剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Put the bag in the closet.
把袋子放进壁橱里
He's a full patch biker.
他是高级车手
Ah, shut up, Kevin.
闭嘴 凯文
They'll kill us!
他们会杀了我们
They won't.
他们不会的
He works for us now.
他现在为我们工作
Kevin.
凯文
Get the door.
去开门
Trust me.
相信我
Peter Crowchild.
皮特·克劳查尔德
I called your reservation.
我电♥话♥预定了你的货
I talked to your uncle,
我和你叔叔聊过了
Chief Northwind.
北风首领
He vouched for you.
他为你担♥保♥
Bikers are your problem, not mine.
车手是你的问题 不是我的
Like I told you,
我跟你说过了
you don't have to worry about them.
你不必担心他们
Leon.
里昂
It's about eighty percent purity.
大约百分之八十的纯度
Good doing business with you.
和你做生意很不错
This is crazy.
简直疯了
Ray knows what he's doing.
雷知道自己在做什么
I'm not saying he doesn't
我没说他不知道
but I didn't know we were going to be ripping off bikers!
但我不知道我们要去敲诈那些自行车手
Just think about how much dough
想一想我们
we're going to have, Kev.
能拿到多少钱吧 凯文
Like, starting tomorrow.
比如 从明天开始
What you boys talking about?
你们在讨论什么
The future.
将来
Take him to the shed and hang him up.
把他带到小屋 吊起来
Okay.
好的
Let's go, boys.
走吧 小伙子们
Get the wheelbarrow.
去拿手推车
Amazing.
太精彩了
Thanks.
谢谢
John, if you're going to ask if I'm
约翰 如果你要问我是否
I'm not.
我不问
I'm not.
我不问
I booked an appointment with Dr. Bell
我预约了贝尔医生
after I get back.
回来之后就去见他
Hey.
嘿
Yeah?
嗯
No sign of Dave's boat.
没找到戴夫的船
We checked every dock and boathouse on Trout Lake.
我们找遍了鳟鱼湖的每个码头和船库
Let me see if I can get the bird up,
我试试能否让直升机飞起来
do a fly over.
从空中巡查一遍
Yeah. I appreciate the help.
谢谢你的帮助
So how's it going in here?
这里进行的怎么样了
Rachel is losing focus.
瑞秋已经心不在焉了
Yeah, saw that coming.
这我早料到了
Thought these kids weren't your thing.
还以为你不喜欢这些孩子
Mmm, everybody enjoy their dinner?
大家晚饭吃的愉快吗
Yeah, it was amazing, man.
是的 太棒了 先生
You could be on, like, Iron Chef.
你应该去参加铁人料理
So
所以
Bet you boys want to know the plan, huh?
我猜你们都想知道这个计划 是吗
Hell, yeah! Okay.
是的 好的
First off,
首先
Leon pass this around,
里昂把这个分一下
stop using your old phones. Okay?
别再用你们的旧手♥机♥了 好吗
Just use these burner phones that I got you.
就用我给你们的一次性手♥机♥
Most of our product will be reinvested into expansion.
我们的大部分产品会被再投资用以扩张发展
Think of it as seed money
可以把它看作是
to grow our sales territory.
扩展我们销♥售♥领域的本钱
You know, I like to say
我想说的是
that there are three kinds of people.
世上有三种人
Those who see.
一种人看破一切
Those who see when they are shown,
一种人经历了才看破
and those who do not see.
一种人看不破
Machiavelli.
马基雅弗利说的
I...I was, uh, an Arts major before.
我之前学的艺术专业
So, all you boys are gonna need some cash up front, right?
所以你们大家手头都会需要现金 对吗
So each one of you will be given a small portion
所以你们每个人都会被分到我们的一小部分产品
of our product to sell
卖♥♥到的钱
just for yourselves.
全都归你们自己
Whatever profits you make
赚的所有利润
is yours to keep. Good deal?
都归你们自己 划算吗
Yeah.
划算
Yeah, it sounds awesome, man.
先生 这听起来真棒
You'll never have to worry about money again.
你们再也不用为钱发愁了
As long as you follow my three rules.
只要遵守我的这三个规则
Number one:
第一个
keep your mouth shut about our plans.
对我们的计划要绝对保密
Number two:
第二个
Never lose control.
不要失去控制
And number three:
第三个
No one at this table
不允许这里任何一个人
uses our product.
用我们的产品
Ever.
永不
Break any of my rules
违反任意一条
and I kill you.
我就杀了你
So...
所以
Who's ready for dessert?
谁做好准备了
I am.
我
Yeah. Let's make some money.
我们去赚钱吧
Pretty quiet during dinner.
你晚饭的时候真安静
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Yeah.
嗯
Ray's something else, huh?
雷这个人不简单 对吧
Told you I'd hook you up.
跟你说过 我可以帮到你
Hey, Leon, uh...
嘿 里昂
Isn't Ray worried about the bikers?
雷不担心那些自行车手吗
Ray doesn't worry.
雷从不担心
Okay, yeah, I...I know, but...
好的 我知道 但是
It seems like the wrong guys to be messing with.
那些人看起来并不好惹
I mean, if they catch us dealing...
我想 如果他们抓到我们...
Okay, look.
好了 听着
Ray is protected.
雷是安全的
So we are, too.
所以我们也是
And I know that you don't believe all the spirit stuff.
我知道你不相信精神信仰类的东西
But I swear to God,
但我向上帝发誓
he knows things,
他有分寸
things that he can't.
知道什么事不能做
It's gonna be all good, Kev.
一起都会好起来的 凯文
I wouldn't have brought you guys in otherwise.
否则我就不会拉你们入伙了
We cool?
没问题吧
Yeah, man.
是的 兄弟
We're cool.
没问题
Good.
很好
How long do you think you'll be here?
你觉得你会在这里呆多久
I don't have anywhere to go.
我没有地方可以去
Least you got a hot guy checking on you.
至少有个帅哥守着你
Code Blue. Second Floor.
蓝色警报 二楼
Room 237. Bed Two. Code Blue.
237房♥间 二号♥床 蓝色警报
I'll come visit you soon,
我很快就来看你
but it might be on the weekend.
不过可能是周末
Yeah, I'll bring you some real food.
我给你带点真正的饭菜
Yeah, you must be getting tired of that hospital crap.
你一定已经吃厌了那家医院的东西
Okay. Love you.
爱你
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表