先生,金字塔绝不只是一个坟墓。
A pyramid, sir, is much more than a tomb.
这是一个存放无价之宝的仓库。
It is a store house of priceless treasures.
在他的回忆录中,Archduck 写到了奇异的发现…在那座巨大的纪念碑里。
In his memoirs, the Archduck wrote of strange discoveries...within that massive monument.
奇怪的发现?
Strange discoveries?
- 有三个轮子的躺椅
- 这是奇异的。
- A 3-wheeled deckchair.
- That's strange.
一个模拟蛇皮可伸展的金丝雀链条。
A simulated snakeskin extendable canary lead.
- 这是奇怪的
- 嗯!不仅如此!
- And that's strange!
- Mmm! Not only that!
但是有一天,当他进入秘密深处
But one day, as he penetrated the secret depths...
到老王Upshi的墓穴
of the Pharaoh Upshi's tomb...
他偶然发现了一个巨大的石坛。
he stumbled upon a great stone altar.
噢!谁个大白♥痴♥留下的?
Ow! Ha ha! What great stupid idiot left that there?
然后,当他沉思着这个奇妙的发现时......
Then, as he musedon this marvelous discovery...
奇妙吗?
我差点把脚摔断了!
Marvelous?
I nearly broke me blessed foot!
...这时,进来两个头发怪异有着数符的怪人。
...there entered two strange figures with weird hair...
看着像行尸走肉。
Iooking like the walking dead.
我知道!西尔维斯特和史泰龙,是吧?
I know, I know! Sylvester and Stallone, huh?
- 事实并非如此。
- 当然,他们不是!
- Not so, milord.
- Of course they weren't!
不,殿下,他们是......
No, milord, they were...
太阳神Ra的大祭司Hoomite,和我的助手Yubi。
Hoomite, High Priest of the Sun God Ra...and my assistant Yubi.
很高兴见到你,我确信。
Pleased to meet you, I'm sure.
然后一切进入黑暗,Archduck再不能知道更多了。
Then everything went black...and the Archduck knew no more.
知道没有更多的什么?
Knew no more what?
知道更多我不知道的神秘萨克斯管藏在哪里。
Knew no more than I do where the mystic saxophone lay hidden.
- 哦!神秘的萨克斯管
- 殿下,Archduck一直寻找的
- The mystic saxophone?
- What the Archduckwas searching for, milord.
- 嗯,你永远不会提到
- 我确信我说过的,殿下。
- Well, you never mentioned that!
- I'm sure I did, milord.
- 不,你没说过
- 嘿,他提到过一个神秘的萨克斯管?
- No, you did not!
- Here, did he mentiona mystic saxophone?
我不知道。
他提到过一个神秘的萨克斯管?
Uh, I don't know.
Did he mention a mystic saxophone?
我不知道。
他提到过一个神秘的萨克斯管?
I don't know. Uh, did he mention the mystic saxophone?
- 哦,没听说
- 没
- Uh...no.
- No.
- 哦,没听说
- 他从来没有提过。
- Uh, no.
- He never mentioned it.
- 你明白了?你从来没有提过
- 哦,道歉,先生。
- You see? You never mentioned it.
- Oh, I do apologize, sir.
殿下,这里很闷,请原谅我打开一下窗子。
Milord, it's rather stuffy in here.
Excuse me while I open a window.
啊!
- Aah!- Aah!
(砰,砰,砰,砰……)
(Thudding)
- 南妮的糕点
- 南妮的糕点,先生。
- Nanny's pastry?
- Nanny's pastry, sir.
是的,神秘的萨克斯管。
Yes, the mystic saxophone.
这听起来很有趣。告诉我更多。
Yeah, now, that does sound interesting. Tell me more.
这是第17代法老 Zooten Simoun 的神秘萨克斯管。
It was the mystic saxophone of the Pharoah Zooten Simoun the XVll.
传说告诉人们,任何吹奏它的人
And the legend tells that anyone who plays it...
拥有支配生死的权力…控制宇宙所有的力量。
has the power over life and death...of all the forces of the universe.
WOW WOW-EE!
我将出名了。
Wow. Wowee. I could be famous.
我能爆满好莱坞露天剧场,麦迪逊广场花♥园♥,
I could fill the Hollywood Bowl...Madison Square Gardens...
特兰西瓦尼亚的乐声。
the Transylvania Roxy.
哦,不,我都做了什么?
Oh! Oh, no, what have I done?
不管怎样。我想他将
No matter. Think what he will...
神秘萨克斯管的黑暗力量
the dark powers of the mystic saxophone...
将导致他无法成为明星,
shall lead him not to stardom...
但会进入地狱。
but to a life of evil.
是的,就是这样。
我们要找到神秘的萨克斯管。
Yes, yes. That's it, that's it.We'll find the mystic saxophone.
伊戈尔,你是最伟大的。
我们到埃及去!
Igor, lgor, you're the greatest.
We're off! We're off to Egypt!
哈哈!来吧!
Ha ha! Come on, come on!
请,先生。
邻居会说些什么?
Please, sir. What will the neighbors say?
不,别管那些肖像。没有人会买♥♥呢。
Nah, forget the portraits. No one's going to wantto buy them anyway.
我们要去找神秘的萨克斯管。将获取数以百万计。
What we're going foris this here mystic saxophone.
It'll fetch millions.
伟大的头。是啊,它在哪里呢?
Great, chief. Yeah, where is it?
- 啊,那是有点棘手......埃及
- 埃及?
- Ah, that's the tricky bit--Egypt.
- Egypt?
- Egypt?
埃及,大约有3000英里路。
Egypt--that's about three thousand miles.
- 什么,乌鸦能飞那么远吗?
- 哦,闭嘴。
- What, as the crow flies?
- Oh, shut up.
现在,我们如何到达那里?
Now, how are we going to get there?
现在,埃及,帝王谷。
Now, Egypt--valley of the kings.
- 哦!这是怎么回事?
- 哦!我不喜欢这样,头。
- Oh! W-What's happening?
- Oh, oh, I don't like this, chief.
我们在这里。来吧,大家。
We're here. Come on, everybody.
哦! 这厚厚的地毯不是很可爱吗?
Oh, oh! Isn't this thick pile carpet lovely?
南妮,那是撒哈拉沙漠。
That, Nanny, is the Sahara.
嗯,我知道地毯不会这么宽幅。
Well, I knew it wasn't broadloom.
这是我这个星期都见过的最好的海市蜃楼。
Oh, that's the best mirage I've seen all week.
哦,这不是海市蜃楼。
Oh, that's not a mirage.
- 我敢和你打赌 50 piasters 它是。
- 确定。
- I'll bet you fifty piasters it is.
- You're on.
没错,看这个。
Right, watch this.
啊,我说对了吧。我告诉过你。
Ah, there you are. I told you so.
- 这些山看起来好奇怪,头,是不是?
- 什么山?
- They're funny looking mountains,ain't they, chief?
- Mountains?
你这石头乌鸦,他们是金字塔。
Stone the crows, they're pyramids.
哦,特兰西瓦尼亚金字塔。
Oh, Transylvanian pyramids.
埃及金字塔。我们是在埃及。
Egyptian pyramids. We're in Egypt.
哦,那愚蠢的鸭子带我们免费前往埃及。
Oh, oh. That daft duck's given us a free trip to Egypt.
来吧,小伙子们。我们会在他们之前得到神秘萨克斯管。
Come on, lads.
We'll get the mystic saxophone before they do.
一定有个窗子在什么地方。
Must be a window somewhere.
它不是可爱的壁纸吗?
Isn't it lovely wallpaper?
哦,先生,让我给她一个粘贴封嘴。
Oh, sir, let me give her a pasting.
- 看啦,先生。- 嗯,什么?一座雕像。
- 当然不是我。我看起来不是这样子。
- Look, sir.- Huh? What? A statue.
- Of course it's not me.I don't look anything like that.
我的意思是,先生,这是一尊守卫死者的雕像,
I mean, sir, that it is a statue to guard the dead--
阿努比斯神的雕像。
a statue of the god Anubis.
- 达寇拉主人,闭上你的眼睛
- 闭上双眼?
- Master Duckula, close your eyes.
- Close my eyes?
不会让你看不♥穿♥衣服的人。
I won't have you looking at people with no clothes on.
你在说什么?南妮,
不是阿努比斯的裸体
What are you talking about? Not a nudist, Nanny, Anubis.
这是阿努比斯的雕像。
哦,有什么用?
It's a statue of Anubis. Oh, what's the use?
- 我们现在在哪里,伊戈尔
- 我们在下层墓道,先生。
- Where are we now, lgor?
- We are in the lower chamber, sir.
您可以通过象形文字得知。
You can tell by the hieroglyphics.
A-HA,不要告诉我,你知道当你在上层密室时
Ha ha, and don't tell me-- you know when you're in the upper chamber...
来自下方的食人魔。
哈哈哈!
from the lower-oglyphics.
Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!
宁可不要,
如果我可以这样说,殿下,知道这一点。
I would rather not,if I may say so, milord, know that.
谢谢。咳咳。
好,来吧,那么。
Thank you. Ahem. Well, come on, then.
到这儿来,我们能找出埋葬你的幽默感的地方。
While we're at it,we'll see if we can find out...where they buried your sense of humor.
幽默感。唉!
Sense of humor. Ugh.
- 嘿,斯维亚托斯拉夫
- 来了,德米特里。
- Hey, Sviatoslav.
- Yes, Dmitri.
他们称有窗口的金字塔叫什么?
What are they calling a pyramid with windows in it?
我怎么知道有窗口的金字塔叫什么呢?
How should I know what they are calling a pyramid with windows in it?
有观赏孔的坟墓。哈哈哈!
A tomb with a view. Ha ha ha!
有观赏孔的坟墓
A tomb with a view.
那么有窗口的金字塔在哪里啊?
So, where is this pyramid with windows?
呵呵,拍拍翅膀回去,你个傻老蝙蝠。
Oh, flap off, you silly old bat.