剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Took a walk to the summit at night,
夜游至山顶
You and I
你和我
To burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar,
将过往付之一炬
You and I
你和我
And the dark was opening wide,
而黑暗正在蔓延
Do or die
非战即亡
Previously on "Cardinal".
冰血缉凶 前情提要
You embarrassed me in front of my students.
你让我在学生面前下不来台
You wouldn't answer your phone.
你一直不接电♥话♥
I'm fine.
我很好
Lise Delorme.
莉兹·德洛姆
Yeah she was investigating him,
没错 她在调查他
thought he was dirty
认为他不干净
when he was covering up for your phone call.
当他隐藏你的电♥话♥号♥码时
All he ever wanted was to protect you.
他只想要保护你
You better not be using again, Kev.
你最好没有复吸 凯文
I'm not.
我没有
Anybody in the truck?
有人在车里吗
No, car's registered to Raymond Bedford.
不 车被注册在雷蒙德·贝德福德名下
Here he is.
找到了
Raymond Bedford.
雷蒙德·贝德福德
Ray Northwind.
雷·北风
You know what? You keep it.
你知道吗 你留着吧
I'm out.
我不干了
There is no out.
这里没有不干了一说
You work for me now,
你现在是为我工作
alive or dead.
要么活 要么死
I want the redhead,
我要那个红头发
where is she?
她在哪
In protective custody.
她受到了保护监禁
This was inspired by Palo Mayombe,
这是受到了帕罗·梅姆的启发
but that's not what this is.
不过帕罗·梅姆并非如此
What do you make of the missing body parts?
你怎么理解这些缺失的身体部位
You put them in your iron pot,
把它们放进铁锅
you would need fresh blood to keep it working.
你还需要新鲜的血液 确保它持续生效
More sacrifices.
更多的祭品
The most potent time would be at new moon.
最有效的时间是新月之时
Everyone out, now!
所有人立刻出去
I didn't recognize her power before.
我以前没意识到她的力量
Bring her back to me.
带她回来给我
I need her alive.
我要她活着
Piper.
派珀
I need to see the security footage.
我想看一下监控录像
It's inside.
录像在里面
Uh, the Chief said the fire was contained to the shed.
警长说火势范围控制在棚屋附近
We're good to go back in.
现在进去没问题
Lise, inside.
莉兹 进来吧
I'll be right there.
马上来
They think the fire started in the crawl space.
他们认为火是从管线槽那里烧起来的
That's him.
就是他
Leon Rutkowski.
里昂·鲁科沃斯奇
Let's see that again. And slow it down.
回放刚刚那里 慢放一下
We think he's the one who shot her.
我们觉得就是他开的枪
Find anything?
有什么发现吗
Nothing to tell us where he took her.
没有能透露他们去向的线索
Must have been watching the place,
他肯定在这里蹲点
and picked his moment.
然后找时机
Somebody told him she was here.
有人向他透露了她的位置
Yeah, who?
是谁呢
The only people who knew she was here
知道她在这里的
are the other women.
只有这里的女人
And our team.
和我们的队员
We've got BOLOS out on
我们已发布了针对
Terri and Kevin Tait,
特莉·泰特和凯文·泰特
Raymond Bedford,
雷蒙德·贝德福德
and Leon Rutkowski.
和里昂·鲁科沃斯奇的通缉令
He might be driving
他可能开着
an older model blue car.
一辆蓝色的老式车辆
How did Leon know what shelter to hit?
里昂怎么会知道要突袭哪个庇护所
Look, if anyone in this room said anything to anybody,
如果在座的哪一位对谁多嘴说了什么
now is the moment to speak up.
现在是时候坦白了
We're not going home until we find them.
在找到他们之前我们都别回家了
Tomorrow is the new moon.
明天就是新月了
That's Bedford's favourite day
贝德福德最喜欢在这个时候
for ritual sacrifice.
进行祭祀
Ray, I'm sorry.
雷 我错了
I had only three rules.
我只有三条规矩
I know.
我知道
When my mother tried to get clean.
我妈妈戒毒的时候
She said it was like being ripped open.
她说感觉就像被人开膛破肚
Death would be a relief, wouldn't it?
死反而会是种解脱 对吗
Please.
求求你
It's only going to get worse.
这样只会雪上加霜
Given you enough, Kevin.
我满足了你 凯文
Now you're going to give me
现在你该用你全部痛苦
all your pain.
来回报我了
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
好的
John.
约翰
Went back over the Toronto unsolveds.
我回看了多伦多的未结案件
Ran them against the name 'Raymond Bedford'.
和雷蒙德·贝德福德这个名字比对了一下
I might have something. Take a look.
我可能有发现 你来看看
Aaron Osborne.
阿伦·奥斯本
His torso was found in the Don River, 2016.
2016年在沌河找到了他的躯干
Missing head, hands, and feet.
没有头 手 和脚
Same as Dave Elhurst.
与戴夫·埃尔赫斯特如出一辙
What's the connection to Bedford?
这和贝德福德有什么关系
Both from Sudbury. So I checked.
他们都来自萨德博里市 我继续追踪
They went to the same elementary school
他们在同一所小学读书
in grades two to five.
分别读二年级和五年级
Nice work.
干得好
Get me everything you can on Osborne
把有关奥斯本的资料都给我
and anyone else who knew them both.
还有与他俩相识的人员资料
Already on it.
已经准备好了
Bedford has a sealed juvenile record.
贝德福德有一份密封的少年犯罪记录
He attacked his foster parent...
他袭击了他的养母...
She died of cancer two years ago.
她两年前患癌症去世了
I managed to track down his social worker.
我找到了当年负责他的社工
Sandra Mason. She's on her way in.
桑德拉·梅森 她在来的路上了
You're on fire, McLeod.
你状态神勇啊 麦克劳德
Good.
不错
They found your truck.
他们找到了你的卡车
They know your real name.
他们知道你的真名
They know that you threatened the chief
他们知道你在穆斯湾
in Moose Bay.
威胁过警长
You gotta let the Tait girl go.
你得赶紧放走姓泰特的女孩
Alan, relax.
艾伦 放松
My work's not finished here.
我在这的活还没干完呢
Jesus, you gotta get out of here
天呐 趁你还没被抓
while you still can.
赶紧跑吧
You're asking me to give up everything
我苦心经营这么久才得来的成果
I've worked so hard for.
你却叫我一走了之
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
You're trying to run me out of town.
你是想把我赶出这个镇子
If you go down, I go down too.
如果你毁了 那我也毁了
What did you expect?
你想看到什么结局
I get rid of Lasalle,
我摆脱拉♥萨♥尔
you get rid of me?
你摆脱我吗
You know, I...
我觉得...
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表