剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Maybe he's in your surveillance files,
也许他在你的监视档案里
one of the bikers or their dealers.
某个车手 或是他们的毒贩
Okay. Leave it with me.
好的 留给我办吧
I'll put together a photo line-up for her.
我会整理出照片给她
Thanks. Yup.
多谢 客气
Rachel called me.
瑞秋打电♥话♥给我了
Thanks for pulling her out.
感谢我帮她摆脱泥潭
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Sure.
是啊
Hey!
嘿
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Missed you last night.
我昨晚很想你
I can tell.
看得出来
I'm going to get changed,
我去换衣服
and then I'm gonna kick your butt.
然后我要好好收拾你
Maybe.
也许吧
Did you drive today?
你今天开车了吗
Yeah, I've got my Gran's truck.
是啊 开来了我奶奶的卡车
C'mon. Let's get outta here.
走吧 我们一起离开这里
You just got here.
你刚刚才来
It's a beautiful day.
今天天气多好啊
These items suggest Palo Mayombe.
这些印记说明这是帕罗·梅姆
An Afro-Caribbean religion
一种非洲-加勒比宗教
originating in Nigeria and the Congo.
起源于尼日利亚和刚果
The shaman invokes the help of particular orishas.
巫师召唤某些神灵的帮助
Conflations of African spirits and Catholic saints.
他们是非洲神灵和天主教圣徒的合体
And what do the orishas do?
这些神灵会做什么
They have different spheres of influence.
他们有不同的权力范围
Ellegua for crossroads,
埃乐格瓦是道路之神
Oggun for iron or metal.
欧衮代表铁和金属
And how does one invoke them?
巫师要如何召唤出他们
You make offerings.
献出祭品
Ellegua likes sweet things.
埃乐格瓦喜爱甜食
Oggun wants iron.
欧衮想要铁制品
Railway spikes?
铁道钉
That would do it, yes.
没错 那个可以
Ah, the power of the spirit world
神灵世界的力量
grows as the moon waxes,
随着月亮圆缺
and weakens as it wanes.
而相应变强变弱
So if I were wanting to make an offering?
因此如果我想献出祭品
The most potent time would be at new moon.
最有效的时间是新月之时
Under cover of darkness.
在夜幕掩映之下
Has human sacrifice
活人祭祀
ever been a part of this?
也是召唤神灵的一部分吗
There are some missionaries' accounts,
有一些传教士的解释之词
but they've been discredited.
但是仍然存疑
I mean, certainly human sacrifice
我是说 这种活人祭祀
would be a
会是
gross perversion of the practice.
对这种祭祀活动非常变♥态♥的曲解
What do you make of the missing body parts?
你怎么理解这些缺失的身体部位
I won't ascribe that to any legitimate spiritual practice.
这不属于任何合法的修行行为
But in the context of animal sacrifice,
不过从动物祭祀的角度分♥析♥
the spirit must be able to get around in the afterlife.
灵魂必须要能在来世四处走动
To do the shaman's bidding.
遵从巫师的命令
It would need feet to travel.
它需要脚来行走
Eyes to see.
需要眼睛四处张望
So, I've cut them off or out.
切断了双腿 挖掉了双眼后
What do I do with them?
会怎么处理它们呢
You put them in your iron pot.
把它们放进铁锅
Your nganga.
放入刚果哺果苏木(一种木材)
You stir it all with sticks,
用木棒或者棍子
your palos,
加以搅拌
in order to keep control of the spirit.
以此取得对灵魂的控制
You would need fresh blood to keep it working.
你还需要新鲜的血液 确保它持续生效
More sacrifices.
更多的祭品
In theory.
理论上是这样
But this...
但是这个...
Maybe it was inspired by Palo Mayombe but...
也许它受到了帕罗·梅姆的启发 不过...
that's not what this is.
帕罗·梅姆并非如此
You should see this place, man.
你该看看这个住处 老兄
Three bedrooms.
三间卧室
Sweet.
真好
The house my mom's in now has got this,
我妈妈现在住的房♥子
like, leaky roof.
屋顶有些漏水
She's been trying to save money to fix it.
她想省钱修好它
But, I mean, you know how it is.
不过 你也知道现实是什么情况
Totally.
完全明白
But I'm gonna surprise her, man.
不过我要给她一个惊喜 老兄
Yeah? I am.
是吗 是的
A nice new house,
一座漂亮的新房♥子
no leaks.
一点不漏水
Think I'm gonna even put a big bow on it!
我想我要给它打个巨大的蝴蝶结
You know like, where do they even get those big bows, man,
你说他们是怎么搞到那种大蝴蝶结的
like you know the ones you see on TV?
就像你在电视上看到的那种
How're you buying houses now, huh?
你怎么有钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子的
I told you, man.
我告诉过你 伙计
Something big is going down.
要有大事发生了
Well I smell bullshit.
你又在胡说
And it's not on the bottom of my shoe.
我一点都不信
Yeah, you'll see, man.
等着瞧吧 伙计
The Northern Raiders don't own this town anymore.
这个镇已经不是北部骑队做主了
Okay.
好吧
Toof.
土夫
Time to go.
该走了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Come on.
来吧
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Delorme.
德洛姆
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的提示
What tip?
什么提示
Hi.
你好
Hey. You got a minute?
嘿 现在有空吗
Yeah.
有
How was your meeting?
你的会面怎么样
Dave's killer has co-opted an Afro Caribbean
杀戴夫的人借鉴了一种非洲加勒比的修行行为
spiritual practice called Palo Mayombe.
叫做帕罗·梅姆
I've never heard of it.
我从没听过
Yeah, well,
是啊
looks like he's created a bastardized version.
看起来他仿造了一个劣版
It fits the details of our crime scene
它符合犯罪现场的一切细节
and he's gonna kill again in three days.
三天内 在新月之时
At the new moon.
他会再下杀手
Who's his target?
谁是他的目标
Somebody he thinks will be a powerful servant
他认为在来世
in the afterlife.
可以成为得力忠仆的人
Maybe Terri?
会是特莉吗
She identify anyone?
她指认出任何人了吗
No. I would've called.
没有 要是有 我会打电♥话♥的
Did you connect with Catherine?
你和凯瑟琳联♥系♥上了吗
Not yet.
还没有
That's Commanda.
科曼达来电♥话♥了
Okay, we'll talk later.
好的 我们稍后再聊
Yep.
好
Hey, Jerry.
嘿 杰瑞
Sorry.
很遗憾
Is he doing okay?
他还好吗
He knows he has to answer some questions.
他知道他得回答一些问题
Jordan.
乔丹
We need to know everything
我们需要掌握
that you know about what happened.
你所知道的一切
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表