剧集 | 雷殛元首(2025) | 导航列表
信中错别字连篇
And rife with misspellings.
我们会发表声明 强烈谴责
We will issue a denial, a strong condemnation.
会把《纽约真♥相♥》这家报社告到破产
We will sue this rag, The New York Truth, into extinction.
就这样?
That's it?
你就不考虑一下这对工人的影响?
You're not even going to consider the toll on the workers?
小姐 我们采取这一立场 正是为了支持美国工人
Young lady, we take this stand in support of American workers.
不是美国工人 是中国来的工人
Not those, the ones out of China.
他们跟其他人一样 有权在美国工作
They have as much a right to be here as anybody else.
你和妈妈都这么说了
You and Mom have said so yourselves.
在当前如此激烈的情势下 不能随意表明立场
It's just not a stance one can take so freely in this heated a climate.
在美国 如果采取这种立场 你连市议员都当不上
You can't get elected alderman in America, let alone president,
更别提当总统了
if you take that stand.
但这样做不对
But it's wrong.
你为什么不说话?
Why aren't you saying anything?
他说过要帮助人♥民♥ 为人♥民♥而战
He said he'd help people, fight for them.
我看着他跟一群黑人说 他宁愿和他们一起失败
I watched him tell a group of Black men he'd just as soon be with them and lose
也不愿为了赢而与他们为敌
than against them and win.
这些人就不算人吗? - 茉莉
Are these any less human? - Mollie.
你会为了赢而毁掉全体人♥民♥
You'd doom an entire people just to win.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我明白你的逻辑
I see the logic.
如果你不当选 就帮不了任何人
You can't help anyone if you don't get elected.
但这并不意味着我赞成
Doesn't mean I like it.
哈里给我读了一篇纽约某报的报道
Harry read me a write-up from one of the papers in New York.
写的是你在战争中的事迹
It had to do with your part in the war.
你总说你在帐篷里 花了两年时间抄写信件
You always said you spent two years in a tent copying correspondence.
报上说的话不能全信 你心知肚明
You know better than to believe everything you read in the paper.
但你真的在夏罗 和其他那些地方打过仗吗?
But is it true, though, you fought at Shiloh and those other places?
爸爸 你教导过我们 隐瞒事实无异于说谎
Dad, you're the one that taught us a lie by omission is a lie nonetheless.
不 是你妈妈这样教导你
No, I think that was your mother.
你为什么从来都不说?
Why'd you never say anything?
新闻报道并不表示某件事就合理
It isn't how the write-ups make it sound.
身处其中时 丝毫不会感到光荣
When you're there, you feel no glory.
看不到任何意义
You see no purpose.
之后 就得做出选择
And after, you have a choice to make.
可以让黑暗定义你是谁
You can let darkness define who you are…
也可以用快乐的东西填满自己的世界
or you can fill up your world with joyful things.
为生活赋予有意义的东西
Things to give your life weight.
有一天 你希望光明能战胜黑暗
And one day you hope light will overwhelm dark.
希望从所见之事中
That, uh, meaning
找到意义
may come from what you saw.
你觉得这样管用吗?
Has it worked, do you think?
我会告诉你的
I'll keep you posted.
好吧
Okay.
共和党全国候选人名单 加菲尔德和阿瑟
康克林先生! - 康克林先生 谈谈吧!
Mr. Conkling! - A word!
康克林参议员 你对今天的选举有什么预测吗?
Any predictions for today's election, Senator Conkling?
暂时没有 各位 民♥主♥在呼唤
Not now, boys. Democracy calls.
抱歉
Sorry.
汉考克拿下马里兰和弗吉尼亚 加菲尔德拿下宾州
Maryland and Virginia for Hancock, and Pennsylvania for Garfield.
我还以为我会拿下马里兰呢
I was owed Maryland, I think.
吉姆·加菲尔德 以两万票的优势成功拿下纽约
New York has come in safe for J.G. by a margin of 20,000.
那是34…35票!35张选举人票!
That's 34-- That's 35! Thirty-five electoral votes!
m 0 0 l 201 0 201 108 0 108 0 0
加菲尔德
竞选总统
汉考克已拿下新泽西
Hancock has taken New Jersey.
搞错了 再检查一遍
That's a mistake. Check it again.
我说再检查一遍 混♥蛋♥!快点!
I said check it again, you bastard! Come on!
拿不下特拉华州 我们能赢吗?
Can we win without Delaware?
不知道
I don't know.
印第安纳州
Indiana.
艾布拉姆?
Abram?
他赢了 - 谁赢了?
He won. - Who won?
你赢了
You won.
我们成功了
Oh my God.
我们成功了!
We did it! We did it! We did it!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这个是A键 - 等等 我这样弹就行?
A is this one. - Wait, so I'm doing it like this?
听着 你该尝尝 很不错
Look, you should try it. It's really good.
你丈夫疯狂却不失理性 为此干一杯
To the method in your husband's madness.
好
Oh… yes.
我们让他当选总统了
We got him elected to president.
剧集 | 雷殛元首(2025) | 导航列表