?
我肯定能给你安排个职位
I'm sure we can find a place for you.
我会帮你搞定
Consider it done.
再见 库斯托
Au revoir, Cousteau.
我叫吉托!
Guiteau. Guiteau.
瞧瞧看呐
Well, well, well.
他们把你流放到西伯利亚了?
They exiled you to Siberia, huh?
我现在既没心情也没能力 去缅因州露面
I have neither the will nor the capacity to show my face in Maine at present.
给
Here.
克丽特 - 布莱恩参议员
Crete. - Senator Blaine.
还有空房♥吗?
Have we got any spare rooms left?
只有蜜月套房♥了 亲爱的
Just the honeymoon suite, my dear.
切斯特 你自食其果 就乖乖闭嘴吧
You made your bed, Chester. Now lie in it and shut the fuck up.
你真的宁愿坐视不管 看自己的政党落败 让汉考克上台
You would really rather sit by and watch your own party lose,
就因为你心存恨意?
to suffer Hancock instead, purely out of spite?
要拯救这个政党免于自我毁灭 办法只有一个
There's only one way to save this party from itself.
必须让他的当选机会泡汤 - 我也会跟着一起完蛋
His ticket must crash and burn. - And me to burn with it.
你难道忘了我是你的朋友?
Have you forgot that I'm your friend?
你是第一个信任我的人
You were-- You were the first to ever believe in me.
你信任我的能力
You trusted my capabilities.
你让我这辈子有机会搏一把
You gave me a shot in this life,
我豁出去 为你赚了很多钱
and I went out and I fucking killed for you.
现在仍然可以…为你做这一切
And I still can… kill for you.
布莱恩知道你在这里吗?
Blaine know you're here?
布莱恩出局了
Blaine is out.
在其老家所在的州惨败后 他便销声匿迹了
Wiped off the map from the beating he took in his home state.
我跟你说 加菲尔德好对付
I'm telling you, Garfield is pliable.
他很容易拿捏 如有必要 可以操纵他
He can be influenced. He can be steered if needed.
你不必在汉考克身上浪费四年时间
You needn't waste four years on Hancock.
有我在白宫 你大可不必
Not when I'm inside the White House.
切斯特·A·阿瑟
Chester A. Arthur,
副总统
Vice President.
各位 请注意
May I have your attention?
如果你们来自俄亥俄州或缅因州
If you come from Ohio or Maine,
麻烦赶紧滚蛋
kindly show yourselves the fuck out.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
切斯特 召集金主 我们得组织一场集♥会♥
Round up the donor pool, Chester. We've got a rally to organize.
麻烦谁去一趟农场 把那个混♥蛋♥叫醒
And could someone please go rouse that son of a bitch from his farm?
是时候让他见见公众了
Time for him to meet his public.
和你一起
Sitting here with you,
坐在门廊上安静地看书
on this porch, reading our books in peace,
这是我最喜欢做的事
it's my favorite thing.
那你为什么要去芝加哥 挺身而出 做那个该死的演讲?
Then why go to Chicago and stand up and give that damned speech?
因为没人说出该说的话
Because nobody was saying what needed to be said.
他们谁都不说
Not a one of them.
我等着 盼着
I waited. I waited, I hoped.
若是那个大厅里 哪怕再有一个人站出来讲真话
If just one other man in that hall would stand up and tell the truth,
克丽特 我发誓 若真是那样 我肯定会闭嘴
I swear to God, if that'd happened, I'd have kept my mouth shut.
但我现在得考虑一下这种可能性
But now I have to consider the possibility
我或许能够解决 这个国家让我害怕的各种问题
that I might be able to fix all the things that terrify me about this country.
若是你和我真能有一番作为呢?
I mean, what if you and I could actually make a difference?
“从1861年开始 这个国家就动荡不安…”
"To begin in 1861, this nation was convulsed…"
谢谢 弗雷德里克
Thank you, Frederic.
今天的炖肉特别好吃 有劳厨师了
The chef braised the meat especially well today.
我会转告他 吉托先生 - 谢谢
I'll let him know. - Thank you.
我今天想和大家分享一个故事
I'd like to share a story with you all today.
一位英雄的故事
The story of a hero.
加菲尔德让世人看到 出身卑微之人
Garfield has shown how a man from the humblest of circumstances
可以从默默无闻走向万众瞩目
can come from obscurity to fame.
很荣幸向大家介绍 这位来自俄亥俄州的男子
It is my great pleasure to introduce you to the man from Ohio,
他即将成为第20任总统
soon to be your 20th president,
詹姆斯·A·加菲尔德!
James A. Garfield!
m 0 0 l 338 0 338 52 0 52 0 0
切斯特·A·阿瑟
m 0 0 l 338 0 338 52 0 52 0 0
詹姆斯·A·加菲尔德
同胞们
Fellow citizens.
今日 我们所有人都身处危急关头
We stand, all of us today, at a critical precipice.
黑人地位得以提升 从奴隶身份到完全拥有公民权
The elevation of the Negro race from slavery to full citizenship
自宪法诞生以来
is the most important political change we've known
这堪称最重要的政♥治♥变革
since the origin of our Constitution.
这一进步极大改善了共和国的现状
Their advancement has improved the health of the Republic beyond measure.
但仍有部分人
But there are some among us
拒绝让已获解放的黑人享有基本权利
who still refuse the emancipated their basic rights.
我们必须做好准备 直面这种邪恶
We must be ready to confront this evil head-on,
消除无知和恐惧
to rub out ignorance and fear,
转而宣扬集体智慧
and to promote a shared wisdom in their stead
让所有人共同崛起 而不只是一部分人!
so that not only some but all may rise!
由人♥民♥管理的新联盟
A new coalition run by the people
保卫美国的未来
to safeguard America's future.
把机会均等写入国家法律
Equal opportunity as the law of the land!
让我们团结一致 坚守到底!
Let us hold together and keep it!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我有好消息 也有坏消息
I have good news and bad news.
先听好消息吧 - 我们的筹款很快就到位了
Let's start with the good news. - We're closing the fundraising gap.
金主开始出现了
Donors are beginning to show.
大概是罗斯科·康克林发善心了吧?
The kindness of Roscoe Conkling, I assume?
没什么善心可言
There is nothing kind about it.
他权衡了利弊
He weighed his options.
认为支持我们比支持汉考克更有利
He judged he's better off sticking with us than Hancock.
是吗?
Is he?
逐步解决各个问题 众议员
One bridge at a time, Congressman.
这就是坏消息 进屋说吧 克丽特
This is the bad news. Let's get you in the house, Crete.
华人出局! - 吉姆?
China out! - Jim?
华人出局
China out! China out!
华人出局!
China out! China out! China out!
华人出局
China out! China out! China out!
华人出局! - 恶心!
China out! - Disgusting!
他们声称 你给一位名为“H莫雷”的
They're asserting you wrote a letter to one H. Morey,
马萨诸塞州工会会员写过信
a Massachusetts unionist.
信上说 你支持从中国引进劳工
It says that you endorsed the importation of laborers from China,
跟美国工人抢饭碗
competing for wages with the American workers.
一派胡言
Well, it's nonsense.
我从未见过马萨诸塞州叫莫雷的人
I've never even met a Morey from Massachusetts.
我没写过这封信 这是骗局
I didn't write it. It's a fraud.
剧集 | 雷殛元首(2025) | 导航列表