剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
And they told him to his face
他们当面跟他说
that they didn't want him at her funeral.
不希望他出现在他们女儿的葬礼上
There were some bikers
几天前
sniffing around here the other day.
有几个自行车手在附近四处探寻
Scott Lasalle's boys?
斯科特·拉♥萨♥尔的手下吗
Flexing their muscles and busted up a couple chairs
他们在娱乐中心秀肌肉
at the rec centre.
弄坏了几把椅子
Got some folks stirred up.
还挑衅别人 惹是生非
Nobody called me.
没人打电♥话♥给我
You're OPD.
你是安大略省警♥察♥吗
Some people are still suspicious of that.
有人还真对此表示怀疑
I'll look into it.
我会调查一下
If anything happens again,
再有事情发生
call me.
就给我打电♥话♥
Omampee.
奶奶
So,
那么
coming in, or what?
你进不进去
Bastards didn't clean them before they shipped.
这些混♥蛋♥发货之前就没清理一下
What'd ya get on Northwind?
有北风的消息吗
Nothing.
没有
Maybe you should reach out
或许该请我们的朋友
to some of our friends.
出手相助了
You don't listen.
你还是不听话
No more favours.
不许再求人
We're doing this ourselves.
我们要靠自己
Do you hear me that time? Yeah.
你这回明白了吗 明白
You never get it the first time.
每次都要我说第二遍
Hey.
嗨
Hey, Alan.
嗨 艾伦
You mind? No.
不介意吧 当然
How's it going?
进展如何
Okay.
还行
Frenchy didn't get the NIS thing.
法国妞没搞定国家情报院
So maybe you find a way to
所以你这周没准
shine a little brighter this week, huh?
能有机会好好表现一把
Yeah, right.
是的
While I'm chasing cars, like a dog.
我追车累的跟狗似的
Listen, maybe you could help me out.
听着 或许你能帮我
It'd be great if I could have the OPD on the lookout too.
如果能留意一下安大略省警局就再好不过了
You shoot his vehicle?
你打中他的车了
Yeah. Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
好 我尽力
I will get you the descriptions.
我会把详细情况告诉你
Any, uh, word from inside Lasalle's camp
拉♥萨♥尔那边的线人
on who the, uh, competition is?
有没有透露竞争对手是谁
They don't have a clue.
他们什么都不知道
You're enjoying this.
所以你很开心
Look, don't get me wrong.
不要误会我
I really want you guys to find this guy
我是真心希望你们能把碎尸凶手
that's chopping people up.
找出来
But I can't lie.
可我不想撒谎
It feels good to watch Lasalle chase his tail.
看着拉♥萨♥尔白忙活一顿感觉很爽
Thank you.
谢谢
Well maybe we'll get lucky,
没准我们能走运
Lasalle will find him first and
拉♥萨♥尔先把他找出来
you can put him away for murder.
你再以谋杀的罪名送他进监狱
Hey, I've been looking around for the girl.
我在到处找那个女孩
She's nowhere.
却怎么也找不到
I can't wait for you to solve all the problems, Leon,
我不能等着你来解决所有问题 里昂
I'll take care of this one myself.
这个问题我亲自解决
Well, do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪里
She'll be with us soon.
很快就能见到她
The shells don't lie, Leon.
贝壳占卜很灵的 里昂
Hello?
你好
Doug. Hi. It's John Cardinal.
道格 你好 我是约翰·卡迪纳尔
John, hi.
你好 约翰
I'm here in the city,
我现在在城里
I'm trying to get a hold of Catherine.
我联♥系♥不上凯瑟琳
She doesn't seem to have her cell phone on her.
她好像没带手♥机♥
I'm actually just heading back to the hotel.
我正在回宾馆的路上
I left her at the old Lever building.
我和她是在老利华大厦那里分开的
At the bottom of the Don Valley.
在唐河谷最里面
I know it.
我知道那地方
Thanks.
谢谢
Catherine!
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
凯瑟琳
John?
约翰
What are you doing here?
你在来这里做什么
Step back, please.
退后一点 拜托
Sweetheart.
宝贝
Please, I'm asking you.
拜托 我求你了
Step back from the edge.
别往边上走
John. I'm fine.
约翰 我没事
You left your meds
你把你的药
at home.
落在家里了
Dr. Bell changed them last week.
贝尔医生上周给我换药了
I have the new ones.
我现在吃新药
Why didn't you call me back?
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
I'm working!
我在上班
But you said you were going to quit therapy and...
但是你说要放弃治疗
and then you weren't returning my...
然后你也不回我
my calls!
电♥话♥
Jesus, John.
天哪 约翰
If I was going to jump,
如果我想跳下去
I'd jump,
我早跳了
you couldn't stop me.
你拦不住我
Go home.
回家吧
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表